Brightstone Ruins Keeps Resetting? [LOCK PLEASE]

Denaria

So my friend (destro) and myself (lock) were attempting to duo brightstone for some tears. Sadly the first boss will not behave himself. 

He will randomly reset at 25% for no reason. 

I seen another thread saying that warlock skill soul shackle (#2 key) resets mobs. Is this an issue relating to warlocks? 

I went back in with the same friend on my FM and didn't have this happen. 

Soooo yeah why is he resetting? We kept him in the circle thinking maybe a leash problem, same result. We tried ignoring adds same thing, even focusing them, same end.

I'm at a loss for words as to why this is randomly happening to my warlock lol are other warlocks out there having this issue when soloing or is your shackle causing you grief?

Never experienced this while lvling sooo yeah kinda scary to think I'll be in a group and randomly reset the boss.

10 minutes ago, Huairennn said:

I remember someone explained this on youtube. Go search for it.

That's not helpful at all. All I can find is guides and how stealth messes it up for sins on the last boss.

If you have actual information that is helpful please provide the link.

11 minutes ago, Denaria said:

That's not helpful at all. All I can find is guides and how stealth messes it up for sins on the last boss.

If you have actual information that is helpful please provide the link.

You need to engage both bosses at the same time. Were you only fighting one boss when both are available to target? Or probably one of you is too far away from the boss spawning point.

3 minutes ago, Huairennn said:

You need to engage both bosses at the same time. Were you only fighting one boss when both are available to target? Or probably one of you is too far away from the boss spawning point.

actualy you dont need to engage both boss at the same time. For killing one at a time as sin, i never have such issue

------------------------------

Personaly, with my sin i only know that killing the stone thing under stealth reset the boss

Maybe to you too far on the edge of the room ? ( not sure but guess it happened once )

Otherwise no idea

1 minute ago, Huairennn said:

You need to engage both bosses at the same time. Were you only fighting one boss when both are available to target?

No where in my original post did i say i was on the last boss set of the dungeon. We are on the very first boss with the two adds. We duo this dungeon all the time so we know how to do it just this first boss does not want to behave with my warlock for some reason and keeps resetting at 25%. Again, it's the FIRST boss.

5 minutes ago, Denaria said:

No where in my original post did i say i was on the last boss set of the dungeon. We are on the very first boss with the two adds. We duo this dungeon all the time so we know how to do it just this first boss does not want to behave with my warlock for some reason and keeps resetting at 25%. Again, it's the FIRST boss.

Whoops my bad!!! Okay i'm not sure about the first boss. It didnt happen to me.

2 minutes ago, Huairennn said:

Whoops my bad!!! Okay i'm not sure about the first boss. It didnt happen to me.

No worries! I just find it super odd it only happens to my warlock. I tried it solo and same thing happened. It's like around 25% he just forgets my lock is there BUT on the flip side this does not happen to my friend (destro) solo nor my FM either solo or with my friend. So frustrating lol.

5 minutes ago, Denaria said:

No worries! I just find it super odd it only happens to my warlock. I tried it solo and same thing happened. It's like around 25% he just forgets my lock is there BUT on the flip side this does not happen to my friend (destro) solo nor my FM either solo or with my friend. So frustrating lol.

Maybe you took too long for the first boss? But i'm not entirely sure if there's a time cap for each boss.

4 minutes ago, Huairennn said:

Maybe you took too long for the first boss? But i'm not entirely sure if there's a time cap for each boss.

I think it's like 2mins(give or take estimate) we are in combat with him before his resets? Surely a timer would be much longer then 2min o.O 

Edit: I did look around and can find no information to suggest there's timers on the big 4 dungeons. 

Just now, azraelkun said:

Mate same tactic applies on all bosses ignore adds n try do as much dps fast

Did you bother to read any of my original post at all, anyone? No? I DID try to focus boss didn't work same result. Let me repeat that since people are apparently tunnel visioning on me: I TRIED TO FOCUS THE BOSS ONLY AND HE STILL RESET AT 25%. It does NOT matter if I focus him or the adds he bloody resets at 25%.

Like...I give up repeating myself. 

@Hime Just lock this or report it to tech idk anymore I can't be bothered repeating myself to those you can not read.

Archived