Disconnected from server

IntX

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess would be that the guys posting in twitter and guys patching stuff are different sets of ppl in different countries with different pays and different work hours.

Damn you ppl for making me start to post, not sure if baited or not.

Just now, WarWarWar said:

restarting the server wont do anything EU servers work on a toster pc

Let's start moving the server UE from texas to EU for real maybe. Couse actually it's fake DE. Our server it's in Austin, Texas. Gg.

1 minute ago, Succubus said:

Let's start moving the server UE from texas to EU for real maybe. Couse actually it's fake DE. Our server it's in Austin, Texas. Gg.

Ssshhh. They'll sell bns publisher rights to gameforge if you wish that.

4 minutes ago, Sc said:

Ssshhh. They'll sell bns publisher rights to gameforge if you wish that.

I'mma haunt you in your sleep if that happens! Getting patches a few eons after every other region has them and the total conversion of the shop into a matrioska dollhouse will certainly please everyone. Not to mention the bots and hackers will probably be running the show :D

2 minutes ago, Himenoinu said:

I'mma haunt you in your sleep if that happens! Getting patches a few eons after every other region has them and the total conversion of the shop into a matrioska dollhouse will certainly please everyone. Not to mention the bots and hackers will probably be running the show :D

Wait, is this tera forums? :D

13 minutes ago, Himenoinu said:

Give it to trion.... Least they can't ruin it!

On 4/29/2016 at 3:03 AM, Rukkirii said:

The issue has been resolved, Please restart and update the client to apply the fix.

Thank you everyone for your status updates! 

Bullshet Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

• NCSOFT
25 minutes ago, EvilHollow said:

Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Greetings EvilHollow, 

The disconnection issues when this thread was created have been resolved. Since you are still experiencing issues, please contact Technical Support and they will be able to troubleshoot with you in order to figure out what problems you are encountering. You can submit a ticket to Technical Support here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/categories/200407529-Technical-Support

Since the original issue of this thread has been resolved, the thread will now be closed. Please create a new thread if a new issue is encountered.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived