4th Gem slot?

KingOFmambo

Ive heard around that you get your 4th gem slot open automatically when your weapon reaches to Pirate, not sure if awakened Pirate or True Pirate.. but..

is this true??

has anybody ever gotten to those weapon lvls and got their 4th gem slot open automatically?

i mean it happens from lowbie weapon when you only have 2 gem slots and u get the 3rd slot open on its own.. so im guessing it is possible that you get the 4th slot open later on as well.. but im not 100% certain!!

or is the one and only way to get that slot with Gem hammers?

dont think so... as mentioned above the legendary wep will have the 5th and 6th gem slot... and we wont get them till... silverfrost...and well...silverfrost is a lvl 50 zone.. i think i can guess the others :)

2 hours ago, KingOFmambo said:

Ive heard around that you get your 4th gem slot open automatically when your weapon reaches to Pirate, not sure if awakened Pirate or True Pirate.. but..

is this true??

has anybody ever gotten to those weapon lvls and got their 4th gem slot open automatically?

i mean it happens from lowbie weapon when you only have 2 gem slots and u get the 3rd slot open on its own.. so im guessing it is possible that you get the 4th slot open later on as well.. but im not 100% certain!!

or is the one and only way to get that slot with Gem hammers?

I've heard that we get the 4th slot for free from a lvl 50 quest (and who already has it will not get a 5th), so it's cheaper to save the hammer money.
Not sure if true.

Archived