lvl 50 how is it doing?

Yashuoa

So we can get to lvl 50 now.

Is there any data around (from like the KR version) of how classes do at 50?
Like in 1v1, 3v3 and higher and open world pvp/silverfrost pvp?

Or someone that can decribe how it will look at 50?

I love pewpewpew so I will make an FM but I want to make an alt too.
So I would like to know which classes are doing good enough.

I dont need to play the top class or something OP necessarily.

However I dont want to play some rock bottom bad class which cant get into top rankings if you are good enough either.  Like barely any to no representaton in tournies and barely any to no representation in top 100 type bottom bad class for example (if such a class is around at 50. I heard warlocks are in a bad spot for example. Not sure how bad). 

Preferably not something that gets hardcountered (and preferably not hardcountered by assassins).

I have no prob having to work for every match, but I dont like if the rock paper scissors is so bad that it becomes really lopsided in your disadvantage.

I see class ranking posts for the KR Top 100 every now and then. Last list I saw was a month ago.

That post noted,

(Note the numbers are the number of players of that class in the bracket)

Top 20:

Assassin 6
Warlock 4
Blade Dancer 3
Forcemaster 2
Kung Fu Master 2
Blade Master 2
Summoner 1
Destroyer 0

Top 100:

Kung Fu Master 19
Assassin 16
Blade Master 14
Blade Dancer 12
Warlock 12
Destroyer 11
Summoner 9
Forcemaster 7

5 hours ago, Tomoyo said:

I see class ranking posts for the KR Top 100 every now and then. Last list I saw was a month ago.

That post noted,

(Note the numbers are the number of players of that class in the bracket)

Top 20:

Assassin 6
Warlock 4
Blade Dancer 3
Forcemaster 2
Kung Fu Master 2
Blade Master 2
Summoner 1
Destroyer 0

Top 100:

Kung Fu Master 19
Assassin 16
Blade Master 14
Blade Dancer 12
Warlock 12
Destroyer 11
Summoner 9
Forcemaster 7

How far into the season is this? This is 1 on 1 rankings?

Interesting how well warlock is doing (and how bad fm does). That surprises me.

What are the reasons that they are much higher up now compared to 45?

Soul fighter/Qi fighter isnt in the list yet?
That one is out already in KR right?

Any of the data heavily affected by bots and such?

Hey Yashuoa boi, you still didnt start to play huh? xD

Well, to answer your question. I dont have any statistics of the korean lvl 50 content and so on. But I made tons of research so I am trying to tell you my opinion about LvL 50 and what it changed for PvP:

-KFM, Assassin and BM got a buff which makes them a bit stronger, but didnt change a lot regarding the matchup
-New HM skills and LvL 50 have been unlocked which changed the matchups in the game by quite a bit (If both max Level and skills unlocked):

• FM has a lot more harder matchups, Destroyer just got a hardcounter kinda (If you do one mistake, you basically lose the match, a lot more punishing), but I think it is fairly balanced now, FM had almost no real Hardcounters except BM which was a bit weak, but now even stronger.
  • Assassin got a huge buff, and not only that, they unlocked their second I-frame: Shunpo, which is enormous. But it still is the same class as before. The matchups didnt change and he still has a hard time against most classes unless extremely skilled, except KFM.
  • KFM unlocked the HM Counter which is honestly in my opinion too strong, but we will see. KFM is a lot stronger now, but still gets dumpstered by every Silver Assassin.  Idk, I think the new HM skills give the KFM too much power, and even more in the future but so far I didnt see too much of a difference.
  • Destroyer has a great time against FM's now. Good to see his worst matchup turn into one of his best. Still gets shit on by KFM tho. But Destroyer is definitely not a weak class anymore.
  • BD got uhhh... Idk, I feel like it is not so strong atm. I am most likely wrong about what I say, but his new HM skills arent too amazing except against FM once more. BD's base kit is incredible anyway, so I think he is in a balanced spot right now.
  • Warlock is a tiny bit better I think. He got a very slight buff. They obviously dont want him to be as tremendous as in the championship, but they see he is a bit weak. His weakness probably comes from the inexperience of the players so far. Maybe NCsoft realizes, that Warlock has huge potential if maxed, so they dont want him to be op again.
  • Summoner... oh well, nobody knows atm. Some say it is weaker now, some say it is even stronger. I think it is a bit stronger indirectly through the FM "nerfs". But definitely more balanced than pre 50. Sins and KFMs will trouble Summoners a lot more now, same for the Destroyers, so I think it is a lot better now.
  • HELL YEAH. BMs are back again. They were never gone, but now at least everyone shuts their mouth about them being weak as ****. Alright, he got buffed. His new HM skills are huge and overall more damage. Gr8. BM balanced? I guess so.

All in all. A lot more balanced now. Most players will still cry because they are losers and need to git gud. So keep that out of your mind and continue to get the best FM NA. AND START TO PLAY THE GAME *cricket* IT YASUHUOA XD

-Ra9eQuit

22 minutes ago, Els said:

Ra9eQuit, what do you think about the class ranking at different levels ? Like low-level, mid-level, high-level and top-level ?

As someone who reached Gold easily with every class (last preseason against no bots, so I dont get shit for that) under LvL 30, some even under Lvl 20, I can only say that skill beats Level every time until Platinum rank. But I researched and extreme high amount of information about the game, so I dont suggest you to do it unless you want to spend around 100 hours of only studying. Summoners have the strongest Low Level, Destroyers the strongest Mid Level, and at Max Level everyone is good. 

If you meant ranks regarding the actual Rank like gold or plat. Well... Nothing changed regarding that, Summoners and Destroyers are still noob stompers in low ranks, same for FM. Around high gold to plat it gets increasingly difficult. Around there Destroyers loses some power, but it still is a good class so dont let that encourage you. Summoners will start to lose games lol. KFMs and BMs will actually start to make you trouble there too and FMs still spam for life without getting punished for it lol, but that changes with LvL 50 content, so get shit on FMs. Assassins will mostly PvE you for life making them even more annoying and even more scrubish. Warlocks are good.
At Diamond rank, every class is pretty good, the "Master" classes have higher potential tho, but since Sin counters BM and KFM he will be up there a lot too. Summoners lose a lot of power up there, not being able to stomp anymore and having to work for every win really hard, Destroyers too. The game still revolves around Rock Paper Scissor for some matchups but it got a lot better after LvL 50 patch.

-Ra9eQuit

3 hours ago, Ra9eQuit said:

As someone who reached Gold easily with every class (last preseason against no bots, so I dont get shit for that) under LvL 30, some even under Lvl 20, I can only say that skill beats Level every time until Platinum rank. But I researched and extreme high amount of information about the game, so I dont suggest you to do it unless you want to spend around 100 hours of only studying. Summoners have the strongest Low Level, Destroyers the strongest Mid Level, and at Max Level everyone is good. 

I don't disagree with the premise, but a couple classes (KFM and BM) don't have access to some of the most crucial abilities they need until near 45 (or at 45?).  There definitely are a few classes that are gated for arena due to skill access (not necessarily skill points) until they hit 45.  And BM really shines after it gains the level 50 HM skill, if I remember correctly.

3 hours ago, PatchKid said:

I don't disagree with the premise, but a couple classes (KFM and BM) don't have access to some of the most crucial abilities they need until near 45 (or at 45?).  There definitely are a few classes that are gated for arena due to skill access (not necessarily skill points) until they hit 45.  And BM really shines after it gains the level 50 HM skill, if I remember correctly.

Thats why I didnt suggest to go into Arena under max LvL ^^
I just love pvp and do good even without all my skills.

-Ra9eQuit

It is not just about lvl 50. We do not have the last HM skills yet which will make big difference in pvp. Things are now more or less the same than at 45. wait for more patches to unlock all our skills

18 hours ago, Tomoyo said:

That list was from the last season in 2015, ending 15th of December. There have been 2 major balance patches since, plus Soul Fighter's introduction. We have the two balance patches, still waiting on Soul Fighter.

6 hours ago, HUnewearl said:

That list was from the last season in 2015, ending 15th of December. There have been 2 major balance patches since, plus Soul Fighter's introduction. We have the two balance patches, still waiting on Soul Fighter.

I should've clarified that I saw it posted a month ago, and yes the information is from the 2015 Season.

Does anyone have more recent data?

On ‎25‎-‎3‎-‎2016 at 11:44 AM, Ra9eQuit said:

Hey Yashuoa boi, you still didnt start to play huh? xD

Well, to answer your question. I dont have any statistics of the korean lvl 50 content and so on. But I made tons of research so I am trying to tell you my opinion about LvL 50 and what it changed for PvP:

-KFM, Assassin and BM got a buff which makes them a bit stronger, but didnt change a lot regarding the matchup
-New HM skills and LvL 50 have been unlocked which changed the matchups in the game by quite a bit (If both max Level and skills unlocked):

• FM has a lot more harder matchups, Destroyer just got a hardcounter kinda (If you do one mistake, you basically lose the match, a lot more punishing), but I think it is fairly balanced now, FM had almost no real Hardcounters except BM which was a bit weak, but now even stronger.
  • Assassin got a huge buff, and not only that, they unlocked their second I-frame: Shunpo, which is enormous. But it still is the same class as before. The matchups didnt change and he still has a hard time against most classes unless extremely skilled, except KFM.
  • KFM unlocked the HM Counter which is honestly in my opinion too strong, but we will see. KFM is a lot stronger now, but still gets dumpstered by every Silver Assassin.  Idk, I think the new HM skills give the KFM too much power, and even more in the future but so far I didnt see too much of a difference.
  • Destroyer has a great time against FM's now. Good to see his worst matchup turn into one of his best. Still gets shit on by KFM tho. But Destroyer is definitely not a weak class anymore.
  • BD got uhhh... Idk, I feel like it is not so strong atm. I am most likely wrong about what I say, but his new HM skills arent too amazing except against FM once more. BD's base kit is incredible anyway, so I think he is in a balanced spot right now.
  • Warlock is a tiny bit better I think. He got a very slight buff. They obviously dont want him to be as tremendous as in the championship, but they see he is a bit weak. His weakness probably comes from the inexperience of the players so far. Maybe NCsoft realizes, that Warlock has huge potential if maxed, so they dont want him to be op again.
  • Summoner... oh well, nobody knows atm. Some say it is weaker now, some say it is even stronger. I think it is a bit stronger indirectly through the FM "nerfs". But definitely more balanced than pre 50. Sins and KFMs will trouble Summoners a lot more now, same for the Destroyers, so I think it is a lot better now.
  • HELL YEAH. BMs are back again. They were never gone, but now at least everyone shuts their mouth about them being weak as ****. Alright, he got buffed. His new HM skills are huge and overall more damage. Gr8. BM balanced? I guess so.

All in all. A lot more balanced now. Most players will still cry because they are losers and need to git gud. So keep that out of your mind and continue to get the best FM NA. AND START TO PLAY THE GAME *cricket* IT YASUHUOA XD

-Ra9eQuit

Haha, I have started.

Lvl 13 FM now :P and I will start to continue lvling with my younger bro real soon (when he is ready at lvl 13).

I just want to pick an alt beside the FM.

FM because I like to pewpewpew kaboom energy waves :)

and an alt to feel at ease regarding viability.

As in picking something that can get to the top if you get good enough (+ I also need to like the playstyle),

so that I sorta have that certainly, regardless of how FM does power wise.

The alt is also to have a change of pace with 2 classes. 

Archived