Hackers moving at warp speed?

Nabzy

Has anyone seen any players moving so fast it looks like they're teleporting around? I watched a Crimson player run passed me, pick up a meteorite in soul stone plains (on cerulean side) basically teleport run past the cerulean mobs, deliver his meteorite, and come back before I could follow him. I thought one or both of us was lagging at first, but when i attacked him, he started teleporting around while running away.

I'm in Junghado server and the Crimson player who was mentioned above was named [Removed]

How do you report things like this? I was only able to "report bot" or "report spam."

Eh, Teleporter hackers everywhere. Teleporting around using the one hit canon or granade launcher wep. Some which you cant catch their name and are Unidentified. Report them some of you may ask? Yep.. already did. Generic response received though. 

4 minutes ago, mayuri said:

yeah that kinda happens alot, few days back on hoa district there was a crimson summonoer in soulstone plains teleporting around for severeal hours, i dont think NCsoft cares 

They really don't. Bots have been using it since release. They're not gonna do anything about it. If you ever see an unidentified player, chances are they're using it.

It's pretty normal. You basically can't get high prestige in SSP because a hacker will come around and 3 shot you. I wouldn't expect this to be fixed as NCWest has been proven to do nothing about it from Aion. Same hackers were playing that for 3 years or more and never got banned regardless of video. Just do the dailies and farm soulstone in arena.

Archived