Level 50 patch release date uncovered

Darkpresence

This makes absolutely no sense... why would they wait till September for a patch that's literally a few weeks/months away? Just because certain games coincide with BnS doesn't mean it's gonna wait nearly a whole year just to patch up to avoid conflict with other games... 

11 minutes ago, Vexe said:

I hope that lv50 gear farm is gear farm and not the pathetic gold farm we have currently. :/

lol, its worse man, that's why i'am saying that.

that's why many ppl said to go to true pirate before lvl 50 patch... because... well... its even more expensive...

And that's also why thoses guys are insane if they go that fast with content, a very few ppl will have time to be gear up.

There is already a quite low amount of ppl correctly geared ( p2getgold ) and with the lvl50content is going to be even worse.

That's a issue when that game is all about gear check for content. ( like you at least a certain amount of Attack Power to be able to manage Poh6 or 4 and same goes on for BSH6 / 4 )

Wrong I can already tell you the release date is not going to be September and that because before Blade and Soul launched they  already gave the time frame for it all. I would look for the article they had on it but Im to lazy. All of the Level 50 and Silverfrost content will be out by June

There's no way it will go until September.  The plan was to have NA/EU competitive for worlds, most likely to include SF, and September wouldn't leave enough time.   50 will most likely be late Spring.

Archived