Mushin's Tower 8F Guide

SCrusader

How about a show of stats ? soul shield ? weapon .. jewels.. crit rate..  you know ? stuff like that.

Here are my stats (currently): a1fa2a66e6.jpg

Here are my soulshields, Bloodshade set (max crit and fuse roll): 00257e815e.jpg

1 hour ago, SCrusader said:

Here are my stats (currently): a1fa2a66e6.jpg

Here are my soulshields, Bloodshade set (max crit and fuse roll): 00257e815e.jpg

I think you would need to downgrade your gear to about 400 attk lv and 50% crit as that would be the average of what most people have in general.

At least in this point in the game.

I have about (give or take) similar stats as yours but upgrades for that are a good 500-600G+ farming included, its a bit impractical as a guide if the focus is on technique and not just 'best gear dmg'. I think 90% of the player base do not have that.

(its like if i used current gear to make a guide for the 4 blue dungeons)

its a bit impractical as a guide if the focus is on technique

What is impractical about a guide based around technique? My video just presents one way to do floor 8 for Force Masters.

The main purpose of the video is tips of how to clear Mushin faster because I see many FM's, that you point don't have damage, sometime reach enrage mode. Presenting these techniques will decrease the time to clear Mushin Phase 3 especially. Therefore, I don't it is impractical.

2 hours ago, SCrusader said:

What is impractical about a guide based around technique? My video just presents one way to do floor 8 for Force Masters.

The main purpose of the video is tips of how to clear Mushin faster because I see many FM's, that you point don't have damage, sometime reach enrage mode. Presenting these techniques will decrease the time to clear Mushin Phase 3 especially. Therefore, I don't it is impractical.

Um... What im saying is that your 'guide' is not really based on technique but rather high end gear.

Its like if i used my current gear and HM5 and made a 'guide' to defeat jungy. Its kind of moot, as 80% of it is cleared with gear and those extra stats. 

I say this because depending on how pimped you are the timing and play style totally changes as ive defeated them before and after all my upgrades.

uM23VVn.jpg

FM. Used moonwater offering weapon,no gems,removed my earring and 4 pieces of my soul shield.With that hit rate f7 and f8 was blocking/dodging a lot but oh well.I can do it even with under 300 AP and even lower crit dmg/crit rate.FM is very very easy in tower and people need just practice.

I bet with practice you can do this dungeon even with lvl 36 awaken/true weapon and semi-decent soulshield(like blue BSH full set)

P.S.: Protip - jump around mushin like mad bunny to dodge some of hes skills!

1 hour ago, Teffy said:

This +1

To those that don't know why FMs jump around like bunnies when DPS and in arena. when you're on the ground and you have to turn to attack your char will move in the direction of the target. As for when you jump, if you jump in one direction you can turn in mid air to shoot your pew pew beams and still head in the same direction that you were previously heading. This is especially important for mushin because you want to keep your distance from him because, he'll chill you to slow you dont and if he catches you it's going to hurt, especially at Mushin's Darkness. this also applies to pretty much every time you need to kite something. Arena especially since you want to be as far as possible from any meele classes

11 hours ago, Teffy said:

uM23VVn.jpg

FM. Used moonwater offering weapon,no gems,removed my earring and 4 pieces of my soul shield.With that hit rate f7 and f8 was blocking/dodging a lot but oh well.I can do it even with under 300 AP and even lower crit dmg/crit rate.FM is very very easy in tower and people need just practice.

I bet with practice you can do this dungeon even with lvl 36 awaken/true weapon and semi-decent soulshield(like blue BSH full set)

It's just Rage though, still amazing with 300ap though.

I also did a bare minimum test on Darkness. I cleared it with 360ap and 50% crit with 20 seconds left till enrage AND I *cricket*ed up a -lot-, I got hit by the fire twice and some random other fails. So with some dodging skills, I'd guess people can clear darkness with 340-350 AP and decent crit if played perfectly just a sliver from enrage. 

So yea, don't need AP gems, don't need Pirate/Siren weapons to clear it. Just get your plain old weapon and get some amethyst/peridot gems in that mofo.

Err I`ll do f 8.3 tommorow with same stat.Just today I already cleared the dailly and though it should be fine as people with 300 AP don't really aim for costumes rather then gear...and coins don't drop from f 8.3 >.<

With 96% hit rate you get so often blocked and dodged.It's unreal.Could do 8.2 faster if he didn't dodge/block so often meh.Perhaps tommorow will try with lower crit but more accuracy as it's unbelivable someone would ever go there with 96% lol.

As it was said .. people just need practice.

When I went up vers Mushint 1....lol . I found it a bit hard.. I even died twice..   ( I missed the timer twice)  ,, but now ?   8,1  and 8,2  are just easy....  8,1 just fire build and dodge the grab..he only uses 2 attacks + grab.. easy to dodge..  and 8,2   just like 8,3  jump around like a wild bunny lol.. HOP HOP HOP and keep a decent distance..and you should be fine... as a tip.. always stun him as soon as his done with the circle of fire thing.. when his done he just jumps on you... if you stun him..and then stun him again.. it will make your life simpler.

Then just Q and E and some SS to get out from some stiky situations....  and when he uses that Ice AOE and he jumps in the iar.. just use the C .. or freez ...and you should be just fine .. but use C.. you get to attack him and get 0 dmg in return from his attacks.

Archived