To Everyone Who Complains about Bots: Solution

ThommiX

Now, i see people complaining all over the forums that there's nothing done to bots,which we all can see is completely FALSE.

They are constantly fighting against them.

To do your part, SCREENSHOT the bots, then write a SUPPORT-ticket with those screenies, Wait a few hours to couple days and see how the bots are gone.

Here's supports link: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

DO NOT JUST CLICK report bot ingame. It isn't doing the trick,which seems to be what majority thinks it does. This works same as report spammer,enough reports and they get flagged and ONLY then checked out.

Writing a direct support-ticket gets GM's to take action and check the issue out when they get it.

Now go and do your part instead of useless complaining which isn't even true.

Yes,there are bots in game, and yes, there are things being done to them constantly.

2 minutes ago, Infamous said:

I might be wrong, but didn't on recent stream they say, that they don't ban bots, because it is pointless, since no matter how many you ban, you just ban a fraction? So they are "looking" into other ways

That they do also,but they still remove those bots. Simple bans naturally aren't enough,they just make more. They mean that they try to cut them at their source or detect better rather than just simply ban them. Or move them to limbo.

It doesn't mean they aren't gonna do anything to bots running around. They are dealt with, i've personally got couple dozen removed already that i found,with their bank char.

I like how the topic creator puts the responsibility on the PLAYERS instead of the game developer.

Also they are not taken away constantly when the bots reaches HM lvl 2+, and staying at mining nodes for 3 weeks

See this thread for the bots that lasted for weeks

6 minutes ago, SereneGrace said:

Wow such a difference

rrI4neZ.jpg

This is exactly what you aren't supposed to be doing. Did you write a ticket to support with your screenshot? Do that and then reply back.

Can't see you even reporting them ingame at all in your screenshot,though that doesn't really do much.

Do your part instead of just complaining,thank you.

2 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

looking into other ways. they should ban the players who buy gold from these bots tbh. 

Believe me,they get the ban hammer too,they do have trade logs and all to track down people who associate with them.

2 minutes ago, SereneGrace said:

I like how the topic creator puts the responsibility on the PLAYERS instead of the game developer.

Also they are not taken away constantly when the bots reaches HM lvl 2+, and staying at mining nodes for 3 weeks

See this thread for the bots that lasted for weeks

Again, did you post a ticket to support and REALLY reported them or are you just complaining that they dont magically disappear?

I'm not putting responsibility entirely on players, but players CAN DO their part,instead of useless complaining. That shouldn't be too hard to understand.

32 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Now, i see people complaining all over the forums that there's nothing done to bots,which we all can see is completely FALSE.

They are constantly fighting against them.

To do your part, SCREENSHOT the bots, then write a SUPPORT-ticket with those screenies, Wait a few hours to couple days and see how the bots are gone.

Here's supports link: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

DO NOT JUST CLICK report bot ingame. It isn't doing the trick,which seems to be what majority thinks it does. This works same as report spammer,enough reports and they get flagged and ONLY then checked out.

Writing a direct support-ticket gets GM's to take action and check the issue out when they get it.

Now go and do your part instead of useless complaining which isn't even true.

Yes,there are bots in game, and yes, there are things being done to them constantly.

Are you sure they are gonna ban premuim using bots and scripters cose im not ,  if they ban them they cut their profit and some rummors say alot of the gold selling sites are conected to actual game developers. They cant ban them all (or dont whant)  but for the good of this nice game atleast keep em in low numbers cose atm situation is out of control.

1 minute ago, equinukes said:

Are you sure they are gonna ban premuim using bots and scripters cose im not ,  if they ban them they cut their profit and ,some rummors say alot of the gold selling sites are conected to actual game developers , they cant ban them all (or dont whant)  but for the good of this nice game atleast keep em in low numbers cose atm situation is out of control.

Now you are just assuming things and spreading rumors without any actual proof or basis to it at all. Bots dont pay the game,they steal accounts from those stupid enough to go to their sites. Its really stupid business practice to buy any premium when you can use thousands of bots to get exactly same and more for free.

Don't really believe rumors,99% of it is baseless assumptions from people who don't know even the basics of how these things work.

2 minutes ago, archer said:

guess what after all that they are still around

45 hm5 bot just chillin

Again,screenshot and report through ticket instead of failing here and seeking just more attention? Also give them some time to work.

Just now, SereneGrace said:

Nice edit :) From now on when I see those bots I'll remember they will remain here because ThommiX didn't send that to support to ban them.

Thanks for failing more. Keep digging yourself deeper. Should have kept my text as it was...Just gave you a chance to stop looking like a total clown.

well, i been reporting  the same bots all who log in the same place for the past 3 weeks and nothing been done,  At least 6 bots are in the very same place every day and have been there for weeks I report them every time I see them, they are NOT new characters they are the exact same ones , same name, same class etc etc and all spamming chat with the very same gold selling spam. 

So obviously nothing is done, I would not mind if the were new characters, but these are the very same characters doing the same spamming everyday

5 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

well, i been reporting  the same bots all who log in the same place for the past 3 weeks and nothing been done,  At least 6 bots are in the very same place every day and have been there for weeks I report them every time I see them, they are NOT new characters they are the exact same ones , same name, same class etc etc and all spamming chat with the very same gold selling spam. 

So obviously nothing is done, I would not mind if the were new characters, but these are the very same characters doing the same spamming everyday

Would you mind telling us did you use the report bot-button in game or the actual support ticket? Because my experience with support tickets is that they do go away. Not with the report bot-button.

You didn't really say which one you did.

And to show you how you can easily see with your own eyes that something is being done, just imagine how many bots there were if absolutely nothing were done... You wouldn't be able to play at all. Little food for thought.

Just now, archer said:

you must be some paid drone or something

'after all that' > implying i did what you told me

'seeking just more attention?' with pointing out the truth ?

'Also give them some time to work'  H M 5 

So,you didn't do your part and post a support ticket,instead you just want to be part of the problem and keep on with useless complaining. Ok. Do as you wish.

3 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Again,screenshot and report through ticket instead of failing here and seeking just more attention? Also give them some time to work.

5 minutes ago, archer said:

Send ThommiX the screenshot of the bots and let him deal with it, since he believes that is an effective way of getting rid of bots.

If bots exist that means ppl making real cash from them, that means ppl buy gold (banable offence) and if same bots run around for weeks even gaining HM 5 that means either GMs dont whant to touch some emo boy(who buys alot NC stuff premiums and all) bot train or simply dont have resourse to do it (or both).If they ban real owners of bot trains IP ban and main toon ban and remove all of the gold from bots forum will be full of tears "WAI BAN I JUST TRADE....SOME COOL GUY GAVE ME THAT 500g".....

5 minutes ago, equinukes said:

If bots exist that means ppl making real cash from them, that means ppl buy gold (banable offence) and if same bots run around for weeks even gaining HM 5 that means either GMs dont whant to touch some emo boy(who buys alot NC stuff premiums and all) bot train or simply dont have resourse to do it (or both).If they ban real owners of bot trains IP ban and main toon ban and remove all of the gold from bots forum will be full of tears "WAI BAN I JUST TRADE....SOME COOL GUY GAVE ME THAT 500g".....

Yes,those botters are still making money,thats why they still are here.

Rest,Again,completely baseless assumptions. Its easy to jump the bandwagon. Start reporting through support tickets and try it out. Then reply back.

They do ban/otherwise remove them, or are you claiming you follow every bot in every server 24/7 and know none are removed?

23 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Would you mind telling us did you use the report bot-button in game or the actual support ticket? Because my experience with support tickets is that they do go away. Not with the report bot-button.

You didn't really say which one you did.

And to show you how you can easily see with your own eyes that something is being done, just imagine how many bots there were if absolutely nothing were done... You wouldn't be able to play at all. Little food for thought.

Used both report spam and report bot in game and also sent tickets last time a dev posted on the forums with a the suport link.

As for less in game, well that is natural considering the direction the game is going, at launch gold sellers were selling gold in chat for like  1 gold for 10$ so it was very very lucrative and very much worth their effort, thats why they were even all buying Premium, plus they were also 'new' to the game, so they had no stock piles, hence more in game. also all the legit players in the game had zero gold, which meant every player was a possible customer.

Now weeks after launch the value of gold as dropped considerably, from chat in game, its like 10 gold- 2$, so the profit as reduced by a huge amount, new game come out all the time, gold seller will alway go to the most lucrative game, As for BnS they are still here, they now have large stock piles of gold, , they have no need to flood the game with farmers as much as they did in the early days also now they are farming more efficient zones and places there gold return is far higher than it was weeks ago, BUT they are still there, they have set up there business's and have stocks.

Archived