Delete all Soulstones from server DB

2 hours ago, wootwoots said:

lol i dont see how ppl could complain about that, when, without farming arena, or beeing able to run BW, you can only get like 21SS / day....

Totally agree. People shouldn't mix two different things - SS income and Bots. Like it's said - it's not really that easy to get a lot of soulstones for a single person and u need a lot with gear progression. The problem is the bots, not the soulstone income. Even if you remove soulstones from arena and require more pve, or some other cumbersome way of getting soulstones, all you get is angry players. Bots don't care if a method needs time or is annoying, their sheer number will make every every way one can think of exploitable, so there's no sense to think about adjusting the way how soulstones are aquired, the problem will persist. It's the bots and the bot's directly which must be eradicated from the game.

16 hours ago, 897647_1452550632 said:

The price of Soulstones, the main source of gold to all players comes from Soulstones which is severely hurt duo to the "mass factory of SoulStones" that are the bots currently on server, a good way to "fix" the issue is by simple wiping all soulstone data from server making all start from 0 again and delete any and every account with Destroyer class characters using names with random letters and wearing suspicious gear, which  is not hard to filter these things only by having a quick look on server DB.

it is extreme but is a short time fix for the problem and will have a huge impact on gold sellers.

You mean it was your main form of gold? Reaming people with the over priced soulstones?

So because you cant make gold no more we should get all our soulstones taken off us?

Makes total sense....

14 hours ago, Azurrei said:

Soulstone acquisition needs to be spread out into more PvE activities and more limited from Arena until the bot situation is remedied (like a DAILY bag just like PvE folks are limited to how many SS they can get daily except world bosses that few have a chance to kill - those should be a daily box as well.)

Nope. Godawful, terrible ideas the lot of them. Everything in this post is complete and utter garbage.

B&S is a PvP oriented game, soulstones come from PvP - if you don't like it go do something else.

The irony is that as a PvE player, soulstones are only available to me via the AH.  I don't PvP and quite dislike it.  My frustration is how an important PvE upgrade material is locked behind pvp.  While I hate bots, bots atm are what is making weapon upgrades affordable for me.  30s for a soulstone is... affordable, I couldn't imagine having to pay 50s when weapons need 140 to upgrade.  My progress would grind to a halt and I'd unfortunately probably quit.

It's sad that bots essentially provide me a much needed service.  Grinding PvP only items to sell to me for my PvE progression at a affordable price.  I would much rather Bots were gone and soulstones made available through a pure PvE route as well.

And to those saying Blade and Soul is a pvp game, it wasn't marketed as so to the west.  I remember that very clearly and was quite shocked to learn through game play that PvE essential items are locked behind pvp.

41 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

Nope. Godawful, terrible ideas the lot of them. Everything in this post is complete and utter garbage.

B&S is a PvP oriented game, soulstones come from PvP - if you don't like it go do something else.

yeah, such a terrible idea that people earn something used SOLELY FOR PvE doing PvE... I hate to break it to you but B&S is not PvP oriented - how much PvE content comes out vs PvP? Have you seen the other regions? PvE is a huge part of the game and making PvP the primary source of an item that is NOT USED in that gametype (Arena) is nonsensical.  Until this changes I have no problems with bots ruining prices because of people like you.

18 hours ago, DrowningEarth said:

The system was *cricket*ed from the beginning. The people in CB who complained that Soulstones were too easy to get (and had the devs act on it) didn't see this coming - serves em right.

Huh?? There was no way for you to get soulstones in game during CB, other then via the daily dash when you land on the box.

BTW, soulstone is actually a PITA to get atm, if you think their price is too low now, wait until we get Silverfrost where you can farm 45-100 every hour.

Archived