Moonwater Transformation Stone Prices is beyond joke :(

Drakeos99

You don't need to go past Awaken Infernal on your Accessories. Probably you might go Siren/Profane and get Siren Belt Pirate Bracelet and you're prettym uch set for getting on with game.

SF will also have it's own Exchange token and there you'll be able to buy some decent Accessories heck even weapon will be good for you from there than you would spend all your gold into evolving your mains...

But you should focus on your weapon more than Accessories right now.

The prices for evolving/breakthough are not real right now, they just set it this high for everyone to not get OP so quickly and lolezpz BSH 4ManSolo Grind to break the community.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as a reference point, I did the PvE Dailies in Moonwater. PvE only, including the 4 blue dungeons. I consider myself an average player. running a FM with a stage 10 true profane bangle. ande I'm premium. here's my results:

Total time = 1 hour, 20 minutes

Total income = 4.5g (roughly)

This included porting whenever possible, and a few dungeons were slow due to new players, bad choices. But I did get the 2 boss quests in Moonwater rather quickly, they were timed well with a few people already doing them.

If you add the PvE dailies, thats probably about another 30m if you skip the boss daily and the dragon. that will add about another gold. If you do the Blackram 24 man all quests, thats about another 3 gold and about an hour on average (I didn't time this one).

But in total for about an hour and a half of work, you almost got the money for a transformation stone. call it 2 hours for a f2p to add in the PvP dailies. 2 hours play for one MW TS. I don't consider that expensive really. it means that up through your profane, your looking at about 2 days per upgrade (1 for the stone, 1 for the cost), and your jewelry will take on average 5 days for the same (if you just do that).

So if 2-4 hours of play over 2 days is too much for you for an end game upgrade...well, don't know what to tell ya. I'm not one of those guys that needs an ego boost so I don't try to make 20g or 50g sound easy. for your average player though, 5-6g is pretty easy.

EDIT: Oh, and this doesn't include extras you could do to make money, like selling the 5 or 6 blue weapons you get from the dungeons. those average 10-30 silver depending on which one it is, so your probably looking at another gold in just selling those. Selling blue upgrade jewelry will net you even more...I rarely do, don't really need the income. but you could probably bump that number up to 5.5-6g if you do all of that. 

Archived