E Fleet Poharan Daily quest not dropping chest

GreenCoffee

This had happened to me a few times.  I accepted the daily quest from E. Fleet Supply Chain to kill Poharan and obtain her signet or something.  I've killed and even the achievement section has acknowledged the killing of Poharan (field boss in E. Fleet), I didn't see the quest drop.  I was only able to obtain it when I abandon quest and pick up again and go kill again.  The times I didn't get the quest drop, I didn't see the blue double triangle sign on her name.   This is very frustrating.

Is there a sequence that I must do before killing this boss for the daily?  Or is it just random "bug"?

I have had the same issue as OP, and trust me it's not for lack of DPS. I have been on her like white on rice (counting my damage and knowing i did well over 1%) and never died but still the box never dropped. I think I went three days doing her multiple times (9 in one day.. ohh my) before I finally got the box to complete the quest. There is something seriously buggy with her. Went back to help a friend.. no box again. I gave up trying to do that boss.. 

i got the same problem. i know poh is easy kill cuz i dont even die fighting her.

i know i do enough dmg cuz i got true siren sword wit 25 attack power gem.

spammed all my skills too with blade master.

the chest dropped for me and it showed i defeated her.

ran this twice already and missed out on getting the poh gun oil to breakthrough weap and 81 silvers.

sigh. i assume its a bug.

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem...and it repeats at Mysterious Man (Hae Mujin) EVERYTIME. I unload everything i got..and try not to die. I'm a Destroyer.. and around 340 att with true profane.  My build was PVE and geared toward criticals

It's so frustrating..

Well.. lag and freezing might caused it BUT i managed to damage other bosses and got their box just fine.

It's not about the damage ,i assume its a bug -i get her box but i don't get her ''certificate '' ;i don't slack and i do enough dmg (my AP its around 420) and i don't even die . This quest its bugged ,happened to me few times that i had to go back and kill her again.

On 27. 2. 2016 at 7:33 PM, GreenCoffee said:

This had happened to me a few times.  I accepted the daily quest from E. Fleet Supply Chain to kill Poharan and obtain her signet or something.  I've killed and even the achievement section has acknowledged the killing of Poharan (field boss in E. Fleet), I didn't see the quest drop.  I was only able to obtain it when I abandon quest and pick up again and go kill again.  The times I didn't get the quest drop, I didn't see the blue double triangle sign on her name.   This is very frustrating.

Is there a sequence that I must do before killing this boss for the daily?  Or is it just random "bug"?

Are you sure you didn`t forget to turn in the quest the day before and went in with already completed but not turned in poh Q?

Archived