Not quitting, But nothing feels rewarding anymore.

Therinfloofs

The game is in a saddening state right now. I have three characters within diamond/platinum ranking respectively (and had a character in diamond before the bots invaded the arena) and due to the sheer numbers of bots in arena, it feels like my Elo has lost all value.

It doesn't matter how difficult your class is to play, how good your win/loss ratio is, the moment you win vs. one bot that bit of your elo has lost its meaning.

I got back to diamond on one of my classes without facing more than 5 real players.

I got to plat on warlock with over 100 wins vs bots, not a single player on the way.

Pvp no longer feels rewarding anymore, the bots have just sucked every last bit of that out of the game for me. I've given up on dungeons, I've given up on arena, nothing just feels rewarding anymore.

Sorry NCsoft, but you won't ever have an Esports scene in NA unless the player count bloats up to the point the bots seem nonexistant, or something gets done. 

To top it all off I can't even get a decent framerate after the march 9-ish or so patch. I get unplayable FPS in the endgame areas, under almost any condition.

I hope NCsoft takes my word into consideration, or at least doesn't see me as a number. I'm taking a break until I see changes, I will check back now and then. This isn't a pissy *cricket* ragequit, but someone whose just getting *cricket* tired.

tbh the games survives KR with all the bots, it hasn't really been a problem however the fact that ALOT of players are requiring to see the 50 patch before they really come to the game is causing the current population not to be large enough to outweigh and ignore the bots currently, the balance is horrific currently due to being balanced on a 50 game with 45 level cap, therefore a lot of players have resigned til they see 50.

hoipefully with the announcement it means 50 will come soon, then the game will fill up again, thankfully here on EU we don't suffer even close to the bots your currently suffering, so tbh we see more players then bots, hopefully NA Gets better too.

100 wins to plat? you only  need around 30 unless you lost a bunch against bots.

1900-2000 there may be bots ,but i hit 2000 before the bots rolled in after the reset. But there wont be enough bots to get you to 2k, 

Then from 2k you barely see any bots, I go to diamond having faced only 1-2 bots after 1900. So you got some over exaggeration going on. Since you need like 15 consecutive wins to hit diamond from 1900. Maybe if you lose along the way you may fight another bot here and there.

9 minutes ago, tjb said:

100 wins to plat? you only  need around 30 unless you lost a bunch against bots.

1900-2000 there may be bots ,but i hit 2000 before the bots rolled in after the reset. But there wont be enough bots to get you to 2k, 

Then from 2k you barely see any bots, I go to diamond having faced only 1-2 bots after 1900. So you got some over exaggeration going on. Since you need like 15 consecutive wins to hit diamond from 1900. Maybe if you lose along the way you may fight another bot here and there.

I kinda started bringing the lock to arena at level 20 lol, I couldn't do crap vs. the real players so I used them for free exp :<

Also on my main (which i was more experienced with) i got to diamond in about 45 wins :x

1 minute ago, VRock said:

lol, just go participate in some tournaments is much more fun. who cares about ladder???

Go Imperial Tournament and ESL.

Ncsoft need ask MLG to host something too.

That would be kinda hard to get into due tournament metas, etc to learn due to having most of my experience vs. bots ever since I made my second and third characters. Also getting stuck fighting the same opponents would be rather 'meh'. I just want to play versus a variety of players without it being devalued by bots, oh and get a *cricket* decent framerate in anything other than arena.

Archived