[New Weapon Path] 50 update

SeroZeroes

i'll hand this to you, on a silver platter, try and guess the chinese words.

For those that have Stage 10 TRUE PIRATE, you can match word for word, quantity for quantity, gold for gold, to see our new weapon path following TW.
(by looking at your breeze upgrade in the game right now)

If you know a little chinese, good for you. No google translate since it's image

Official NCsoft TW (soon to be ours) new weapon path, with all material requirements/cost: http://tw.ncsoft.com/event/bns/150318_bcsm/index1.aspx#tab2

(click on the 2nd tab, 1st tab shows legendary weapon path)

*maybe someone nice will translate it for others in the forum?

You can see this doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10kEB_YfWtBo5b0gn1Q3xGpnV5UZHHZzCnCe9FaqKVUE/htmlview?sle=true#

Here my all in one (from TW link above)

True profane >  oath breaker 1
8 gold 30 silver
50 soul stone
3 moonwater trans

oath breaker 6
7 gold 60 silver
30 soul stone
28 poharan perfume
5 silverfrost refining stone

awake devil 10 > awake oathbreaker 1
31 gold
180 soul stone
11 moonwater trans
15 silverfrost refining stone

awake oath breaker 6
9 gold 60 silver
40 soul stone
24 poharan perfume
20 silverfrost refining stone

awake oath 10 >true oath breaker 1
34 gold
190 soul stone
12 moonwater trans
50 silverfrost refining stone

True siren 10 > True oath breaker 1

40 gol

340 soulstone

15 moonwater trans stone

28 haemujin machismo

true oath breaker 6
12 gold
40 soul stone
18 hae mujin soul
30 silverfrost refining stone
8 moon stone

true oath 10 > awake breeze 1
37 gold
120 soul stone
6 silver frost trans
60 silverfrost refining stone
29 moon stone

awake breeze 6
16 gold
50 soul stone
18 hae mujin soul
40 silverfrost refining stone
10 moon stone

awake breeze 10 > true breeze 1
47 gold
280 soulstone
12 silverfrost trans
90 moon stone
240 poison needle
7 plate

True pirate > True breeze 1

38 gold
220 soul stone
10 silver frost trans
70 moon stone
190 poison needle
7 plate

true breeze 5 > true breeze 6
20 gold
100 soul stone
40 moonstone
150 posion needle

NCSoft, why?¿?

All my gold and materials will be returned to me by mail?  Or I give the same weapon that "true siren stage 10" and a pat on the back?

I would like to give information that "cxxxxxs" will happen. That weapons will be exchanged for them. Something easy to understand. :)

And it's not a duplicate issue is that you do not give a shit information.

Hi there.

I have my kfm which ive been ready to make weapon to pirate grade. atm its still true siren. with the lv 50 patch ive noticed some people complaining about weapons?

just wondering if i should stick with siren and save gold for patch?

Upon reading the new patch preview I noticed the following:

" Those who have already upgraded their weapons with endgame materials will skip ahead, while those who have yet to begin progressing at endgame will jump directly to the new system. "

I understand the concept of it, but I don't know what stage is the breaking point, for example, my alt is sitting on awakened siren stage 9 at the moment, that's enough to trigger the skip (meaning that Infernal/Profane is the breaking point), or I need to hustle and make it to Pirate?

12 minutes ago, Guacamole said:

Upon reading the new patch preview I noticed the following:

" Those who have already upgraded their weapons with endgame materials will skip ahead, while those who have yet to begin progressing at endgame will jump directly to the new system. "

I understand the concept of it, but I don't know what stage is the breaking point, for example, my alt is sitting on awakened siren stage 9 at the moment, that's enough to trigger the skip (meaning that Infernal/Profane is the breaking point), or I need to hustle and make it to Pirate?

If you look at the weapon path, you can add the materials and base costs to determine what the gain is. But ti simplify the work a bit, if you reach pirate, you will be paying significantly less to reach true breeze than if you do not reach the pirate. (Even the cost from True pirate -> True Breeze is less than the cost of Awakened Breeze -> True Breeze)

If they haven't modified the quantities at all to fit a Western playerbase and that is truly they way things are, they'd better prepare for a giant sh*tstorm comming their way, turning their beloved 'largest content update' into a rage fest. 

Not to mention the whole 'new players or poor players that were still grinding their upgrades will be forced to pay much more than the old folks' strategy is non only idiotic, but also revolting, it makes them thing the players will just stand there and take it. 

I know there will be new dailies with larger gold and soulstones rewarded, so I'll reserve my judgment until then, when we actually see if what they give out will somehow compensate for the giant discrepancies between the 2 upgrade paths. 

• NCSOFT

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Since there is already a discussion on this topic we’d like you to continue your discussion there. This thread will be locked and you can find the other thread here.

We do value your feedback, and if there is anything you wish to add please feel free to continue the discussion there.

Thanks,

Team Blade & Soul

Archived