Blackram Supply Chain: How2 Deaggro Suwit

Shadovvv

2 hours ago, Hazriel said:

Yeah...i'm doing it all the time, but it's no use if my party doesn't XD

Thanks for the tip anyway ^^

Of all the countless runs of BSC I've done since launch, I've never ever EVER seen anyone try to deaggro the guy, and when I call them out they just insult me or not give a damn. The same thing happens when I try to party stealth past mobs.

Go ahead, play leeroy jenkins and waste your own time and durability for fighting Suwit then.

Had no idea that deaggroing that guy was actually possible. Anyway, thanks for the tip. I'll try to incorporate it into my future runs... though it won't be much use if rest of the party doesn't do it as well.

Then again, I don't really mind fighting the guy near the Dragonblood, right before engaging Poharan. It's not that hard. I'm cool with either one, really.

In EU we have almost no people who forget to do it, cause nobody wants to help them. After resetting walk to opposite side of Dragonblood. The noobs will go to dragonblood to *cricket* off guild/partypembers and leave them in combat bugg.

Why it's no EU problem? Cause for example when someone pulls all mobs in bsh and doesn't reset people more likely let him die then ress

3 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Of all the countless runs of BSC I've done since launch, I've never ever EVER seen anyone try to deaggro the guy, and when I call them out they just insult me or not give a damn. The same thing happens when I try to party stealth past mobs.

Go ahead, play leeroy jenkins and waste your own time and durability for fighting Suwit then.

It is ussually faster to just pitch in & kill it then to hope everyone saw the same youtube movie you did though.

3 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Easier said than done when there's gunners aggroing and disabling windwalking.

Yea but the trick to that is also jumping over the gunners' head as well.

Even if they aggro, you can easily outrun their range before they get a shot off

Archived