Major spoiler / continuation error on nc west's part ?

Thoron

Hey everyone !

before anyone reads further please know that this is a major spoiler, I know some ppl will read it anyway, so I'll keep the details light. 

with us getting the Asura dungeon I noticed that our story progression is odd...

in the other versions  of the game, by the time we got Asura we already beat jinsoyun, but it seems in our version we are going to Asura directly ?

the reason this maters is the cutscenes that follow  after you beat the dungeon and what happens to Asura , and more importantly , "Julia " the 8th master.

so I'm confused , is the story progressing further ? Or did nc dun goofed ?

short version : we are actually in the Asura dungeon for a reason, and we need to beat jinsoyun first and have Julia introduced, or what happens next will be super confusing.

1 hour ago, Kurokazu said:

I noticed this too! That dungeon is directly related to Julia. How can we do that without even being introduced to her yet in the story??

Because people wants everything *yesterday* and they are pushing content as fast as they can. We got HM+5 w/o needing to do ANY HM related clan crafting, so why should this be any different?

I also heard rumors that the game's story has been chopped short so we can focus on the terrible PVP we currently have going on. The story for me is by far the most important aspect of a game second to it's game play (graphics is third on the list by the way). 

So yes, please do explain to me how you can just skip over entire chapters of the story without anyone noticing? NCsoft, you have 1 job, and that's to translate a game made by Bloodlust, not butcher their game. 

This is starting to remind me of Konami and Kojima! 

Easy.

Just cut the cutscene. Then add it later when the story progresses to that point.

About the smooth transition of the story...

It would be better if you re-roll a new character when NCSoft finishes their content rush to catch up with Korean server, and enjoy the story as a whole. With JP/KR voice pack.

27 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Because people wants everything *yesterday* and they are pushing content as fast as they can. We got HM+5 w/o needing to do ANY HM related clan crafting, so why should this be any different?

I think that all versions do this now(HM levels). Before NA/EU I leveled a Warlock to 50 on the JP servers and had to do the guild item thing to get the HM levels. Now I just leveled a Soul Fighter to test it out got to 50 and automatically got the HM levels just like NA/EU

5 hours ago, Thoron said:

Hey everyone !

before anyone reads further please know that this is a major spoiler, I know some ppl will read it anyway, so I'll keep the details light. 

with us getting the Asura dungeon I noticed that our story progression is odd...

in the other versions  of the game, by the time we got Asura we already beat jinsoyun, but it seems in our version we are going to Asura directly ?

the reason this maters is the cutscenes that follow  after you beat the dungeon and what happens to Asura , and more importantly , "Julia " the 8th master.

so I'm confused , is the story progressing further ? Or did nc dun goofed ?

short version : we are actually in the Asura dungeon for a reason, and we need to beat jinsoyun first and have Julia introduced, or what happens next will be super confusing.

dude, you spoiled the storyline for me :(

ya confused as well are we following the China version of story or Korean? they need to decide i rather like the Korean cause watching Mushin die is nice, that means we can move on to other characters as stated above. Julia hands down makes other villainous types look like b******! Just hope they at least keep the cs where Julia curb stomps Asura.

Off topic I see a trend if they keep Mushin alive for those who have played Swtor it will trend like Kephess for those who havent played Kephess was a boss that Bioware just kept bringing back but as different versions which was lame,I for one suggest kill Mushin be done with the *cricket* and move on.

Archived