Are Summoners or Blade Dancers easier to play or fight with ?

Aceio

7 minutes ago, Kromede said:

*Summoner is easiest to play and very annoying to kill in pvp (annoying is different than hard to kill), and summoner is the most boring class to play as well :P

*Same for Blade Dancer.

agreed, but I think summoner is still boring even in pve.

The difficulty for Summoner is set to easy while the difficulty of Blade Dancer is set to normal. So SM should be easier than BD, to answer in simple way.

Summoner is the easiest to learn and master .. though I am not sure IF I would say that they are easily obliterated by other classes ..

I think the issue with how easy they are to beat by players who play other classes IS more about the learning curve .. Summoners ARE way too easy of much of the PvE and PvP game so the player doesn't have to learn the game till later on at which point they are up against players that ARE way better and have been forced to struggle to learn their class...

The class is EASY to play but a little ahrder to master MOSTLY because you don't have to master the class till a lot further into the game ..

Don't choose a class for ease of use though AS I find the hardest thing to do with a summoner is to stay awake THEY are SOOOOO boring to play

21 minutes ago, Vanquishz said:

Summoner: Easy tu use, can be used for retard people

BD: Easy to use, can be used for less retarded people

Seriously? Do we REALLY need to belittle other players in this manner? Please show some intelligence in your statement.

1 minute ago, AttacKat said:

Seriously? Do we REALLY need to belittle other players in this manner? Please show some intelligence in your statement.

absolutely .. I agree 

the toxic nature of the game has a part to play in my desire to find something else to play

1 minute ago, AttacKat said:

What Have I said? its not true?

They just hits the keyboard to spin to win, absurd approach skills or make summ free-elo with this stupid cat. we must be realistic, Insert other mediathis pvp its fk unbalanced

10 minutes ago, Vanquishz said:

They just hits the keyboard to spin to win, absurd approach skills or make summ free-elo with this stupid cat. we must be realistic, Insert other mediathis pvp its fk unbalanced

Every class just "hits the keyboard". Its just each class hits it in a different order. 

LOL I first started a Sum, it was pretty easy. It was also extremely boring. I also played a Des. It was fun, it was slightly more complicated...but not by a whole lot ( lot more fun though). I also have a KFM. Its fun...but only slightly more complicated than a des...which is slightly more complicated than a summoner. The learning curve isnt as extreme as everyone seems to want to make it out to be. Every class just pushes buttons in some particular order. 

So you are wrong. KFM are not on some genius level and sums are not for the mentally incapacitated. There is a difference in learning curves, but it is only a slight difference. 

BTW just in case you were wondering, the KFM is now my main and the Dest hardly gets played. I deleted the KFM to try and BM and FM. Neither have caught my interest yet. 

3 minutes ago, Akula69 said:

Every class just "hits the keyboard". Its just each class hits it in a different order. 

LOL I first started a Sum, it was pretty easy. It was also extremely boring. I also played a Des. It was fun, it was slightly more complicated...but not by a whole lot ( lot more fun though). I also have a KFM. Its fun...but only slightly more complicated than a des...which is slightly more complicated than a summoner. The learning curve isnt as extreme as everyone seems to want to make it out to be. Every class just pushes buttons in some particular order. 

So you are wrong. KFM are not on some genius level and sums are not for the mentally incapacitated. There is a difference in learning curves, but it is only a slight difference. 

I meant hits the keyboard with the head lol

11 minutes ago, Vanquishz said:

You know what a combo is and how it works? I hate to break it to you, it is a repeat of a serious of keyboard presses, the same steps, over and over and over and over and over and over. Yeah, KFM is very different then SMN when it comes to combos. Not.

Archived