I am stuck, I am confused, please help

SixGod

Hi all BNS pro players

First of all.... I am new to this game and new to MMOP or whatever it called. (I am old but just never into games until bns)

I am stuck and confused at the moment. I have been level 45 HM1 Blade Master for a week, I have Moonwater valor shield (all fused with 25+ eva), I have Awakened Infernal Sword, and now I am farming the Brightstone and the Poh everyday, and trying the mushin tower and pvp. The problem I got is, I farm everyday more than 5hr and my gain is around 3 gold (mainly from people bidding in Brightstone, and those side quest from Poh, man it takes me forever to finish even 1 with my attack power).

I dont have enough gold so I couldn't buy merry potter recept so my weapon is too weak and I can't beat Mushin tower f2.

My weapon is weak so my dps is weak so even I try Poh and killed the last boss 2 time a day for the past 7 days I have never gotten a box dropped (Maybe I am doing wrong with bm cause I have to manage to tank, and I dont have time to dps enough?) And brightstone.... I go to cross server finder and most of the time team up with full lv45 team still takes around 20min to clear. I dont have enough dps so I dont even dare to try the bloodharbour.... I read about selling the soul stone from PVP to gain gold, but my evolution would require soul stone as well, so if I sell I will be out of soul stone to evo anyway isnt it? I dont get this....

SO I am into this loop that I need to make gold to increase my attack power but my attack power is too low that I can't make enough gold (looks like I need to farm a month for a moonwater recept with all the repaire cost and teleport cost...)

I am VIP10 and over 3 years of prem and as of today I am out of repair tool cause my constant death (ping 250+ on BM is quite hard for me to iframe with Q E, and immigration to US is currently not a solution for me) makes me repair my weapon around 1 once every 3 brightstone run.... I would really REALLY appreciate if anyone can help me/point me to a correct direction PLEASE. 

Thanks very much! 

E-fleet 24 man and nightshade 24 man dailies, 4 blue dungs dailies, misty woods and beach outpost faction dailies, misty woods open world daily quests and you will be good. That's like 10g a day + soulstones you get from faction quests (you can get more as you said from zen beans)

6 minutes ago, Virtue said:

Just now, Spyroxion said:

E-fleet 24 man and nightshade 24 man dailies, 4 blue dungs dailies, misty woods and beach outpost faction dailies, misty woods open world daily quests and you will be good. That's like 10g a day + soulstones you get from faction quests (you can get more as you said from zen beans)

Thanks so much Virtue and Spyroxion. Is nightshade much harder than E Fleet?

Another question is, should I buy the Merry potter receipt first or transformation stone first? 

Thanks

Since nightshade is 24 man instance it isn't hard. Well yeah, a bit harder than e fleet but nothing special. Watch some video of its walktrough and you will be good to go. About merry potters I'm no so sure with this unstable economy. Sometimes it's better just to buy moonwater stone it self. But it's like that on EU server, don't know how things are at EU

6 minutes ago, Lacrecen said:

found the problem:

try visiting currency exchange

I was actually thinking that I need to buy from there, but I like to use $$ to buy things unobtainable in games, so it kind feeling bad that I have to buy from there (even with 3 day head start lol I am so behind everyone here)

1 minute ago, Spyroxion said:

Since nightshade is 24 man instance it isn't hard. Well yeah, a bit harder than e fleet but nothing special. Watch some video of its walktrough and you will be good to go. About merry potters I'm no so sure with this unstable economy. Sometimes it's better just to buy moonwater stone it self. But it's like that on EU server, don't know how things are at EU

I see, thanks Spyroxion really much! You guys are so helpful. I will try Nightshade today.

Btw, i dont seem to find any video on BM soloing Brightstone at all on youtube. So I am guessing even with max gear and everything, BM can't solo brightstone right?

Try to always use those dragon things to get into parties for both 24 man dungeons for the time being. It can be quite tiresome to run them alone without good enough stats. Get the required offering weapon, the transformation stone and the gold to evolve your weapon and do it. Get the full Poh's purple set by running E. Fleet (slower) and/or Poh 6 man (faster). After that, repeat the first steps and get the Nightshade/Bloodshade purple set. You don't need the full set. Go for the pieces that have highest HP/critical and mix them with your Poh set. Get a temporary bracelet from Poh 24 (or buy it from the market) and the Siren belt. Change to Pirate bracelet (Bloodshade Harbour) later. When you hit True Profane as weapon you should have the mixed soulshield set I mentioned. Now go for a 15/21/25 attack power diamond/jewel. After that you're good to get yourself Mushin's Tower's set if you want.

About the Merry Potter recipe, do not bother trying to buy it or farm it right now. You don't really need that if you don't have enough gold. That recipe is used to craft an item required to clear a qing gong quest and it merely adds some additional 5 seconds to your windwalk bar. On NA the item currently costs 35-37 gold while the recipe 40 gold. Crafting the item currently rewards you a raw income of 2 gold more or less. Also, soloing Brighstone is certainly possible but absolutely not practical. Do not try.

If you really, really want gold you can do all top 40 daily quests here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0 , until you hit your daily cap. Or just do the first 15-25 ones at the top and then farm Brightstone Ruins, not for the recipe per se but for the gold that will come from the bids. If possible, bet as much as you have for the recipe when it does drop as long as it's not above the market price because then you can sell it and make some profit.

Last but not least, save all of your soulstones. You want them for upgrades/crafting/soulshield set critical stat infusing.

7 minutes ago, Pohwan said:

Try to always use those dragon things to get into parties for both 24 men dungeons for the time being. It can be quite tiresome to run them alone without good enough stats. Get the required offering weapons, the transformation stone and the gold to evolve and do it. Get the full Poh's purple set by running E. Fleet (slower) and/or Poh 6 men (faster). After that, repeat the first steps and get the Nightshade/Bloodshade purple set. You don't need the full set. Go for the pieces that have highest HP/critical and mix them with your Poh set. When you hit True Profane as weapon you should have the mixed soulshield set I mentioned and go for a 15/25 atk power diamond. After that you're good to get yourself Mushin's Tower's set if you want.

About the Merry Potter recipe, do not bother trying to buy it or farm it right now. You don't really need that if you don't have enough gold. That recipe is used to craft an item required to clear a qing gong quest and it merely adds some additional 5 seconds to your windwalk bar. On NA the item currently costs 35-37 gold while the recipe 40 gold. Crafting the item currently rewards you a raw income of 2 gold more or less.

If you really, really want gold you can do all the daily quests here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0 in the exact same order that they are shown, until you hit your cap of 40 daily quests. Or just do the ones at the top and then farm Brightstone Ruins, not for the recipe per se but for the gold that will come from the bids. Bet as much as you have as long as it's not above the market price because then you can sell it and make some profit.

OMG Thanks Pohwan! Thats really awesome information there! Thanks

And thanks for the tip for the bidding, now I know why people goes to 90s and stop for those 2X moonwater tears XD

2 minutes ago, Aiwass said:

Also when u are able to get gold rank in 1on1 u can buy 30 soulstones for 2000 zenbeans

How much point needed to get to gold? Or is it a dynamic rank that only top XXX amount of people is gold? I am at 1585 and I think im silver

Archived