Cakwe's Shop! (Requests Closed, ty! <3)

CAKWE

Hello! I'm new to the forums, so let me introduce myself as well..!! UqU)

I'm usually known as CAKWE (that's also my ign lol/// *zero naming creativity*)

I'm pretty used to the game, having played it for a month. Though, a week ago I hit 45 and now hit another wall namely needing ingame financial help.

(MOON MOON TRANS STONE WHY PRICES SO HIGH)

whispers another thing is I have close to zero skill in pvp and couldn't do faction dailies without getting killed every time I resurrect.... OTL

That's why I thought of opening a commission shop here, and get either gold or actual money as payment.

But as of now, I have no actual BnS artworks ( the rest of my artworks are on deviantArt )

So I thought that the best way to advertise my shop AND get to know more people is by giving out free art..!!

Feel free to post your characters below. Though, since this is a request, I can't promise to draw all of them, and you can't choose what media I will draw them with.

ink_by_cakwe-d9rbvcy.png

I will start by drawing the ones that catches my eye the most!

Also, please post up to 5 images of your character. I'm up for any race, gender, and classes.

Probably will draw headshots / busts / halfbodies, it really depends on my mood lol ////

( ...and in case you're wondering how much do I usually charge for my art, please refer to my journal here -- thanks! )

If you made it to the end, thank you for reading, and 4649 !! ^q^)b

==============================

[EDIT] Shop is now OPEN..!! Please PM me to order. However, it's quite limited because I'm only going to offer traditionally-drawn headshots.

> If you don't see what you want (example: you want a waist up drawing or a digital artwork) -- please PM me and we can discuss / negotiate about it.

> I receive payments in gold only for those on Onmyung. For those on other servers, please send the payment via Paypal. (USD)

Type A - Pen Sketches (cheapest option)

> Price = $1 / 2G

> Overall looks messy because no pencil outlines / guides are drawn beforehand, and immediately start sketching using a pen.

yah_by_cakwe-d9syeif.jpg

Type B - Pencil

> Price = $3 / 6G

> Sketching, outlines, and shading all done by pencil. A versatile medium to achieve different drawing styles.

oqeasuvy_by_cakwe-d9sshqs.jpg

Type C - Ink pen

> Price = $3 / 6G

> A properly inked pen drawing in black and white.

img__poxci9_by_cakwe-d9st1rl.jpg

DIGITAL ARTWORKS -- note that these might seem very expensive if you're paying in gold.

Waist-up = $25-$30 / 30G~50G

price depends on character's details / background details

secret_valentine_2016_by_cakwe-d9sl3u3.p

solstice_by_cakwe-d9t8uig.png

contest_entry__oc_shipping_contest_by_ca

contest_entry__draw_my_oc__by_cakwe-d9oo

23 hours ago, Negyek said:

Oh man you have some amazing art right there!

I wish you all the luck possible and i hope you get some customers soon!

Heres some refs of my character, Olan.

Pv7jRzL.jpg

I hope these are ok \;3;/

(Sorry for my bad english, is not my main language)

Wow thats a really nice male character, i mean, is very creative, ppl usually make their characters with the look of the the main character of a movie or anime, but yours look like the best friend/side kick character of a main character, thats nice because no one do that, good job =)

Also, i like your art @CAKWE =), hope i can have the chance to be chosen for the first free ones, otherwise i would like to make deals with you so i can have a drawing of my characters >.<, i am currently at work so i dont have a picture of my Jin which i like a lot, but also i like a lot my Lyn and i have a picture of her right now:

0WsJLEk.jpg

Tho she is not using the Rabbit Headband in her head but i dont have one updated pic, i will take a picture of my Jin and my updated Lyn once i get home, i am working right now :<

*CROSS FINGERS TO BE CHOSEN*

11 hours ago, BattleKat said:

(Sorry for my bad english, is not my main language)

Wow thats a really nice male character, i mean, is very creative, ppl usually make their characters with the look of the the main character of a movie or anime, but yours look like the best friend/side kick character of a main character, thats nice because no one do that, good job =)

Awww gosh darn Thank you! XD

I know what you mean. Theres some out there that really put the edge in edgelord pffft.

But nah I've had the sort of "best friend", mellow kind of look for him from the begining!

(Also what are you talking about your english is great!)

28 minutes ago, Negyek said:

Awww gosh darn Thank you! XD

I know what you mean. Theres some out there that really put the edge in edgelord pffft.

But nah I've had the sort of "best friend", mellow kind of look for him from the begining!

(Also what are you talking about your english is great!)

Me-mellow kind of guy.... for an assassin.... I kinda like the contrast UqU);;

I tried my best but I don't think I did him justice, but here you go..!! Hope you like it, @Negyek

13 hours ago, Yulyeong said:

Which server are you on? If we're on different servers, then that's a bit of a pickle, because I'd like to order when you set up shop eventually, hahah. xP

I'm playing on onmyung...!! >.<)

Usually I receive payment via paypal in USD, so for those on different servers perhaps could contact me further for my paypal e-mail...?

Just now, CAKWE said:

Me-mellow kind of guy.... for an assassin.... I kinda like the contrast UqU);;

I tried my best but I don't think I did him justice, but here you go..!! Hope you like it, @Negyek

I know right? Takes you off guard a little at first pfft XD.

Wow thats looks super great!

I'm pretty impressed with your work ! You got some great potential!

The linework is hella impressive and gosh the little dotted lines made this diabeetes inducing!

I work as a commission artist myself. Its kinda how i pay my bills actually XD. And I gotta say you got some great stuff (snooped around in your DA) so I say go for it!

(I hope you dont mind if i point this out but you forgot his ponytail ;w;/)

Also i might add i never seen a pencil like that one. the lead seems to be really thick o3o.

On 2/21/2016 at 11:09 AM, Negyek said:

Oh man you have some amazing art right there!

I wish you all the luck possible and i hope you get some customers soon!

Heres some refs of my character, Olan.

Pv7jRzL.jpg

Now that is one handsome character I'd ask for a date. I love his design :3

@CAKWE, your artwork is really cute! I wish you luck on your commission shop. ^_^ If it's okay, can you draw my Lyn, Phloxiana?

4t35ZjT.jpg

YrvcOot.png

nO5xN3C.jpg

Close-ups of her face

oyMNK3E.jpg

oKTqCra.png

3 hours ago, Negyek said:

I know right? Takes you off guard a little at first pfft XD.

Wow thats looks super great!

I'm pretty impressed with your work ! You got some great potential!

The linework is hella impressive and gosh the little dotted lines made this diabeetes inducing!

I work as a commission artist myself. Its kinda how i pay my bills actually XD. And I gotta say you got some great stuff (snooped around in your DA) so I say go for it!

(I hope you dont mind if i point this out but you forgot his ponytail ;w;/)

Also i might add i never seen a pencil like that one. the lead seems to be really thick o3o.

fsdfsdgh thank you..!! >.<);; to be honest i'm unsure how to draw that headgear so i skipped on it LOL/// *gets body-slammed to the floor*

about the pencil -- i raised my brows when they gave me this pencil as a birthday gift, lol. the leads are rectangle-shaped.....

it's actually not round, so you can achieve two different thickness if you rotate it. takes time getting used to but it's gr8

it's kinda hard to explain so i took some pics of it :

4 hours ago, BattleKat said:

Oks there i took my time to take a few pictures, hope they are enough >.< *cross fingers again*

CgPYpHa.jpg

@BattleKat wahh i love your jin character..!! reminds me of catherine with that blonde curls and revealing outfit <3 

here she is, hope you like it ^q^)/

7 hours ago, CAKWE said:

@BattleKat wahh i love your jin character..!! reminds me of catherine with that blonde curls and revealing outfit <3 

here she is, hope you like it ^q^)/

No, i dont like it, I LOVE IT, TYVM <3, is perfect =D, i would use it as avatar everywhere if this forum had something like that >.>. Also thx, to be honest i deleted her around umm, 3 times because i wanted her to look perfect and there was always something missing, but after hours in the character creation i am very happy with her, she and my lyn are my favorite characters, i have a destroyer but i am not completely happy with her yet..., also the first time i made my Jin she was looking way more like Catherine accidentally, i wasnt thinking on her when i started (This was my first attempt of my Jin which ended up looking like Catherine), but since the name was already taken i decided to make her different and i am glad i did it, but ya i love that haircut a lot.

Once i finish making my Destroyer, and my Warlock, i will contact you so i could have a drawing of my characters together if that is possible of course ^^U, obviusly i dont expect it to be for free.

And, we havent seen your character yet!, or at least i havent, i think we all would like to see a screenshot of your character! =3

23 hours ago, BattleKat said:

Once i finish making my Destroyer, and my Warlock, i will contact you so i could have a drawing of my characters together if that is possible of course ^^U, obviusly i dont expect it to be for free.

And, we havent seen your character yet!, or at least i havent, i think we all would like to see a screenshot of your character! =3

Tysm..!! I will open the shop sometime around the March update. Please look forward to it~ ^q^)9

Ahh yes-- here's my main on Onmyung! A young, cheerful assassin that forgets that stealth is an option and gets her butt kicked on pvp everytiem

Archived