Unbalanced pvp

ryan32

Hi

Is there any incoming patch that will balace pvp on arena?

Now ranks are just bullshit - I play warlock and I can't beat FM but I win over all Destroyers... so why there are fights? There should be throw a dice...

I'm not surprised that ppl use bots on arena when the game is just total random. Why waste time?

For those guys who say "dont like so leave", keep with this stupid attitude and you both will stay alone in this game.

I love the game but sadly left becuase of broken pvp/bots/macros/scripts. the OP just try to make a thread with hope that maybe just maybe NCSOFT will do something about it.

And if you wonder so ye im diamond exp and 2 plat at different classes so i know how to pvp. please dont even think about sayin "l2p" or other bullshit like that.

my advice to you ryan32 dont listen to those type of people who say "get over with, stop qq, or l2p". quit the game and from time to time check how it progress or just focus pve with hope they will fix pvp.

Cheers.

I'd say that its pretty balanced.  Its the classes that seem to be your difficulty.  FM are hard against any class until you learn how to get out of their lock downs.

I would suggest you keep playing, and even look forward too, fighting against other classes that are difficult.

IE:  It took me about a week to figure out summoners aren't that bad to fight against.  Fighting against FM almost made me quit, but again after much practice you get the gist of their moves and start to see some wins.

On 4/4/2016 at 5:53 PM, Ra9eQuit said:

PvP is balanced to a certain point and matchups will probably always exist, leave the game if you dont like it. As easy as it is.

And to answer your question: No.

-Ra9eQuit

Im disagree with your little review about the unbalanced pvp, Im a KFM and i had defeat destroyers, summoners and others KFM, all incluyed SUPER BOTS. But when i have to fight wiht a Warlock, or Force master and Assasins, there is a big difference of skills and power, Example ? lets begining with the warlock, he have the skill of the gripping chains, also he can use this skill 2 time, if he use the chains i use backstep and again he use the chains and how i scape ?, supose i have the TAB skill to scape from chains, now i dont have skill defenses, also the warlock is far far away with his blue monster, and have the super skill with the 2 dragons who have an amazing power, and its imposible to defend this power because i cant use the Q/E because the little *cricket* is 15m of distance. also adding the thorns sticking out of the ground, I really cant fight with warlocks they have a impenetrable denfese sistem. Well i cant tell more, but lets go to Assasins, theres is practically impossible to catch this shadow character, they have all the skill to get safe for any attack. the Skill of Shadow, the approach from afar and also he daze with this skill of approach. the flash lighting, and the teletranportation Knifes like naruto  father. I cant play againts this Characater, i cant aprroach to him when is in shadows, when i catch he use the flash lighting, then use the aprroach skill when i am going to attack, and daze me, then he put me in to web i cant safe from this, he go to shadows again and atack me with daggers with lightnings and he destroy me. I can do some defenses and attack but is not comparable with the assasins combos, he can win with out a scratch. Really pvp is blanced to a certain point ?? i think you are so wrong, that you dont have an idea about it. LETS GO to FORCE MASTER, you want to do a good unbalanced fight lets play against the FM, they have such power and skill combos that i never had win 1 match they Freeze and dont let you get close and above them. When you catch they go away as 15m and they still pulling power of snow or fire, other thing is i cant block the pulling snow or fire because they throw 2 pullings and 1 always hit you, also adding the skill that they throws with more power. 
I cant approach, i cant use my skill defenses as well, because is endless this FM combo, practically i dont have time to counter his attack.
Well i Dont wanna talk so much about this, but if you have seen and read there is a lot of Unbalanced characters skill and stats. Practically we have to be a warlock or Assasin to win Or FM, thought you say if i dont like i have to run away from the game.
Let me tell you something, if you are good as well i dont care about you, because the game it is unblanced and you dont have words to disagree this reality. I hope the Support and Admins can fix this error of characters and do a better work  so we can enjoy the game. 

The fact that the game is unbalanced is true, just look at global ranks positions:

Top 5: 2 FM, 2 Destro, 1 Sum
6-10: 3 Destro, 1 Sum, 1 BM
11-20: 2 Destro, 3 Sum, 2 Assassin,  1 BM
21-30: Assassin, Destro, Sum, Fm, BM

After 30 to 50 you can see : 3 KFM, 1 Warlock, 2 LBD plus the other classes ofc

There is still a great balance problem to overcome, the problem is that maybe it would be balanced if the hongmoon skills would be available from the beginning, but now you need to spend 600g and 99.5% of player can't afford it.

4 hours ago, StefanAmast said:

The fact that the game is unbalanced is true, just look at global ranks positions:

Top 5: 2 FM, 2 Destro, 1 Sum
6-10: 3 Destro, 1 Sum, 1 BM
11-20: 2 Destro, 3 Sum, 2 Assassin,  1 BM
21-30: Assassin, Destro, Sum, Fm, BM

After 30 to 50 you can see : 3 KFM, 1 Warlock, 2 LBD plus the other classes ofc

There is still a great balance problem to overcome, the problem is that maybe it would be balanced if the hongmoon skills would be available from the beginning, but now you need to spend 600g and 99.5% of player can't afford it.

Is that EU ranking?

In NA, it goes like this (As at 11/04 GMT+10)

1~5: 2 Sin, 2 KFM, 1 Smn

6~10: 1 Sin, 1 FM, 1 Smn, 2 Dest

11~20: 1 Sin, 1 FM, 2 Smn, 3 BD, 2 Dest, 1 WL.

21~30: 1 Dest, 1 Sin, 2 KFM, 2 FM, 1 BD, 1 WL, 1 Smn, 1 BM

31~50: 2 KFM, 4 Smn, 5 BD, 4 Sins, 2 Dest, 1 WL, 2 BM

Top 50: 9 Assassins, 9 Summoners, 9 Blade Dancers, 7 Destroyers, 6 KungFu Masters, 4 Force Masters, 3 Warlocks, 3 Blade Masters

So yea, balance indeed and I ain't surprised.

For the moment i think the blade dancers are too op. But this game is ping dependent so i guess only the people with -60 ping can really say something about balance or unbalance in PVP.

P.D: I have 180-200 from Argentine (using pay wtfast :S).

For warlock: FM>Summoner=Warlock >Destroyer, BM, KFM, Assassin. (Calling it weakest class lmao...)

For Destroyer: KFM,Assassin ,Warlock,BD > Bm,FM=> Destroyer > Summoner.(Spin towin op, lmao...)

For KFM : Warlock>BD=FM=Assassin=KFM >Destroyer, Summoner,BM(And you see no one cry about how op it's)

For BM :KFM,Warlock,Summoner>BD,Assasin=BM =>Destroyer>FM(The weakest class not that weak against BD, Destroyer and FM)

Etc,

Well all of that is my idea about pvp and balance (Based on EU ranking and China/Korean ranking aswell )

Yes it appear that KFM, Warlock and Assassin are consider T1 of pvp classes, FM, Summoner and BD are consider T2 while BM consider as T3 Classes while destroyer lay  as T4 classes.

And you will wonder why I did put destroyer as low ranked like that (Yes I play destroyer ) Because if you watch a tournament or any video for Korean players you will find that Destroyer is getting rekt by every class.    

And Why BM and Destroyer consider as the lowest classes between all of them ? Simple answer is a slow melee class, This game is ranged friendly game.

But if it's Ranged friendly game how KFM, Assassin and BD lay in top ? Simple answer 3 Iframes, Immune, Speed buffs, Hide....

• BD can 5 second immune follow by 2 second immune follow by few spins before putting his resist skills for another 5 immunes as moving with speed buffs beside his Q and E.
  • Assassin , Hide, Hide, Light dps, Lotus of escape, Switch with a stun, web Yes able to 100-20 easily.
  • KFM 3 Iframes with 1 second follow them immune follow a 6 second evade, Counter, Speed buffs, Many Bypassing Defense/ parry skills.

Tell me more about balance...

Man, half of what I read in this thread is ignorance of people that think they know about PvP at high level, people puting Warlock at T1 is really amusing, we don't even have double knock up, 10 sec bastion and free RMB on CCed targets, we are lacking more than half of our combos and even if we had everything, warlock is still low tier on Korea. Atm the game is pretty balanced in Korea, but we still lack skill points and HM skills to even the playfield.

7 hours ago, Valiant said:

For warlock: FM>Summoner=Warlock >Destroyer, BM, KFM, Assassin. (Calling it weakest class lmao...)

For Destroyer: KFM,Assassin ,Warlock,BD > Bm,FM=> Destroyer > Summoner.(Spin towin op, lmao...)

For KFM : Warlock>BD=FM=Assassin=KFM >Destroyer, Summoner,BM(And you see no one cry about how op it's)

For BM :KFM,Warlock,Summoner>BD,Assasin=BM =>Destroyer>FM(The weakest class not that weak against BD, Destroyer and FM)

Etc,

Well all of that is my idea about pvp and balance (Based on EU ranking and China/Korean ranking aswell )

Yes it appear that KFM, Warlock and Assassin are consider T1 of pvp classes, FM, Summoner and BD are consider T2 while BM consider as T3 Classes while destroyer lay  as T4 classes.

And you will wonder why I did put destroyer as low ranked like that (Yes I play destroyer ) Because if you watch a tournament or any video for Korean players you will find that Destroyer is getting rekt by every class.    

And Why BM and Destroyer consider as the lowest classes between all of them ? Simple answer is a slow melee class, This game is ranged friendly game.

But if it's Ranged friendly game how KFM, Assassin and BD lay in top ? Simple answer 3 Iframes, Immune, Speed buffs, Hide....

• BD can 5 second immune follow by 2 second immune follow by few spins before putting his resist skills for another 5 immunes as moving with speed buffs beside his Q and E.
  • Assassin , Hide, Hide, Light dps, Lotus of escape, Switch with a stun, web Yes able to 100-20 easily.
  • KFM 3 Iframes with 1 second follow them immune follow a 6 second evade, Counter, Speed buffs, Many Bypassing Defense/ parry skills.

Tell me more about balance...

If you think Warlock and Scummoner are equal you are the blindest person i ever saw. Boy go in arena bevore you write suche bullshit here!

Scummoner is stongest class and Warlock weakest. Look in Ranking, IN ALL REGIONS if you want!

OK so you want balance? Tell them how to achieve balance.

Since our stats are all equalized in the arena and the only difference are the skills and slightly the HP pool of the characters lets begin balancing those.

How to balance skills?

Some classes have more evasion skills than others, some work at range some dont (kfm q/e only work at 3 meters) so lets equal those and give every class the same minimum amount of escapes.

Some classes skills do more damage than others, equal those numbers that every class skill does the same amount of damage.

Some classes have a pet (warlock/Summoner) which is unfair against those that don't... so take away their pets as well as the skills to use them, but what... oh now we have to figure out new skills because (at least for the summoner) that would leave them with way less skills to use than all the other classes. Taking away some of their utility and damage.

Getting tired of figuring out how to balance this... well give everyone the same AP, same stats, and NO skills, just let them the mobility in form of WASD, no evasions and no weapon, let them hit each other with fists.

AND EVEN THEN SOMEONE WOULD COME ALONG THE ROAD AND CRY THAT ITS UNFAIR BECAUSE HIS ENEMY MOVED SO MUCH AND HE COULD NOT HIT HIM.

Guys that game is balanced well enough so that every class has a chance to win against any other opponent. You have to learn how to counter your counter class, which is fm for a summoner and warlock. Deal with it. Learn how to fight against them.

As a summoner i had some trouble at the beginning against the warlock, but since their strenght is their incredible damage on skills and their thrall to pull you and cc you as well, i always start the fight with running around my sides wall because every warlock tends to summon his thrall right at the start of a match and since it only lasts a couple of seconds, i just buy time so it can not attack me that much once the warlock comes into attack range. And after that its just a matter of ccing the warlock and kicking its butt.

2 hours ago, DragonAlex said:

If you think Warlock and Scummoner are equal you are the blindest person i ever saw. Boy go in arena bevore you write suche bullshit here!

Scummoner is stongest class and Warlock weakest. Look in Ranking, IN ALL REGIONS if you want!

I won't look in EU/Na ranking cause people here are dumb and didn't learn the game fully yet, Check China/ Korean/ Japan Ranking and you will see Summoner and warlock top tie.

Hell yeah last summer tournament the winner was warlock, Warlock with perfect timing and good use to his immune and block will rekt any class.

3 hours ago, MinaTakashi said:

Since our stats are all equalized in the arena and the only difference are the skills and slightly the HP pool of the characters lets begin balancing those.

How to balance skills?

Some classes have more evasion skills than others, some work at range some dont (kfm q/e only work at 3 meters) so lets equal those and give every class the same minimum amount of escapes.

Some classes skills do more damage than others, equal those numbers that every class skill does the same amount of damage.

Some classes have a pet (warlock/Summoner) which is unfair against those that don't... so take away their pets as well as the skills to use them, but what... oh now we have to figure out new skills because (at least for the summoner) that would leave them with way less skills to use than all the other classes. Taking away some of their utility and damage.

Getting tired of figuring out how to balance this... well give everyone the same AP, same stats, and NO skills, just let them the mobility in form of WASD, no evasions and no weapon, let them hit each other with fists.

AND EVEN THEN SOMEONE WOULD COME ALONG THE ROAD AND CRY THAT ITS UNFAIR BECAUSE HIS ENEMY MOVED SO MUCH AND HE COULD NOT HIT HIM.

Guys that game is balanced well enough so that every class has a chance to win against any other opponent. You have to learn how to counter your counter class, which is fm for a summoner and warlock. Deal with it. Learn how to fight against them.

As a summoner i had some trouble at the beginning against the warlock, but since their strenght is their incredible damage on skills and their thrall to pull you and cc you as well, i always start the fight with running around my sides wall because every warlock tends to summon his thrall right at the start of a match and since it only lasts a couple of seconds, i just buy time so it can not attack me that much once the warlock comes into attack range. And after that its just a matter of ccing the warlock and kicking its butt.

Give us the buff on tab and remove the dumb wl pet so we can get a evade q e like forcemaster, pls!

This dumb idiot pet is the biggest disadvantage from WL. Or make it useful just like the cat

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

I won't look in EU/Na ranking cause people here are dumb and didn't learn the game fully yet, Check China/ Korean/ Japan Ranking and you will see Summoner and warlock top tie.

Hell yeah last summer tournament the winner was warlock, Warlock with perfect timing and good use to his immune and block will rekt any class.

Wtf don't put a WL on the same podest like Scummoner and in japan, korea and china WL is weakest class. Are you complete brainless or what? Wtf wtf wtf. You make me go complete enrage you Intelligence-allergican!

Abd last summer championship wl was good but afterwards there was a gigantic monster nerf wich completly destroyed the class!

When played you the last time? 1 year ago? Man go play barby online WTF stop wasting my time you noob!

45 minutes ago, DragonAlex said:

Give us the buff on tab and remove the dumb wl pet so we can get a evade q e like forcemaster, pls!

This dumb idiot pet is the biggest disadvantage from WL. Or make it useful just like the cat

Wtf don't put a WL on the same podest like Scummoner and in japan, korea and china WL is weakest class. Are you complete brainless or what? Wtf wtf wtf. You make me go complete enrage you Intelligence-allergican!

Abd last summer championship wl was good but there was a gigantic monster nerf wich completly destroyef the class!

When played you the last time? 1 year ago? Man go play barbie online WTF stop wasting my time you noob!

Well it seem like you the only WL having problem with summoner, I went in many tag match over EU and I saw how Wl eat summoners easily

So it your problem

51 minutes ago, Enoll said:

Its very simple some classes counter other classes and that's it. We will be getting a new patch soonish which will unlock some other HM skills that would change some matches. 

Nooo please, Another pay to get your skills method to get another HM...

This game just putting alot of gold blocks for your skills, that just getting on my nervous ....

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2016 at 5:33 AM, MinaTakashi said:

How to balance skills?

First delete the inmunity when the ASSASIN is invisible or put less time duration for this skill or more time of charging.. they have a lot of counters and skill attack, really the inmunity is necesary ? , other thing is the monster of the Warlok, do it more easy to kill, the warlok have 40 kk of life and the monster have 20 kk, do you want i do the math for you ? and a single string grapping. The summoner, they can heal themselves  and  the cat to. dont think with all the buff the tramps, the power with the staf, and  heal the cat is already a lot of advantages. the KFM es already powerful but it is also more vulnerable to attacks, the same for the Blade Master, with the FM master they have to do something because they have a lot of sniper Power and they can win easily, but they dont have defense so you "Can" kill if the FM is bad player, if not, dont be mad because you cant win. 

On 11/4/2016 at 5:33 AM, MinaTakashi said:

How to balance skills?

First delete the inmunity when the ASSASIN is invisible or put less time duration for this skill or more time of charging.. they have a lot of counters and skill attack, really the inmunity is necesary ? , other thing is the monster of the Warlok, do it more easy to kill, the warlok have 40 kk of life and the monster have 20 kk, do you want i do the math for you ? and a single string grapping. The summoner, they can heal themselves  and  the cat to. dont think with all the buff the tramps, the power with the staf, and  heal the cat is already a lot of advantages. the KFM es already powerful but it is also more vulnerable to attacks, the same for the Blade Master, with the FM master they have to do something because they have a lot of sniper Power and they can win easily, but they dont have defense so you "Can" kill if the FM is bad player, if not, dont be mad because you cant win. 
  So thats my suggestion, it is what i see in the pvp arena, not in the PvP World Area. Now, if you don like  my opinion isnt my problem, be angry. I want to takl this unbalanced problem with other guys nothing more.

More than 7 days has passed since the new season introduced.

Lets check out how's the NA top 50 ranking doing by now.

Note: Hacker has been removed off the board, no misleading list (unless actual players using hack).

Top 50:

13 Summoners (With 3 on Top 3)

9 Blade Dancers

8 Destroyers

7 Assassins

7 Kungfu Masters

3 Force Masters

3 Warlocks

0 Blade Masters

Where is the balance again? Where's that so called FM counter sin and everything hard craps, BM shine in 50 craps, Dests shit in 50 craps, Smn useless crap?

What's the ratio of the highest and lowest this time? 13:0, Median? 2:1

42 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

More than 7 days has passed since the new season introduced.

Lets check out how's the NA top 50 ranking doing by now.

Note: Hacker has been removed off the board, no misleading list (unless actual players using hack).

Top 50:

13 Summoners (With 3 on Top 3)

9 Blade Dancers

8 Destroyers

7 Assassins

7 Kungfu Masters

3 Force Masters

3 Warlocks

0 Blade Masters

Where is the balance again? Where's that so called FM counter sin and everything hard craps, BM shine in 50 craps, Dests shit in 50 craps, Smn useless crap?

What's the ratio of the highest and lowest this time? 13:0, Median? 2:1

i dont know wtf wrong with NA but on EU BM destro sin  dominate.summoners start to fall of really hard same for FM.most top rating sums atm are all hackers.yes they ban some but new are coming.

top 10 atm have 1 bm 3 destro 1 dancer 1 sin and 1FM and 3 summoners.2 of them are low level hackers.rank 1 is BM btw.

3 hours ago, SkoobyDoo said:

i dont know wtf wrong with NA but on EU BM destro sin  dominate.summoners start to fall of really hard same for FM.most top rating sums atm are all hackers.yes they ban some but new are coming.

top 10 atm have 1 bm 3 destro 1 dancer 1 sin and 1FM and 3 summoners.2 of them are low level hackers.rank 1 is BM btw.

Well I'm from EU aswell and can confirm that, It really doesn't matter cause there are no balance no matter what 

You see that in EU, Destroyer and summoner able to top the ranks but infact the first ranked guy is a BM while on other hand NA no good BM their and many good Destroyers

But now let's look at the Korean, China server you will find something else and funny, Their like atleast 3 BMs and rest vary between Assassin, FM, KFM and Blade dancer and warlock on the top ranked and 2 of them are ranked 1 and 2 while Destroyer and summoner are ranked low even could be below Rank 10  .

So at the end of game, When BM lock his full power HM skills and get more skill point you will find it powerful enough to rekt Destroyers , Well infact Warlock,KFM, FM, Assassin, FM or even annoying Blade dancer who run and immune to hell are easy counter to Destroyer in end game (Well Current version warlock, FM and BM easily counter Destroyer)

As for summoner at the end game aswell, BM, KFM, Destroyer and FM rekt down summoner.

So when we get the full skills, you will see a good reason forwhy they did nerf BM and even they going to nerf KFM in next few patches (They already did nerf their frost grab escape )

Classes are semi-balanced ? Yes
Every class got counter ?Yes, Some  classes like Destroyer/Summoner got many counters at end game.
Game are balanced in general ? Hell no.

4 hours ago, Valiant said:

Well I'm from EU aswell and can confirm that, It really doesn't matter cause there are no balance no matter what 

You see that in EU, Destroyer and summoner able to top the ranks but infact the first ranked guy is a BM while on other hand NA no good BM their and many good Destroyers

But now let's look at the Korean, China server you will find something else and funny, Their like atleast 3 BMs and rest vary between Assassin, FM, KFM and Blade dancer and warlock on the top ranked and 2 of them are ranked 1 and 2 while Destroyer and summoner are ranked low even could be below Rank 10  .

So at the end of game, When BM lock his full power HM skills and get more skill point you will find it powerful enough to rekt Destroyers , Well infact Warlock,KFM, FM, Assassin, FM or even annoying Blade dancer who run and immune to hell are easy counter to Destroyer in end game (Well Current version warlock, FM and BM easily counter Destroyer)

As for summoner at the end game aswell, BM, KFM, Destroyer and FM rekt down summoner.

So when we get the full skills, you will see a good reason forwhy they did nerf BM and even they going to nerf KFM in next few patches (They already did nerf their frost grab escape )

Classes are semi-balanced ? Yes
Every class got counter ?Yes, Some  classes like Destroyer/Summoner got many counters at end game.
Game are balanced in general ? Hell no.

if "balance" for you mean every class can kill every other class such game do not exist and never will.there will always bee a class that feel harder to counter.also counter dont mean you lose 100% of the time simple mean you need to play better then him.as long as there is no class that is really weak or really  dominating  the  game is balanced for me.

that been said with all the lag spikes,hackers and macro users i see this season PVP really feel like shithope.

Archived