Huge Fps drops / Frame skipping with decent PC

Agrell

So i can play witcher 3, BF4 and any other game on high/ultra but i can even play BnS on medium setting the frame skipping is insane in and out of combat. My specs: 

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Manufacturer Intel
Speed 3.4 GHz
Number of Cores 4
Video Card 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Manufacturer NVIDIA
Chipset GeForce GTX 760
Dedicated Memory 2048 MB
Total Memory 4.0 GB
Video Card 2 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Manufacturer Intel
Chipset Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Dedicated Memory 112.5 MB
Total Memory 4.0 GB
Memory 8.0 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit
Service Pack 0
Size 64 Bit

Just now, Agrell said:

:(

your pc's specs should be more than enough to play this 4 year old game with no problem but it's optimization is so bad that you need a high end gaming pc if you want to get the best experience out of it while leveling or doing high level dungeons and if you want to have at least 30fps on terror/blackwyrm/24men raids you gonna need a quantum super computer or something like that

NVIDIA, the way you're meant to be played xD

All jokes aisde I have the same problem on my PC but not on my laptop. My laptop's graphics is RADEON whereas the PC's own is NVIDIA both discrete, laptop own is 4gb ddr3 and pc's own is 6gb ddr5. Both ran the game good before warlock update, now only the laptop runs the game good. 

Looked around in the forum and saw majority of people with nvidia graphics with the same problems.

16 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

NVIDIA, the way you're meant to be played xD

All jokes aisde I have the same problem on my PC but not on my laptop. My laptop's graphics is RADEON whereas the PC's own is NVIDIA both discrete, laptop own is 4gb ddr3 and pc's own is 6gb ddr5. Both ran the game good before warlock update, now only the laptop runs the game good. 

Looked around in the forum and saw majority of people with nvidia graphics with the same problems.

Aight dude, appreciate the help

1 hour ago, Kawasaki said:

the white knights will still tell you your pc is shit and bns is well optimized

edit: why is my post on top of OP's post? lmao this forum is as bad as the game 

if you don't like the forums or the game, then why you still here ? 

29 minutes ago, Geoffuri said:

There's an issue regarding gameguard according to many players. Try disabling your antivirus and other troubleshoots as well. Search forums

This ^ Though I cant help wonder why is it lower end systems or amd graphics dont get the stupid tears and stutters like the nvidias do after the warlock update.

I do not have tears or any issues with my gtx970 and "higher end" setup. Why is a second graphics card even showing on your system specs? Maybe it's interference between the 2, disable Intel graphics and see if that helps.

I read on reddit some weeks ago, that the current version is not auomatized to play using all the capacity of the video card, I don't know if that is true or not, but the thread said that in the begin of the chinese version was similiar, and after some patch theperformance of the game was automatized.

Game performance getting worse with every patch...

gtx970 and i7 4790k 4.0ghz and I used to have close to no stutters or FPS drops aside from blackwyrm/terrors on any settings when the game launched, now till when I go somewhere and see skills of NPCs/players I haven't seen yet (in current session) the game drops to 0 (yup, 0) FPS till it "loads" the animation effects. After that it comes back up at 70FPS with some minor 40fps stutters...

my main computer consists of an i7 3770k @ 5ghz, 16gb ram, gtx 980 classified and plays the game flawlessly @ 5760x1080 120hz. 70-120fps silky smooth.

my secondary computer is an i7 2600k @ stock,  8gb ram, gtx 660ti and plays the game flawlessly @ 1080p 60hz. 60 fps smooth 

my laptop is an i7 3537u 2.90ghz, 8gb ram. gt 740m gpu and plays the game fine @ 720p on the go. 40+ fps and very easy still to play the game.

game settings on max across the board.

all of which running windows 10 and latest graphics drivers as well as intel and samsung ssd's on each machine. i can say from my experience the game as actually very well optimized. i cant speak for the whole but as 1 person yes. on a side note disable your onboard graphics chip since it can cause issues with a dedicated graphics chip. classic gigabyte motherboards.

13 hours ago, NinjaZombie said:

if you don't like the forums or the game, then why you still here ? 

I love this game it kept me entertained for many hours in a row but when rising water update came i started getting this problem and prior to the update i could play the game but now it's unplayable because of it. When i said the game is bad i wasn't referring to the gameplay or visuals i was referring to it being optimized for high end computers when probably most people who play f2p games have potatoes for computers. 

7 hours ago, Kawasaki said:

I love this game it kept me entertained for many hours in a row but when rising water update came i started getting this problem and prior to the update i could play the game but now it's unplayable because of it. When i said the game is bad i wasn't referring to the gameplay or visuals i was referring to it being optimized for high end computers when probably most people who play f2p games have potatoes for computers. 

I share the same sentiment. I like the game and most of its mechanics but its poorly published and poorly maintained by ncsoft. First and horrific experience with this publisher and quite frankly I wont touch another game published or made by them ever again. They need a revamp of their dev and support team.

Archived