Summoner Tab Bug

BMP

why is this not getting fixed?

I dont need to start all the other stuff again, we all know summoners are 50% of top 10, 40% of top 100(eu atleast) and can basicly smash their face on the keyboard to get to plat.

But why the hell do they need a random game winning bug that gets ignored? "oh you worked your ass off for 2m30secs to almost beat a terrible summoner? TAB BUG ! ENJOY YOUR FREE LOSS YAAAAYY!"

You can spec the skill to disable defense. If your escape is a defense skill, you most likely can't use it. If it's an actual bug, it'd be better to just get another skill/class that can disable defenses and see if the result is the same, then send a recording in to support. There are several bugs on skills that haven't been fixed, though (animation canceling).

1 minute ago, OddFinrir said:

You can spec the skill to disable defense. If your escape is a defense skill, you most likely can't use it. If it's an actual bug, it'd be better to just get another skill/class that can disable defenses and see if the result is the same, then send a recording in to support. There are several bugs on skills that haven't been fixed, though (animation canceling).

Escapes are not considered defensive skills. Defensive skills are limited to blocks and counters only. Deflects are also not considered defensive skills; they are offensive-defensive and are disabled separately (as far as I know, the only skill which does so is FM's Frost Tornado).

4 minutes ago, HUnewearl said:

Escapes are not considered defensive skills. Defensive skills are limited to blocks and counters only. Deflects are also not considered defensive skills; they are offensive-defensive and are disabled separately (as far as I know, the only skill which does so is FM's Frost Tornado).

My point was that it needs to be compared instead of assuming one skill is broken. I've been recording matches with KFM to see if their counter and evades are broken; I have to test with other classes to see if it is their skill or mine. So far, it looks like it is mine.

Its a known bug and is not intended. I appreciate that you take a reasonable approach to an issue like that unknown to you but its just the tab skill beeing greyed out for whatever reason. There is no skill in the game that is supposed to do that (and if there was it would be damn ridiculous).

It needs to be fixed asap. Facing 50% bots at times, facing hackers and godlike cheating superbots or having to work 3 times as hard as the enemy to win sucks already. But the game randomly telling you "lolnope u lose ;P xD" is really the final thing that makes current arena (this games main attraction) a joke.

On my Summoner I noticed this happen to opponents sometimes. I'm certain they have their tab up yet they don't use it and basically lose the match from there. This is in diamond, no chance they'd simply "decide not to use it". I also don't do anything special to cause it to happen to my knowledge. I have yet to encounter this bug on my BM but I've had it happen to my Assassin.

Yea just got 100-0 in a tag match as FM, got snared then my q / e wouldn't break it, then got pinned and my SS which breaks snare, stun, daze, knockdown etc didn't work nor did my tab which was specced into escapes grapple, knockdown, stun, daze etc.

Archived