Cakwe's Shop! (Requests Closed, ty! <3)

CAKWE

Here's mine if you're still taking free requests. But you art is pretty cute. I'm willing to pay 10 gold or more for a really good drawing.  Lyns generally don't look good starting out, but I tried my best to make a decent Lyn. What do you think? I was going for a dark beauty look. eGZ5tyF.jpgZzsylpu.jpgj9Xv2Pv.jpghNaAbiW.jpgOdZatnR.jpgT6o0lVm.jpgAkXhoMy.jpgKDearTS.pngB7M4z98.jpgA8MITa4.jpgnV1800n.jpgKAZtHA7.jpgHL8ybHI.png

On 2/23/2016 at 0:36 PM, Phloxiana said:

4t35ZjT.jpg

On 2/23/2016 at 10:25 PM, Arktic said:

de03zl.jpg 

@Phloxiana and @Arktic

Here you go! Tried a messier style, hope you guys don't mind it with me using your characters for style experiment >.<);;

Probably will offer these sketchy types of drawing for those on a tight budget (starting from $1 OR 2 golds)

Also a peek of my other commissions below your characters, teehee/// ^q^

yah_by_cakwe-d9syeif.jpg

1 hour ago, Nazlin said:

Here's mine if you're still taking free requests. But you art is pretty cute. I'm willing to pay 10 gold or more for a really good drawing.  Lyns generally don't look good starting out, but I tried my best to make a decent Lyn. What do you think? I was going for a dark beauty look. eGZ5tyF.jpgOdZatnR.jpgT6o0lVm.jpg

??! @Nazlin she's so..!! cute..!!

I'm closing requests but I just have to draw her fjskdsfs-- sorry this is all i can manage at the moment..!!

20160225_013907_by_cakwe-d9syghp.jpg

1 hour ago, CAKWE said:

@Phloxiana and @Arktic

Here you go! Tried a messier style, hope you guys don't mind it with me using your characters for style experiment >.<);;

Probably will offer these sketchy types of drawing for those on a tight budget (starting from $1 OR 2 golds)

yah_by_cakwe-d9syeif.jpg

He's adorable, Thank you!

3 hours ago, CAKWE said:

Tysm..!! I will open the shop sometime around the March update. Please look forward to it~ ^q^)9

Ahh yes-- here's my main on Onmyung! A young, cheerful assassin that forgets that stealth is an option and gets her butt kicked on pvp everytiem

Aww i hate that you dont play in Yunwa =(, i would like to play with you so badly...i am currently playing with a friend and we duo all the instances, we havent joined a full party never, is more challenging like that =3, but could be way more fun play with 3 at least.

I think i am going to ask you for the details using PM, since i have a few questions, i love your ink style ^^

2 hours ago, CAKWE said:

@Phloxiana and @Arktic

yah_by_cakwe-d9syeif.jpg

You captured her perfectly! Thank you so much~! You're artwork is really amazing. :D

I think I will post more of my general art here too /o/

My commission is open over at deviantart and twitter as well, so if you want to contact me there it's also appreciated. UqU)/

Here's a picture I did for a secret valentine art exchange! I love drawing boobs LOL////

Coloring is a bit inspired by Kim Hyung Tae's style

((yes, the main, actual reason I started playing BnS is because he was the artist for the game..... love his art))

secret_valentine_2016_by_cakwe-d9sl3u3.p

Archived