should i take a break from the forums?

stevow1

Ive been reading the forum a lot lately this and the site one and well with all this qq about pings, bots, game dying and such idk if i want to continue playing. right now i dont have severe ping issues i do lag a bit but not a lot. bots are annoying but meh but i do hate to see less and less people everyday in my server. i dont want to put enough effort here because of it. should i just take a break from reading the forums and play until it dies or just move on to anther game? suggestions :P and what other games would be fun to payout there if this one dies?

12 minutes ago, Kaliga said:

Forum is my passing time while I'm at work, i don't bother to check forum once I'm at home...I have better thing to do LOL

Oh you are procrastinating from work via here too :D?

@stevow1 if you're hating something because of what other people say, then it's not that thing's fault :/. If you personally find it ok and playable, feel free to continue (and vice versa).

Are the bots bad and annoying? Yes. Are they in other MMORPGs including P2P? Yes.

Do you have ping issues? If not don't worry about it. Not everything is the game servers faults. Sometimes it is on the users end.

Is the game dying? No. The population is evening out and finding itself, always happens with every new MMORPG released.

Also, the forums are toxic for any gaming community which is why I try not to take them too seriously. Always people QQing, claiming this and that. If you feel the forums have become too negative, simply don't visit them. For a long time I stopped visiting every games forums I was playing for that reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if most people use these forums because they aren't in game for whatever reason or are just bored... or procrastinating. :P

Also, quality of posts in forums for games like this is often on the bad side of things, too much QQ for reasons that often are stupid or not even the right ones. It gets less grating when you actually play the game instead.

It's not worth it to waste too much energy arguing with the many idiots in forums. I'm just here when I'm searching info on specific things or not playing and feel like giving my 2 coppers on matters I feel qualified to give an input on.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived