Transferring gold via Marketplace to the second character

Nyaha

Soon warlock will go live. I'm gathering gold beforehand with my current main, so i could transfer it to my future warlock. I don't have an option to mail items between my characters and that's why i'm going to use market instead. I will set on sell some trash for 100 gold and then buy it with my main. The gold will go to my warlock which will be on the same account as my main. 
The question here - can i get banned for doing so?

there is a possibility to be flagged for suspicious activities. there is a live thread on blade and soul dojo with people saying their account got locked and they didn't anything but all with the similarity of either using what youve said/transferring huge amount/numbers of items/gold into another account. They say don't get over 50.

But i dont have any official info about it T.T

I want to know this as well. I want to send some money (like 3-5g) to another account (mines too) using the market so I can upgrade my weapons faster. The alt does not use the same emailadress though. I've allready have my two character slots taken and I figured that if I made a new ncsoft account, I didn't need to buy a new slot.

27 minutes ago, Bumlife said:

there is a possibility to be flagged for suspicious activities. there is a live thread on blade and soul dojo with people saying their account got locked and they didn't anything but all with the similarity of either using what youve said/transferring huge amount/numbers of items/gold into another account. They say don't get over 50.

But i dont have any official info about it T.T

In my case both characters will be on the same account. I'm not going to transfer gold between different accounts.

Been thinking about this topic too, I spent the last week farming all the upgrade weapons and materials I will need for the Warlock not only for myself but also my wife and now , especially after seeing all the 'banned' posts on forums its kind of scary as what to do,

some i want to sent to my own account, just new alts, but I have a ton of items and also some gold I want to send to my wife, to give her a good head start with the new class, is it going to be worth the risk ?? this game is starting to be so unpredictable , players seemingly getting banned and then unbanned all the time, this is not normal, we have been playing MMO's for like over 15 years and to see all this happening in 2016 is beyond belief. I actually want to quit and most certainly dont want to invest in something so unpredictable, but my wife wants to continue.

Not spending cash is one thing but investing hours of game time is nearly as bad if you could get banned at any time for no reason.

Starting to really regret ever downloading this game, I would not mind but we both played CN servers for years and never had any issues and never heard of any of the things that are happening in this version, it has been a real eye opener, we would have though a EU publisher would have been better, but I guess not.

5 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Been thinking about this topic too, I spent the last week farming all the upgrade weapons and materials I will need for the Warlock not only for myself but also my wife and now , especially after seeing all the 'banned' posts on forums its kind of scary as what to do,

some i want to sent to my own account, just new alts, but I have a ton of items and also some gold I want to send to my wife, to give her a good head start with the new class, is it going to be worth the risk ?? this game is starting to be so unpredictable , players seemingly getting banned and then unbanned all the time, this is not normal, we have been playing MMO's for like over 15 years and to see all this happening in 2016 is beyond belief. I actually want to quit and most certainly dont want to invest in something so unpredictable, but my wife wants to continue.

Not spending cash is one thing but investing hours of game time is nearly as bad if you could get banned at any time for no reason.

Starting to really regret ever downloading this game, I would not mind but we both played CN servers for years and never had any issues and never heard of any of the things that are happening in this version, it has been a real eye opener, we would have though a EU publisher would have been better, but I guess not.

if you're not willing to risk it out, dont do it. As you said, game is very unpredictable.
The strictness of policy is like hitler's dictatorship.

I also haven't experience like these things before. If they will ban just because you transfer your "possessions" to another "you" that would be insanely ridiculous.
Cant blame anyone who would hesitate to do anything.

I am even worried to give donations to my clan leader for the clan upgrades T.T

2 minutes ago, Bumlife said:

if you're not willing to risk it out, dont do it. As you said, game is very unpredictable.
The strictness of policy is like hitler's dictatorship.

I also haven't experience like these things before. If they will ban just because you transfer your "possessions" to another "you" that would be insanely ridiculous.
Cant blame anyone who would hesitate to do anything.

I am even worried to give donations to my clan leader for the clan upgrades T.T

I know its crazy and I can already predict alot of tears after the servers come up after patch, at this rate there is going to be no 'real' players left in the game.

If I can't send my wife anything I want, there is something seriously wrong. I am worried, I can see myself getting banned while my wife can play  LOL, Well, to be honest she would quit then , so thats 2 more players lost through doing nothing wrong, great game LOL

If it were the same account, I'd say go for it as I shift items and gold around on my alts/main(s) very frequently and have been doing so for over a week. But between two accounts...Your best bet *might* be either A) tweeting someone and getting a straight up response or B) just emailing support and asking if its ok. Even PMing someone like Hime or something might yield some results.

Might be a good Idea to PM a dev but I think all the bans are through a program they have running.  Well,  I have all the upgrade mats I need for myself, and was going to roll a warlock with my wife and level together so wanted to mail her like 100 gold and all the mats and weapons she will need to get up to around Siren weapon, she obviously has her own account so i guess thats not going to happen now. If I can't help my wife without first asking someone's permission there is something sadly wrong :P

Well for me I have now lost interest and am pretty sure transferring anything to any account you do at your own risk.

My wife tried to log in this morning "banned'  RMT selling.........LOL, she has one character it is level 21 and has a grand total of 5 silver and 4 copper and she is accused of RMT selling !   so yeah we not even going to bother with warlock, we was going to level together but she has had enough now and as even uninstalled the game.

Archived