Best Arena Experince?

As title what are you Best :D a huge winstreak, a certain player you got or ? 

Personally this morning i managed to stop a scum from reaching plat 3 times, he was QQing hard in region chat. and managed to reach plat myself ^^ Or the first time i went Arena it was pretty intense compared to other games 

- I know theres ton of bots, hackers and bug abusers around sadly, Ncsoft will keep saying its problem on ´our´ end. so lets atleast look posetive and let the lazy company do their thing.

Funnily enough, my best experience in Arena was at silver. I'm not a regular in Arena, and not highly skilled in pvp by any means. I just climb to gold doing my dailies (yes, just 3 pvp matches a day for me).

That said, most of my matches are roflstomps against Destroyer bots because it's so easy to bait out their tab and F roll, and then chunk out 80-100% of their hp using blade call (the one combo bots helped me perfect).

But I fought a human (OMG they exist! Humanity is still alive!!!!) Assassin once in silver. I'd say our skill levels were about equal. All three fights went down to the wire (less than 15s left on the clock), but none of them were timeouts. It felt truly blissful to experience that rush in battle, not knowing if you'll win or lose, but just give it everything you've got. I won at the end, and that made it even better. It's unfortunate that pvp is riddled with bots, cause given a choice, I'd like to have my 3 matches a day to be similar to this one, every time I enter arena.

Archived