yeti dungeon for commoners

the batmeng

Allright people lets talk about this *cricket*ing dungeon already cause the plebs have a about 2% success rate .

FIRST UP

his normal hits consist of 2 yellow hits that can be blocked ...1 is a stun he does with both hands lifted and the other one is a double strike he does with 1 hand at a time but that doesnt matter cause theyre slow and easy to block.... and the other one is a red jump that cant be blocked so you gotta iframe it

but thats easy anyone can avoid all that crap

so here comes the *hard* part

1st stage 

AT ONE POINT YOU WILL SEE THIS HAPPEN :   DzrWtFw.jpg

TO MY KNOWLEDGE THIS HAPPENS AT AROUNd 90%   70% and 50%    not exact figures but you know when to expect it...THE 3RD TIME HE WONT GRAB ANYONE SO YOU WILL HAVE TO IFRAME THE FREEZE (i do it with the long 2sec immunity from c on my kfm) but its not that fuking important if you avoided the first 2 freezes cause youll have 2 hearts anw and you can afford to die once

AFTER HE TAKES THE HEAT FROM THE ROOM HE WILL GRAB SOMEONE ( VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT BLOCK EVADE OR PARRY THE GRAB LET HIM GRAB YOU)

Here you are a wonderful picture i made so everyone can understand what happens next:

9FSDaSP.jpgHE GRABS PLAYER THROWS PLAYER 10m+  infront 

AS YOU CAN SEE THE YETI WILL GRAB SOMEONE AND THROW HIM INFRONT AT A DISTANCE OF AROUND 10 to 15m IVE HIGHLIGHTED THE SPOT YOU HAVE TO RUN TO WITH A RED X THAT MARKS THE SPOT...wasnt my intention to aim at his junk but whatever

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE WHERE HE LANDS THERE WILL BE A HEAT BUFF THAT WILL MAKE YOU IMMUNE TO HIS FREEZE AND YOU CAN EVADE HIS JUMP THAT WOILD OTHERWISE KILL YOU IF YOURE under 65-70k hp

SO AFTER HE TAKES HEAT FROM THE ROOM HE WILL GRAB SOMEONE AND THROW HIM AND YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE SPOT WHERE HE GETS THROWN VERYFAST( very fast means under 5 seconds if you even have that long so start runing infront of the boss right after he grabs the player) also after he throws the person he most likely will jump there so be ready to iframe or run out of there fast afeter you get the heat buff

2nd stage

At around 40% hp he will start absorbing the cold out of the room 

When that happens he will most likely do a big jump that you have to iframe then go into his usual shananigans

AT ONE POINT HE WILL DROP ICE FLOWERS (OR ICE CIRCLES) ON THE GROUND

YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THOSE ICE CIRCLES BECAUSE IF YOU WONT EACH OF THEM WILL RESULT IN A PUNCH THAT STACKS DAMAGE ON YOU AFTER HE FREEZES AND YOU WILL MOST LIKELY DIE FROM 2 STACKS.

TO REMOVE THE ICE CIRCLES YOU HAVE TO EITHER RUN INTO THEM AND EXPLODE THEM (they wont do damage and youll be immune to yetis damage whyle frozen) OR YOU KILL MUSHROOMS AT THE EDGE OF THE ROOM>..THEY WILL DROP BOMBS AND YOU THROW AT THE ICE CIRCLES AND REMOVE THEM.

dont ignore the *cricket*ing caps i wrote in caps because its *cricket*ing important and its not rocket science i hope i helped atleast 2 people understand what happens im not a *cricket*ing genious nor am i a old bns player but i can do this shit without getting hit by all the instagib mechanics he has

thank you and god bless

You forgot that running to the steam after big jump gives a damage boost. People that require 500 ap for this are literally braindead.

nice tip so after the big jump he opens a heat geizer on the spot he lands and it gives stacks of dmg i was hitting him 10k crits easily with my 390ap alt

Also the 3rd time he takes heat at around 50% from the room he jumps 3 times and what you have to do is after the 1st or second jump cc him but dont grab him and he will do the instagib jump before you get frozen so that means you can iframe it

3 hours ago, the batmeng said:

Allright people lets talk about this *cricket*ing dungeon already cause the plebs have a about 2% success rate .

I gave up a few minutes ago. This game is already super SUPER easy and you wouldnt believe (actually you would, im sure) how many  ...i cant write out the insult or i will get banned ......there are in Cross dungeon.

My Guild slacks off big time aswell, theyre not getting ready for groups yet. Im going insane. Im missing out on all the Gold / Frozen Darts this way.

8 hours ago, Silvershadow said:

I gave up a few minutes ago. This game is already super SUPER easy and you wouldnt believe (actually you would, im sure) how many  ...i cant write out the insult or i will get banned ......there are in Cross dungeon.

My Guild slacks off big time aswell, theyre not getting ready for groups yet. Im going insane. Im missing out on all the Gold / Frozen Darts this way.

u can ask and me .

On 3/25/2016 at 2:54 PM, JustRunAround said:

You don't need to let him grab the player.
Just CC him when he attempts to jump after the grab attack 

VERY important - it must be the 2nd jump after the grab attack

It's easier to take off heat from a player though, yet you lose some damage in the process.

3 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

It's easier to take off heat from a player though, yet you lose some damage in the process.

If you take heat from other player you get a dmg buff stacked so you rather do burst spikes on the boss whenever you see his geysir or take the heat. I always take aggro (no threat mechanics inbuilt) when I do it right as KFM cause I'm mostly on yetis ass

Archived