The bots have arrived ... into our 45 dungeons!

NoeyJD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bots exist because the gaming community demands shortcuts, you can all blame ncsoft, but at some point you have to realize who's demand these bots are adhering to. You want less bots? buy less gold, vilify the players who buy gold. You're all just sitting there blaming ncsoft like the bot problem started here, as if this is the first game that you've ever seen a bot.

When things go awry, you're all ready with your pitchforks ready to burn ncsoft HQ down, Whens the last time you sat in a queue to log on?  Remember when you were all complaining about that? demanding your server transfers for the game you play for free? Did you write ncsoft a letter of appreciation? Stop being entitled. This isn't an ncsoft problem, this is something thats plagued the mmo industry for decades. My suggestion? Stop pugging, if the prospect of bots really bothers you, start using party finder. 

9 minutes ago, Bizzy said:

Bots exist because the gaming community demands shortcuts, you can all blame ncsoft, but at some point you have to realize who's demand these bots are adhering to. You want less bots? buy less gold, vilify the players who buy gold. You're all just sitting there blaming ncsoft like the bot problem started here, as if this is the first game that you've ever seen a bot.

When things go awry, you're all ready with your pitchforks ready to burn ncsoft HQ down, Whens the last time you sat in a queue to log on?  Remember when you were all complaining about that? demanding your server transfers for the game you play for free? Did you write ncsoft a letter of appreciation? Stop being entitled. This isn't an ncsoft problem, this is something thats plagued the mmo industry for decades. My suggestion? Stop pugging, if the prospect of bots really bothers you, start using party finder. 

yeah I bought up that they need to bring down the ban hammer on gold buyers as well, but everyone flipped sht and said "it's not fair! what if they where wrongly banned?"

well once again ban the gold buyers as well.... if you are wrongly banned send a ticket...

These are not your regular botters. I believe you guys still remember Diablo 3 RMAH? Those gold sellers? Back then I had a trip to China. An aquaintance of mine showed me how they "grind" gold. They basically had some kind of makeshift "shop" filled with if I remember correctly 60+ computers. And each of the computers were running like 4-8 (can't remember) D3 accounts at the same time all botting. So imagine gold to USD/hr back then.

It's not easy to just "ban" the bots. If these bots were so easily eradicated, then KR/TW/CN BnS would'nt have bots already. Hard counter measures would have to be taken but then again it will affect the normal players so much like you and me. You can say like "Make it a subscription based" but what makes you think these organizations won't have the cash flow to sub it?

In the end it's all about business with F2P MMOs that comes with cash shops.

7 hours ago, chinmi said:

my group encountered 1 bot in brightstone today

one of the player realized that this 1 destroyer is a bot

so we chat

and decide to afk in the start area of brightstone, lol

5 afk player, and the bot still go fighting monster toward the boss area

just want to see how far can the bot go without our help

the destroyer bot have hongmoon accessories, and the profane axe from jiangshi wheel of fate

AANNDDDD... TO OUR SURPRISE !!!

THE BOT FINISHED THE DG, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

IT SOLO THE 2 GIANT BOSS AND THE LAST BOSS TOO

so basically it's a free loot for us. kinda silly, but very hilarious. lol

What the fk?!

Archived