coming back to the game

stevow1

so right now im 45 with awakened pirate 10. but i took like 2 week break because of all the bots, ping issues and dc stuff going on. is it still fixed or worsts? if worst dont you guys know anything if they will fix it next patch? i also wonder how is the server pop atm? no server merge yet?

It's been 2 weeks since you've been gone. A server merge wouldn't happen or be announced that fast.

Bots are still around. They are going to be a constant problem basically for any MMO though, so don't expect them to poof on this game so fast.

Can't say much about the ping or d/c issues. Never experienced them since playing from Headstart, day 1.

I hate to say it, nothing has changed. Also no eta on the patch.

I personally believe the botting situation got worse. The bots  now send you mail, friend requests and constantly harass you via pm''s. 

With that being said I still love the game  but rapidly losing faith in ncsoft, unless they do something to elliviate the situation.

Also if u do plan to return I'd recommend you upgrade ur wep to true pirate. My personal belief is that this current content is getting stale so they might push out lol 50 rather quickly .

Upgrading your wepto true pirate will make it easier to make the next high tier wep.

5 minutes ago, Thoron said:

I hate to say it, nothing has changed. Also no eta on the patch.

I personally believe the bitting situation got worse. The bots  now send you mail, friend requests and constantly harass you via pm''s. 

With that being said I still love the game  but rapidly losing faith in ncsoft, unless they do something to elliviate the situation.

Also if u do plan to return I'd recommend you upgrade ur wep to true pirate. My personal belief is that this current content is getting stale so they might push out lol 50 rather quickly 

i also took a break because i hated playing fm. im scared that if i dont get my sin (lvl 7) to true pirate before patch it might all be lost? i wanted another main not to be fm more like sin. thats why i hate this system because if you dont get to true pirate before patch its gg

It's not all that bad, to be frank. U can easily make pirate now if u grind super hard. Everything has taken a huge price drop ( I mean soul stones , and as a result moon water transformation stones). So even if it's been only  2 weeks the economy is vastly different,   mostly thank the bots...

also with all this rapid content going on it makes me wonder if the game is actually casual because you basically need to stay online everyday to complete everything cuz of all this patches coming out so fast x.x

16 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

It's been 2 weeks since you've been gone. A server merge wouldn't happen or be announced that fast.

Bots are still around. They are going to be a constant problem basically for any MMO though, so don't expect them to poof on this game so fast.

Can't say much about the ping or d/c issues. Never experienced them since playing from Headstart, day 1.

People like you need to stop saying that they will be apart of every MMO,while it is true that bots are part of the problems that f2p games have,i didn't see any other MMO infested with this many bots to this amount ever,i maybe didn't play loads of MMO but i played the more known ones and while they all had goldsellers and bots here and there i never saw a bot going to dungeons,cross server and PvP arena in any of them so far,actually never saw a bot that could play every content like it can play in B&S.

Saying it's part of any MMO is true,but B&S has probably the worst and biggest problem with bots i ever seen,correct me if i'm wrong. It's no excuse to not do anything to get rid of bot problem just cause other games have it as well,they do but most of them keep bot numbers to minimum,it's a disgrace for a game company to even let bots get into dungeons and let alone pvp arena which B&S is most famous for.

Just now, Eladriel said:

People like you need to stop saying that they will be apart of every MMO,while it is true that bots are part of the problems that f2p games have,i didn't see any other MMO infested with this many bots to this amount ever,i maybe didn't play loads of MMO but i played the more known ones and while they all had goldsellers and bots here and there i never saw a bot going to dungeons,cross server and PvP arena in any of them so far,actually never saw a bot that could play every content like it can play in B&S.

Saying it's part of any MMO is true,but B&S has probably the worst and biggest problem with bots i ever seen,correct me if i'm wrong.

I'll just give an example.

If you played a game called Elsword from the time it started it had bots, a large amount of them. They were basically doing the same thing the bots are doing on BnS.

Basically every content available in the game. Hacking or swarming low ranks in PvP. Screwing up the prices of a crucial item everyone was farming to get the highest leveled gear.

I will agree though, the bot problem on this game is probably worst than most F2P MMOs.

I'm staying until my sub run out which is soon and if until then nothing had been done i'm gone

dun bother with this game with its current state and below is the reason why.

1. bot issue

its pretty common for f2p game to have bot (i'm ok with the chat spamming  bot running around in open world killing boss but it's a big no if they interfere with our gameplay for (a) e.g. cross server dungeon (when you que for cross server you will always get 1 or 2 bot in your team and they just stay afk)

(b). Arena pvp is fill with bot from bronze rank up to pla you will almost face 100% bot and kmf bot is slowly making their way into Pla rank. As a game that focus on esport and arena pvp bot is a big NO.

2. optimization issue

WORST optimization in the entire mmo market hell even tera run better then this game. i'm actually ok if they make improvement every patch but instead of improvement every patch make the game worst. Me from a solid 90FPS average drop to a average of 20FPS.

3. Weird Arena lag

It mostly happen to EU player...EU player is having weird ping issue in arena. Most of them have a good average ping of 60 in open world but whenever they step into arena it increase to 300ms

4. Developer

developer does not seems to acknowledge there's a issue with their game and they always blame player on the performance. Also they always say "WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT" but it get worst every patch 

5. hack and cheat

gameguard does nothing to detect hacker and cheat in arena. Lots of ppl running hack in pvp 

5 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I'll just give an example.

If you played a game called Elsword from the time it started it had bots, a large amount of them. They were basically doing the same thing the bots are doing on BnS.

Basically every content available in the game. Hacking or swarming low ranks in PvP. Screwing up the prices of a crucial item everyone was farming to get the highest leveled gear.

I will agree though, the bot problem on this game is probably worst than most F2P MMOs.

Never played it so i cant say anything,but those are the reasons people keep leaving/quiting games, B&S isn't really going for better atm, people leaving left and right and it's been only 2 months since it's release NA/EU

It's only a grind if u make it so. 

Just be efficient in what you do

For example this is my daily routine 1) faction dailies for soul stones

2) I do poh 24 man and try my best to do the BSH one but I rarely do it

3) do mushin tower floors 1-8.2

This is alreready over 6g+

4) I que  for stuff with my clan. For example the 4 man's and 6 man lab.

All this in less the 2-3 hours of play.

If I need more soulstones I do the daily on my alts or pvp.

Note  that I do not do misty wood dailies because I feel it's a time drain.

I just finished my warlock we to true pirate 10 last night :D no I grind for cosmetics haha.

Play the game how you want and u will enjoy it 

Oh and on weekends if I can manage to play ( I work)

I do blackwyrm,  which will greatly boost ur soulstone income

4 minutes ago, Eladriel said:

Never played it so i cant say anything,but those are the reasons people keep leaving/quiting games, B&S isn't really going for better atm, people leaving left and right and it's been only 2 months since it's release NA/EU

Have to remember, the people that are saying they are leaving is only a small amount on the forums.

Honestly, the in-game population of real players isn't even that bad. But that all depends on the server you're on as well.

Archived