Error (4049)

Abyssal

So i had the stuttering fps issue after this latest patch i decided to delete the gameguard folder and let it reinstall itself guess what now im stuck with error 4049 and i have no clue how to fix it, i have even repaired the game files guess what doesnt work either..... So now i am clueless how to fix this i sent erl 3 times to the nguard report but i dont think there will be any fix anytime soon....

Guys, i did all the solutions finded in the internet and nothing works...

What i did to fix is that: i just saw that was crashing after the "npgg9x.npz" failed to download, soo i just asked to a friend upload it (it called npgg9x.des), download and copy to the gameguard folder and it finally work.

I didnt post the download cuz i dont know if it is "legal", soo u can try to ask a friend for that.

**My english inst that good, soo sry for the mistakes.

Hey guys,

I was having the same issue after patching the game today. After i did some research and tried the same stuff you did (deleting gameguard etc.) I found a post on reddit which worked out for me here ist the link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/49ohuv/game_wont_launch_after_93_update_probably_because/

PS: I do not wish to encourage anyone to use downloads not issued by the support. I am just refering to a post discussing said issue.

1 minute ago, FeelTheCrit said:

Hey guys,

I was having the same issue after patching the game today. After i did some research and tried the same stuff you did (deleting gameguard etc.) I found a post on reddit which worked out for me here ist the link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/49ohuv/game_wont_launch_after_93_update_probably_because/

I would rather have a confirmation from NCsoft if this is allowed if yes, i would like a offical download link from the Staff itself instead of some random dude.

26 minutes ago, Hilck said:

Guys, i did all the solutions finded in the internet and nothing works...

What i did to fix is that: i just saw that was crashing after the "npgg9x.npz" failed to download, soo i just asked to a friend upload it (it called npgg9x.des), download and copy to the gameguard folder and it finally work.

I didnt post the download cuz i dont know if it is "legal", soo u can try to ask a friend for that.

**My english inst that good, soo sry for the mistakes.

Fixed for me after i placed npgg9x.des to GG folder from that random reddit post.

27 minutes ago, FeelTheCrit said:

Hey guys,

Yup the problem was and it is gameguard , i copied it from my other pc and it works fine, the thing its that the gameguard didn't download properly on this pc xD lol , tnx FeelTheCrit that helped.

I tried out your guys method, failed ;/ Maybe because im using win 7 or w/e.

ty Shepard for amazing tip as well, you should do the same with ur "life" <3

We have to wait till they fix it. Hope soon.

EDIT: Big Clap for moderators who sending us to "support" and closing problem topics. This only show how you guys dont care our problem as lonog money going to ur pocket. Its not problem on our side but yours and your "patch". So stop closing topics and help us and not send us to support because alot of us already sent ticket anyway.

Typical, everyone should get this figured by now, every update, fix minor unknown issues and bring big ones to all lol.

NCsoft should hire new team for this game, 2 months old and the bug forum itself is over 217 pages.

With no care, leave a reply NCsoft, lie or whatever, show us that you care at least.

Yeah, all work good after replacing GG folder, but for blondies (like me):

dl the Gameguard folder from link >> extract it >> go to Nsoft/BnS/bin >> delete old Gameguard folder and put the one u just dl

Working but this still need to be fixed dead NS :3

Hey everyone, sadly i am also have this issue with 4049 error. But it`s not even all, when launcher dowload patch i got other error. Seems like some files can`t be dowloaded or something. P.S WHY we even need to use this GameGuard If so many people have troubles with it?

crashpng_2933128_21034583.png

Archived