Bots in the arena

Impetere

I have not fought a real person in the arena in three days. I have literally never played a game where the bots are this bad, especially the lag bots (the bots that lag causing you to lose the match.) Today though, it was even worse. I won two matches against bots where the match finished and I had more health than my opponent but it still said I lost. 

Blade and Soul died because NCSoft does not give one *cricket* about the bots. I have literally never seen anything that had a problem this bad and yet still did not care about it. I'm going back to Tera. I am done with this broken as *cricket* game. 

I first thought they fixed it cause i dodnt meet any for 2 days on my sin and bd. today finished leveling my kfm and on my way to gold (dont know shit about kfm yet...) out of 21 matches i played against 10 destroyer bots (8 different ones) and 8 summoners.

No wonder people are quitting this game and not playing arena when thats what they face. almost 50% bots at 1500-1600 at ~9pm is just a sad sad state.

39 minutes ago, Impetere said:

They can't fix a problem they refuse to admit even exists. 

Eh... I would argue that point. They have admitted it exists. What I don't get is why this needed to be made as a separate topic when 5 others already exist on this current forum page.

Last night was the straw to break the camel's back.  Bots were bad before, but last night i played maybe 20 matches and only 1 of them was an actual player.  I decided to start reporting names via support tickets and I suggest you all do the same.  If you know you're fighting a bot take a screenshot (if you're gold rank or above so you can see their names) then do this every bot you encounter and when you're done for the night go on the NCsoft support page and put in a ticket and report every one of those *cricket* ass botters.  I did this last night and here is the response they gave me this morning:   Thank you for taking the time to report this possible violation of the rules. We will investigate the issue and take appropriate action against anyone found to be violating the User Agreement.

For privacy reasons, we are not able to provide specific information about what action is taken in response to this report. I'm sorry that we aren't able to provide more information about the outcome in this case. We do take these reports very seriously, and we will do everything we can to verify what happened.

They need an in arena report button because I'm sick of having to try to write these names down then making tickets about them also they need to auto detect macro and other 3rd party use because that's almost as bad as bots with some classes using 1 button to combo perfectly or escape/counter 

Bots everywhere, dungeons, arenas, daily quest areas, faction chats, this is really funny how helpless is NCSoft, I think the game is bound to die out, even pvp won't convince people to stay, I regret spending money on it, such a shame

Archived