Does NCsoft want me to be antisocial?

Celestine

Everyone knows it: Leechers who just enter the 4 blue dungeons and grab gold from the auctions. You additionally have to carry the leecher as you can't kick them. NCsoft doesn't care at all. I didn't mind so far, but now I know why they do this: they just have to hit a party once where a potter recipe drops. They suddenly are 5g richer without doing a single contribution.

I thought this over and came to an easy conclusion: I have 2 PCs, 2 lvl45 on 2 accounts. I can only play 1 character, so I could send my other character leeching into the dungeons. With some luck, I could do 5g a day with some simple leeching.

5g is quite something for me. I'm still running around with the lvl 36 weapons. 5g could be my moonwater transformation stone.

Everybody see this conflict now? There's a super easy way to get the MTS I desperately need. But I have to be antisocial for that. What would you do?

9 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

A few days ago a guy joined to party and he stand in the dungeon without doing anything then we killed the bosses and moonwater tear just dropped as always,guess what? he set the highest bid and got it.

Fair game huh?

I hate leechers to the point that I would leave parties when I see them.

But to be honest, at least you are getting their money when they bid highest. I much rather them bid than just afk and take money from normal player bids.

And pray they aren't leader and set masterloot as you are fighting the boss in this game.

In other games, when they get "lucky" and roll higher than everyone else - you get nothing.

Something does need to be done about this because it's coming to the point now where if I take too long loading into the dungeon people start throwing out accusations and stuff and I'm like umm can you not I just take 20secs longer to load in. It's creating a horrible time for everyone involved.

(exaggerating on time here as I really don't count but let me be the last one in and peeps rage that I'm leeching, kills me)

22 minutes ago, Silvershadow said:

Then each and every fkin party uses the Exploit <snip>

Careful, I got warned not to mention specific exploits.  (that one, in particular, even though everybody already knows about it).  I responded with the suggestion that they should just take that dungeon down until it's fixed, assuming they aren't just collecting names to ban.  I don't *think* you need anything from that dungeon in terms of upgrades, so taking it down for a bit wouldn't be game breaking for people, and it sends a message of "if you can't play nice, we'll take away your toys".  Heck, I've stopped running it, as there don't seem to be anybody trying it legitly anyways.

honestly if someone is botting, report them and vote kick.     funny thing is that the bots that are running around lycan boss spawn, nobody complains about.   bots are a disease that hits every game.   some people enjoy watching automation happen while chilling.    

4 hours ago, Teffy said:

Just solo the dungeons and you will not deal with any leechers.And you will not need to bid for anything...just like usually I do when it come to big 4.

After 50+ Brightstone solos i dont feel like it.

Simpler way to fix this is if they allow us to vote kick in ALL dungeons.

Archived