AFK in arena

Fuz

So, the 3v3 arena is FULL of people who join and afk. I can not do a single game without at least 1 afker in my team. This is insanely frustrating and irritating. And they're not bots, they're "legit" players.
I'm reporting them with the /reportbot command, because doing screenshot of every single one of them and compiling the form on the site would take me hours. NC has to immediately do something about it.

Bots, I can (barely) tolerate.
But this scum... no. NCSoft needs to RELEASE A STATEMENT about it immediately, and then do something about it.

The game borderlines encourage you doing that, because

A) Great and easy way to gain XP/beans (join match, afk, alt-tab, repeat every 5 minutes)

B) Doesn't affect your solo ranking.

Also it's not hard to "bot" that sequence either, seeing all you need is click the ready button and exit lobby button, loop that and voila.

14 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

Even if they do release anything people will still do it cause nc are really terrible at handling issues like these, What i do is join a custom party that ppl recruit for then ull get easy wins  

But they have to release a statement, until then it won't be abuse to do it.

36 minutes ago, Fuz said:

But they have to release a statement, until then it won't be abuse to do it.

Um no. They don't need to release a statement about every little exploit. It would be nice to have extra report tools since it is weird to report players as bots. Frankly they should just ban the frequent offenders.

11 minutes ago, fruitie said:

Um no. They don't need to release a statement about every little exploit. It would be nice to have extra report tools since it is weird to report players as bots. Frankly they should just ban the frequent offenders.

It's not an "exploit". That's exactly why they have to release a statement.

14 minutes ago, Fuz said:

It's not. Because there's no statement from NC.

*sigh* wishful thinking again.

It's their game, they can do whatever they want. The user agreement also mentions that they can take action with merit or without.

Archived