Upgrade my ring or get my moonwater soul?

TopDollar

Only got 66g left, not sure if i should use the money to upgrade my awaken stage 10 siren ring to a true siren ring stage 10 or buy 3 honorary ornaments and get myself a moonwater soul.

Destroyer

True pirate stage 10 with the 4 big gems.

Siren Bracelet

Awaken siren belt stage 10

Awaken siren necklace, earring, and ring all at awaken stage 10 currently.

Good soul shield set.

After viewing the stats, i think either upgrading my awaken siren ring to true siren ring stage 10 or the moonwater soul would benefit me the most but i only got 66g which is only enough for one of them. Which one would be better for a destroyer? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the advice guys, ring it is.

11 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Only got 66g left, not sure if i should use the money to upgrade my awaken stage 10 siren ring to a true siren ring stage 10 or buy 3 honorary ornaments and get myself a moonwater soul.

Destroyer

True pirate stage 10 with the 4 big gems.

Siren Bracelet

Awaken siren belt stage 10

Awaken siren necklace, earring, and ring all at awaken stage 10 currently.

Good soul shield set.

After viewing the stats, i think either upgrading my awaken siren ring to true siren ring stage 10 or the moonwater soul would benefit me the most but i only got 66g which is only enough for one of them. Which one would be better for a destroyer? Thanks in advance.

If you were only allowed one, I'd say ring. MW soul is like 45 gold; but you can farm the ornaments from junghado/mushin, and you'll need to run the lab several times as well (meaning that you can get more ornaments). Ring would likely give you higher boost in power than soul in the first place.

What you could do is actually .. some math.

I mean, you could calculate how 10AP would affect your main damage skills. You could then compare that to the gained stats from the ring.

Maybe that helps you decide. On the other hand i dont think it's a huge difference and you will do both in the long run anyway, wont you? 

Also, i believe you destroyers have 100% crit chance in your fury buff, dont ya? That makes crit a tad less valuable. But it also makes crit damage even more valuable. Not in the game tho, dont think the ring gave that much crit damage (if any?) when upgraded.

You could also just decibe arbitrarily.. like "I'll take the soul so i have an item in the last open space" or "I'll take the ring so i have one of them maxed".

Archived