Is it possible to

Aile

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Moving or sharing outfits isn't currently possible in any version, which means it is difficult to change this just for our region.

We are working on an item for the Hongmoon Store that will allow costumes to be moved, hopefully this is a good compromise.

You should hear more about this soon.

6 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

Moving or sharing outfits isn't currently possible in any version, which means it is difficult to change this just for our region.

We are working on an item for the Hongmoon Store that will allow costumes to be moved, hopefully this is a good compromise.

You should hear more about this soon.

You mean moving them between the characters on the same account, or being able to trade? O.o

• NCSOFT
Just now, Franny said:

You mean moving them between the characters on the same account, or being able to trade? O.o

I don't believe there are plans for this item to let players move costumes between accounts, but it's an interesting suggestion!

The current plan is to let players move costumes between characters on their own account.

4 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

I don't believe there are plans for this item to let players move costumes between accounts, but it's an interesting suggestion!

The current plan is to let players move costumes between characters on their own account.

Thank you, looking forward to it, especially with a little Lyn, who has Seductress Exchange ticket, but can't use it =D

5 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi! With the item you guys are planning to add to the HM Store - will it only be for outfits which are purchased from the HM Store or any outfit (such as dropped/event outfits)?

Also will said item work with more than just costumes? i dont wanna have to spend 30 gold on a gem on my new main when i get bored of my old charactor :/

also would said item affect everything in invetory or wardrobe or would it only affect one at a time. If it affects one at a time and you charge a thousand ncoin for it youll sell 2 at most

17 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Please please say that this item might have something to do with permanently unlocking the wardrobe. I understand the game's gotta make money and appreciate more than anything the effort that goes into making the game not p2w, but it's one of those things that I'm used to and feels something similar to needing to pay for air. Sure, grateful as heck I can breath, but being forced to buy the privilege encourages annoyance more than gratitude.

On a side note, I'm a completionist and an altoholic. There's no way I'm going to farm every single .1% drop chance costume for all chars, and knowing that is disheartening. On the other hand, that wardrobe would make the goal seemingly attainable and double as a score board. Would make a so far great game yet another step closer to being amazing.

Archived