Anyone want to share some non sunflower builds?

ThaiTanic

Anyone still using the DoT build even though the dot element from rosethorn was removed ages ago? Anyone using a rumblebee build in PvE? What about PvP?

Anything other than sunflower spam would make me happy. I have BiS gear and SS but sunflower spam for months to come will surely drive me crazy. So please share any builds you came up with without using sunflower

3 minutes ago, ThaiTanic said:

Anyone still using the DoT build even though the dot element from rosethorn was removed ages ago? Anyone using a rumblebee build in PvE? What about PvP?

Anything other than sunflower spam would make me happy. I have BiS gear and SS but sunflower spam for months to come will surely drive me crazy. So please share any builds you came up with without using sunflower

There is no other build...until u get the secret tech from bsh4 for bees, sunflower will do more dmg pve wise 100% bees only work in 1v1 arena  in tag sunflower better

Even if u get the bees secret tech from bsh4, u will still do more dmg with sunflower : 3

of course there are other builds. They just dont do the exact same amount of damage and once u are bis geared that doesn't really matter in the long run until 50 content. 

So rather have fun than being forced to run something I will hate for months.

Just now, ThaiTanic said:

of course there are other builds. They just dont do the exact same amount of damage and once u are bis geared that doesn't really matter in the long run until 50 content. 

So rather have fun than being forced to run something I will hate for months.

Bis?  Wt does it stand for? 

But anyhow this game is a dmg race so XD 

I mean u only ever use bees in 1v1 arena other than that... sunflower does way more dmg 

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=45050021014110731108411103120642106411373111121112421042130431211212021120932109111252220132

That's what I use for everything, full utility with no tradeoffs, higher dps if you learn mechanics of each fight and stand right up on things and crit spam on them. Tried sunflower, don't like it at all since not only does the spam clicking hurt my wrist after a while, but any interruption from perfect stand and turret scenario kills the rotation and dps.

5 minutes ago, Pinwheel said:

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=45050021014110731108411103120642106411373111121112421042130431211212021120932109111252220132

That's what I use for everything, full utility with no tradeoffs, higher dps if you learn mechanics of each fight and stand right up on things and crit spam on them. Tried sunflower, don't like it at all since not only does the spam clicking hurt my wrist after a while, but any interruption from perfect stand and turret scenario kills the rotation and dps.

This build is good for anything really, you just need high crit (above 50%). Once you get the HM skill from BSH (or buy it like 100g), it gets even better.

I've tried sunflower build, i just dont like it... Too much clicking/spamming, too situational. Doesnt hit knocked up targets, if you get CCed or something and lose your photo stacks it ruins the overall dps.. etc etc... Whereas Rumble is just Hold right click while clicking other skills.  I've tested sunflower and Rumble Tier5Move1 in Mushin and I clear way faster with Rumble Tier 5 move 1, at least my cat's Knockup has a use VS sunflower where it just makes you lose dps.

As for PVP,  Rumblebee Tier5Move1 all the way. both in 1v1 and 3v3. I guess the only ones I go sunflower against are Summoners (to hit both kitty and summoner and also because they heal themselves with Petal when using rumblebee) and Forcemaster sometimes (since rumblebee will heal them in Divine Veil).

Rumblebee Tier5move1 is awesome in 3v3. Wait for your teammate to CC a target (preferably knock up), tag in and hold RMB for an easy ~10-15k damage within 5 seconds.

10 hours ago, Myleina said:

This build is good for anything really, you just need high crit (above 50%). Once you get the HM skill from BSH (or buy it like 100g), it gets even better.

I've tried sunflower build, i just dont like it... Too much clicking/spamming, too situational. Doesnt hit knocked up targets, if you get CCed or something and lose your photo stacks it ruins the overall dps.. etc etc... Whereas Rumble is just Hold right click while clicking other skills.  I've tested sunflower and Rumble Tier5Move1 in Mushin and I clear way faster with Rumble Tier 5 move 1, at least my cat's Knockup has a use VS sunflower where it just makes you lose dps.

As for PVP,  Rumblebee Tier5Move1 all the way. both in 1v1 and 3v3. I guess the only ones I go sunflower against are Summoners (to hit both kitty and summoner and also because they heal themselves with Petal when using rumblebee) and Forcemaster sometimes (since rumblebee will heal them in Divine Veil).

Rumblebee Tier5move1 is awesome in 3v3. Wait for your teammate to CC a target (preferably knock up), tag in and hold RMB for an easy ~10-15k damage within 5 seconds.

Bees can be blocked by BM spinning, destoyer spinning, FM green shining aura (duno the name), summoner petal storm cuz they are projectiles. Sunflower can NOT be blocked by this all. Bees are pretty bad in pvp.

6 hours ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

Bees can be blocked by BM spinning, destoyer spinning, FM green shining aura (duno the name), summoner petal storm cuz they are projectiles. Sunflower can NOT be blocked by this all. Bees are pretty bad in pvp.

Okay. If a BM is blocking against you, you're bad. Summoners just shit on BM due to all our "cancel defensive skills for X seconds" skills.

Edit: Okay I reread you, you probably meant BD spin, since BM has no spin. So then same thing as destroyer, never had issues against them with Tier5Move1 bees.

Destroyers... I dont know, never had issue against them with bees.

FM, as I said, I go Sunflower due to Divine Veil.

Summoner, as I said, I go sunflower due to Petal Storm.

Tier 3 Move 1 is not so good, yes.

Tier 5 move 1 is amazing. As soon as you CC an opponent, you can just hold RMB and do about 10-12k dmg within the 3-4sec CC. I've skyrocketed to diamond in both 1v1 and 3v3 with 0 effort as soon as I bought tier5 move1 rumblebee. It's OP, just people dont see it.  Just spam CC on opponent, and try to knock them up as much as possible. You cant escape a Knockup, so you get a free ~3second of non-stop DPS.

Overall, it's probably a preference and up to your opinion, but personally I do way better with Hongmoon Rumblebee than with Sunflower in both pvp and pve.

Archived