Quickest and easy way to farm gold ?

Drakeos99

pvp is far fastest way to make money.

Let´s say you sell a soulstone for 40 silvers.

Let´s say you´re gold ranked (shouldn´t be too hard, if you practice alot)

Let´s say you can farm 2000 Zen beans in 1½ hour (not counting dailies)

2000 Zen beans = 30 Soulstones = 12 Gold

1½ hour for 12 gold.

And if you do the dailies, you get like a ton of free zen beans in the first 6 matches. So basically the first 12 Gold with the dailies gonna take 1 hour tops.

53 minutes ago, rocdog said:

Who's gonna buy soul stones for 40s?

It was just an example.

Last I checked it was at 39s a piece, I sold a ton of them to afford upgrades on my weapon.

That was Wild Springs server during the weekend, just a couple of days ago.

Prices may vary depending on server and especially bot infestations. On Wild Springs, I hardly see any bots - in fact the only time I thought I might have seen one, was in 3v3 Tag where all 3 opponents where idle during the whole match. They had proper names, so it may have been legit players.

3 hours ago, Phorni said:

I don't see myself farming 2k beans in 1 1/2 hours XD cos it takes 5-10 minutes per match and u only get like 100 beans for winning so more like 1k per hour 

1k per hour is 1500 per 1½ hour.

If you do 3v3 tag, there´s only 1 round and often faster with a good team.

On 3/1/2016 at 8:08 PM, Victorion said:

It was just an example.

Last I checked it was at 39s a piece, I sold a ton of them to afford upgrades on my weapon.

Prices may vary depending on server and especially bot infestations. On Wild Springs, I hardly see any bots - in fact the only time I thought I might have seen one, was in 3v3 Tag where all 3 opponents where idle during the whole match. They had proper names, so it may have been legit players.

Couple things - everyone sees the same marketplace regardless of what server they play on.  It's cross-server.  Also, soulstones have been selling for less than 30s for over a week.

5 minutes ago, odiasuda said:

Couple things - everyone sees the same marketplace regardless of what server they play on.  It's cross-server.  Also, soulstones have been selling for less than 30s for over a week.

I thought that too initially - it makes most sense. However people claim that they´ve been speaking live with friends cross-server (real life friends on their mobile) and seeing vastly differently minimum prices on the same items.

I don´t know if these people are incompetent, lying or its actually not cross-server.

10 hours ago, Victorion said:

I don´t know if these people are incompetent, lying or its actually not cross-server.

Incompetent is such a harsh word, but probably appropriate.  People are moving money cross-server using the marketplace.

On 2.3.2016 at 9:51 PM, Fablewings said:

Dungeon run. There are quick and ez ways to get rich fast but their is a ton of risk involved. 

People like you annoy the shit out of me, can we get a down vote button please.

---

Question: How do I do X, can someone help?

Answer: Yeah you know, there are ways to do X, it's quick and fast and just amazing, but it's risky aswel.

Ah thanks bro, now my question is answered.

---

Question: Hey I have a Problem with X, do you guys know a solution?

Answer: Yeah, I know the answer, it's pretty easy and fast to fix actually.

Oh thx, now I know how to fix it.

---

If I would say the things I wanted, I would get banned... must find ways to hurt ppl like you!

On 3/1/2016 at 10:08 AM, Victorion said:

It was just an example.

Arena Bots have forced soulstones to 19s on Old Man cho.

12 hours ago, EffinSoul said:

Arena Bots have forced soulstones to 19s on Old Man cho.

Some people claim market prices are server bound, other swears its cross-server.

In the weekend I saw soulstone prices at 27 silvers. Are the prices you see, still 19 silvers?

Servers are cross server only for their region.

While for him its 19 silver in NA server they are currently 38 silver in EU servers.

And of course it fluctuates based on how the market changes, for example it recently went up in price as Warlocks/new characters slots rolled on warlock launch started purchasing for endgame upgrades.

10 minutes ago, Ciberclaw said:

Servers are cross server only for their region.

While for him its 19 silver in NA server they are currently 38 silver in EU servers.

And of course it fluctuates based on how the market changes, for example it recently went up in price as Warlocks/new characters slots rolled on warlock launch started purchasing for endgame upgrades.

Great info. Cheers ~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived