WTF is with all Blade Dancers !!!

Vasyy7

why the *cricket* blade dancer is so OVER POWER they resist every stun of me every grab everything i can't even make a single *cricket*ing win in 1 vs 1

thet resist everything is not smth possible make smth

I will agree though, probably 50% of the opponents I've faced in the past two days after the season reset have been blade dancers.  Granted, it seems to pair me against the same opponent (player) like 2 sometimes 3 times in a row, but would like to see more variety.

My match ups for the start of the season have been like:

50% BDs

15% BMs

15% KFMs

10% Summ

5% SINs

3% Desto

1% WL

1% FM

I am pretty thankful that I haven't been matched against so many assassins, but BD fights take FOREVER.  They are the stall masters of the BNS universe, so the fight always goes into the last minute just waiting for them to finish their dumb invuln rotations.

On 15.04.2016 at 6:20 PM, PatchKid said:

I am pretty thankful that I haven't been matched against so many assassins, but BD fights take FOREVER.  They are the stall masters of the BNS universe, so the fight always goes into the last minute just waiting for them to finish their dumb invuln rotations.

[moderated content] go fight a sin they are the real stallers and blade dancers aren't invulnerable [moderated content]. and they are no where near invulnerable KFM and Destroyers are invulnerable 90% of the fight because when a dest spins they are immune to everything and KFM is litterly immune to everything even when standing still.

1 hour ago, BladesandLyns said:

[moderated content] go fight a sin they are the real stallers and blade dancers aren't invulnerable [moderated content]. and they are no where near invulnerable KFM and Destroyers are invulnerable 90% of the fight because when a dest spins they are immune to everything and KFM is litterly immune to everything even when standing still.

Huh? destroyer spins immune to everything? Kinda true except KD but as same as BD's spin. The two spin are pretty much the same, they both immune to stun daze and knockback. But does Destroyer have Maelstrom? Guardian Tempest? Dual Strike? All these 3 iframe skill of BD has similar cooldown that even when BD tab, they can just rotate the iframe coordinately which make them the god of resistance lol.

And don't hit into KFM side step 1 second iframe 3 times and he doesn't hit max agility. 

Edit: By the way, im not one of those mention classes. Just to let you know in case you say im butt hurt.

I don't like fighting against BDs for the same reason. They just run away, wait for cooldowns, come back, do something, run away again.

Someone said Assassins are the real stallers. Well, it's true that it usually takes longer to fight assassins, but it's nowhere near as bad. Assassins don't have spins and immunities like BDs and they can't just fight you head on. So there's no other way for them and it feels like they legit run for their lives the whole match.

BDs, on the other hand, just stall time. They stall time when they could do stuff to you, but I guess it's easier to wait for grab and air combo cooldowns since those are the easiest to pull off (good luck iframing grab). God forbid a BD would try to stunlock you - I saw this happen to me and I find it way stronger - but I guess it's hard to use, so grab / air combo it is !

In the end, it's just a matter of getting used to fighting against them. If they stall time, I do the same. Also, attacking them is a bad idea most of the time, so I let them attack me and have them make mistakes. Overall, it's an annoying class to play against, but it's not as bad as some people make it look.

On 15/4/2016 at 0:35 PM, Vasyy7 said:

why the *cricket* blade dancer is so OVER POWER they resist every stun of me every grab everything i can't even make a single *cricket*ing win in 1 vs 1

thet resist everything is not smth possible make smth

Yep, extreme over power but NCSOFT will not do nothing for this because this game is not developed from NCSOFT.

A lot of bots, hacks and classes like this too over power make this game shit and ncsoft will not do nothing except add the buyed game updates from other dealer.

On 4/16/2016 at 4:05 PM, FinJen Shy said:

Grab a Lyn and you're fine, you get a cute fluffy char and OP classes. Good package hein? :p shawaraaaaan allliiiiiiiii

Btw, if you notice that Lyn support every OP(Or I do consider them OP) classes in game
Force Master, Warlock, Summoner and shitty Blade dancer

On 4/15/2016 at 11:44 AM, Enhance said:

Perhaps - I'm just shooting a guess here - you should learn what their skills actually do. 

Hint: They don't have a skill called "resist everything all the time"

Hint2: They need to recover focus 

Ummm they do actually, its the spin...focus?

they can spam spam then use that throw move to recover focus back up

AND i think if they get attacked while spinning they also recover focus(not sure about this)

5 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Ummm they do actually, its the spin...focus?

they can spam spam then use that throw move to recover focus back up

AND i think if they get attacked while spinning they also recover focus(not sure about this)

Spin resists stun/daze/knockback. There's still knockdown, phantom grip, freeze.

And yes, you're on the right track - when they're out of focus to spin, they'll try to throw you up, or toss a Soaring Falcon at you which recovers 8 focus (I believe).

Expect and dodge them, and you're likely to see the BD just spamming his LMB attacks while running at you. Take it over from here.

They'll recover focus if they trigger deflect on their spin - in other words, if you're button mashing or derping.

You guys are funny.  You do realize.. its not a resist all..the stun comes for a hit within the first .5 secs (yes ladies and gentlemen... 1/2 a second)  your own fault for not finding out about the skills of another class.  Is BD good?  yea... is it OP.. NO lol  Learn about the classes your up against and maybe you wont make those mistakes again... n no.. i dont main a lbd!... i just know the skills that class has and what to look/watch out for.

Archived