Blackram weapon drop?

Unskilled banana

1 hour ago, Unskilled banana said:

I have run blackram 15 times now, like 4h now for trying to get the sword. When it drops?! :( Uninstalling this. There is atleast 1 person in every party with same problem.

Either luck with rngeesus or buy the viridian sparkling key from nc/hongmoon coin store. Problem solved.

1 hour ago, Unskilled banana said:

I have run blackram 15 times now, like 4h now for trying to get the sword. When it drops?! :( Uninstalling this. There is atleast 1 person in every party with same problem.

Took my friend tonight 23 tries to get a purple weapon to drop.  :p  Sometimes you get it fast, sometimes you don't.  If it bothers you that much, you can purchase the key to unlock it instantly for 80 NCoin or...quit like you say you're doing, but really with that lack of patience you were probably never meant to play an MMO.  :p

4 hours ago, staahpxDD said:

Either luck with rngeesus or buy the viridian sparkling key from nc/hongmoon coin store. Problem solved.

yeah i figured i can buy the key with hm coins too late lol...

4 hours ago, Brand X said:

Took my friend tonight 23 tries to get a purple weapon to drop.  :p  Sometimes you get it fast, sometimes you don't.  If it bothers you that much, you can purchase the key to unlock it instantly for 80 NCoin or...quit like you say you're doing, but really with that lack of patience you were probably never meant to play an MMO.  :p

is 5h running the same dungeon for lvl 20 weapon lack of patience... waiting when it hits to you. :) then we see who now has lack of patience.

5 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

is 5h running the same dungeon for lvl 20 weapon lack of patience... waiting when it hits to you. :) then we see who now has lack of patience.

Yes,that is lack of patience. You are playing an korean MMO. Grind is part of the deal. If you want to make it faster,use real money and buy the keys from shop.

11 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Yes,that is lack of patience. You are playing an korean MMO. Grind is part of the deal. If you want to make it faster,use real money and buy the keys from shop.

pffft, ive been playing this game for years. stop acting like a keyboard warrior.

8 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

When you run the dungeon do not open the chest, stack up to like 10-15 chests and then start opening them. the rate is much better than individually 1 chest every 20 minutes.

yeah i think it is, use that method with wheel essence but didnt think that with chests. :) thanks.

48 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

pffft, ive been playing this game for years. stop acting like a keyboard warrior.

yeah i think it is, use that method with wheel essence but didnt think that with chests. :) thanks.

You trying to change topic to personal insults just proves you have nothing to say,you are just whining. Way to go to make yourself look bad... This is exactly how you prove to people you dont have much intelligence. Now i did the same,so this will just derail the thread,but thats what you want so people dont notice your whining,right?

I honestly cant see how people think this game is a grind....You can level cap your toon in less than a week of casual play, under 15 hours if you are pushing hard. When I started playing MMO's it was entirely expected to takes 100's of hours of game play to reach cap, let alone grinding out the gear you want. And I am not talking about every time you kill the boss it drops a weapon chest that you have the option of guaranteeing the weapon you want. I am talking about 100's of boss kills hoping and praying to  RNGeesus that it  drops the weapon you want, and then you are competing with the rest of your party members for it. Unless you were lucky enough to have a cool guild that works together to equip its members.

2 hours ago, Unskilled banana said:

I never said patience couldn't be annoying.  And yes, I did it.  Took over 25 dungeons on one item.  :p

1 hour ago, Balefire said:

I honestly cant see how people think this game is a grind....You can level cap your toon in less than a week of casual play, under 15 hours if you are pushing hard. When I started playing MMO's it was entirely expected to takes 100's of hours of game play to reach cap, let alone grinding out the gear you want. And I am not talking about every time you kill the boss it drops a weapon chest that you have the option of guaranteeing the weapon you want. I am talking about 100's of boss kills hoping and praying to  RNGeesus that it  drops the weapon you want, and then you are competing with the rest of your party members for it. Unless you were lucky enough to have a cool guild that works together to equip its members.

I remember my first serious MMO.  Took me 2 1/2 years to get to max level. :p

Archived