Future Classes? Rumors?

altrevelyan

I'm relatively new to the BnS game, started playing a couple days after it came out.  Truth be told, had no interest in it, tried it, and love the fast paced Action/Fighting Game aspect to it. 

I know that there is Warlock and Soul Fighter out, but has there ever been a discussion about the amount of classes that will be released for BnS?   Or discussion of some future classes to come? 

Its something I'm guilty of when I get into a game like this.  I want to know everything (including rumors) as quickly as I can... its fun to do the research and see the development of a class through that.  However, I haven't been able to find very much in the way of what it could be.  Thanks for the info! 

9 minutes ago, altrevelyan said:

Its something I'm guilty of when I get into a game like this.  I want to know everything (including rumors) as quickly as I can... its fun to do the research and see the development of a class through that.  However, I haven't been able to find very much in the way of what it could be.  Thanks for the info! 

Well Qi Master/Soul Fighter is still new in the original so not likely for KR to release another class until - at the earliest - the end of this year. More likely not until next year. They have said there is a new class coming, however, despite everyone claiming it is a 'gunner/archer' there is no proof either way about it being a gunner/archer. This is wishful thinking at this point. At this moment no information has been released about the new class other than a mention of there being one.

9 hours ago, AwesomeFart said:

btw you can check how summoner was supose to be ( in the start of the vid 1:10 - 1:20 ) before they made it with cat...

This "supposed summoner" is called warlock nowadays.

But man, this game looked so much better 7 years ago than now. What the heck happened?

20 hours ago, Zachariasz said:

This "supposed summoner" is called warlock nowadays.

But man, this game looked so much better 7 years ago than now. What the heck happened?

this is not original uploader , but original video is from NCsoft... this actually was supose to be summoner... IMO they went back for this idea with warlock...

Archived