Warlock outfit - Lyn version

Trix

Please NC can you ask the dev team that's designing the lyn version of the warlock outfit to give us the outfit WITHOUT puffy pants on it. I think the puffy pants are cute and all but please give us more modern edgy outfits to choose from as well.

I would love to have the same outfit as the jin are getting (preferably with leather shorts or miniskirt and knee high boots like the silver dragon outfit).

SI0Mibp_zpswl49zqec.png

Screenshot_160221_026_zpsrs2bcjum.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kitzu said:

id say cover the chest more, and maybe make it a skirt instead of a un-zipped shirt still like the outfit over-all though!

Aggreed, i'm not asking for the outfit to look as revealing as the jin version i'd just love to see more outfits where lyns don't look like balloons. ^^

Just now, Trix said:

Aggreed, i'm not asking for the outfit to look as revealing as the jin version i'd just love to see more outfits where lyns don't look like balloons. ^^

Oh i know you weren't i was just putting a opinion out haha! and agreed on the balloon pantaloons , id prefer to not feel as if every time was hammer time. 

I would love this but sadly western society is typically not comfortable with those changes i.e. elin armor in tera being edited into shorts.

Also worth mentioning the TW version looks like this

e7E4Duo.jpg

According to this post in a different thread: 

1 hour ago, Trix said:

Please NC can you ask the dev team that's designing the lyn version of the warlock outfit to give us the outfit WITHOUT puffy pants on it. I think the puffy pants are cute and all but please give us more modern edgy outfits to choose from as well.

I would love to have the same outfit as the jin are getting (preferably with leather shorts or miniskirt and knee high boots like the silver dragon outfit).

SI0Mibp_zpswl49zqec.png

Screenshot_160221_026_zpsrs2bcjum.jpg

whats the name of that look?

1 hour ago, Denaria said:

I would love this but sadly western society is typically not comfortable with those changes i.e. elin armor in tera being edited into shorts.

Also worth mentioning the TW version looks like this

e7E4Duo.jpg

According to this post in a different thread: 

I saw this pic after i'd posted my thread, kind of odd since in the stream NC said that they didn't have a lyn version for the warlock outfit and were waiting on the dev team designing one lol.

@Twinmage the other thread called the warlock outfit soulscream I think? The outfit on my lyn is called Silver Dragon.

2 hours ago, Trix said:

Oh I completely agree.

It's nice I don't spend my time farming outfits, or spend my money on them due to hating the balloon look. However I have a lack of outfits which look good on my Lyn, that it leaves me wanting more. :/

Heck I wish they'd add in an outfit for Lyn's that we could use our outfit vouchers on from the twins even. :/ (As long as it avoided balloon pants/preggo stomach.)

Archived