I think it's time to put this game to sleep -_-

Kaid

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Kaid said:

Practice makes perfect. Don't give up.

With our current gears his fight is challenging, sometimes I mess up, as I said before 2 aerial combos enough to set me dead. so keeping my life saver skills for time like this,  i-frame or backstep to stop his 5 points hit before aerial. Using 2-3 healing tonics in those fights. Yeah he is no joke o_o

Maybe, I don't know. I ran through all 3 purple level 45 dungeons, and they were perfect runs, with people being nice, and trying to pull through even a level 43 player, but it took over 2 hrs. I liked those runs, I like it that Poharan Perfumes dropped to 22 ss due to the Daily Challenge, but the game does not feel like it is designed around playing on this kind of low intensity (3 dungeons a day? I can see the 'real' players rolfing at that). I have unlocked the Siren ring and earring to almost beginning of the Pirate stage, and now I need to accumulate mats and gold again.

I also checked the prices on the Quartz, thinking that as someone suggested maybe there is a bit of extra income by harvesting medium nodes, but no, Quartz is only 2 golds each, so the payback is going be minimal providing crafting a hammer takes 5 precious soulstones that I need in buckets.

That locking out the Small Dragon Certificates in the non-trivial content really hurt my enjoyment of the game. If only they left them in the blues....

@DomiSotto I ran in to one of those hardcore players at game early days, we were chitchatting,  said he is bored, told him why not do one of the dailies.

"I can't do daily anymore, already 40/40, this game is boring" .... o__O" Totally agree with you there.

A high-end gears player called me noob last night, cuz I don't have the high gears yet. So I'm noob cuz I have life and chores and can't spend much time on a game? Seriously -_-

Make pickaxes sliver or moonwater ones, you can either gather quartz or sell them as they are, it's one thing I found that crafted item actually cost more than used materials.

Always check materials prices at market and crafted item price, compare, if materials cost more, sell them.

You can always farm soulstone, get gold now while prices are up the sky -_-

Maybe not much of profit, but better than nothing I guess..

yeah, that's what I always do, calculate the mats and the prices, but I also make things to max out the crafts, since that's always useful. Well, hopefully. I gave up on Radiant ring, that's totally pointless.

Can't farm soulstones unless I have access to Small Dragon Cert-.... yep, already discussed that to the gaging point. Yesterday they were still 20 silvers. Has the sky fallen down since?

@DomiSotto I mean to use the soulstone for crafting pickaxes, don't sell the soulstone as they are, unless 5 worth more than 2G. Which is the current pickaxe price.

Those MST and SS makers with money  hunger can't wait for a day on making pickaxe or getting quartz and won't mind spending gold on buying it to make their stone asap.

You can always do the faction quests.

10 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I do the faction quests. Religiously. 19 ss a day is too slow for the rate they are consumed by upgrades & crafting.

It meant to be that so you spend $$$ -_-

• 4 months later...
21 minutes ago, Raizou said:

I think he/she doesnt get a salary for these posts, but a [insert here your own idea].

Spamming all the possible negative posts to first page maybe? He posted same message to like 15-17 topics just to fill whole first page in general discussion with negative topics about same thing of "dead game".

1 hour ago, Raizou said:

I think he/she doesnt get a salary for these posts, but a [insert here your own idea].

That person start spamming the same post today in lots of topics, like Lunakitty have noticed. It's way beyond ordinary frustration.

I think the variety in build you're looking for is only in classes. 

You're totally right that there is little room for customization. But I guess thats why the emphasis is on class builds and therefore how ur build enhances or hinders combat. 

I never understood why all the items in starter areas cost so much from npc's. Ive just gotten groomed from asian servers to buy potions and such from AH. 

I gotta agree too that this game is not noob friendly. It sadly kinda requires previous knowledgw of the game or following youtube videos/players. 

But I enjoy it. Its a fun hobby for me. I enjoy my classes and the finesse of combat. That is really what I love about bns conpared to all other mmos I've played. I cud be unaware of some other combat mmos tho. That and the costumes. I loved that in the tw server many costumes were obtainable *for free* from participating in fun events. Usually they involved completing daily challenges and getting tokens fo spin some wheel or meet a certain quest req each day for a certain number of weeks.  I got the blue school outfit (the one we had in rotation) from a box in the autumn event wheel. And I got the res school girl outfit for my jin male from a quest over week event. If you fulfilled the least amt of quests done within each week the devs calculated who met what for diff tiers of rewards. 

And I only aimed for that adorable outfit. Honeycam%202016-01-15%2000-17-33_zpsyrbs

1 hour ago, Raizou said:

I think he/she doesnt get a (money) salary for these posts, but an another thing of salary (think perv. and you will know it)...

This is my way to tell him: leave. the. forum. immediately.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived