Moonwater Transformation Stone Prices is beyond joke :(

Drakeos99

if u do ur dailys and crafting / gathering + maybe dungeon aka brighstone ruin runs , u can afford 4-5 stones a day 

the time u wasted arguing in here how expensive it is u couldve finished 1 brighstone solo run 12-15 min which drops 2 tears u can sell for 1.2-1,4gold and if u drop a merrypotter secret recipe thats another 30g+ ... just play man

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Izayas said:

if u do ur dailys and crafting / gathering + maybe dungeon aka brighstone ruin runs , u can afford 4-5 stones a day 

the time u wasted arguing in here how expensive it is u couldve finished 1 brighstone solo run 12-15 min which drops 2 tears u can sell for 1.2-1,4gold and if u drop a merrypotter secret recipe thats another 30g+ ... just play man

Oh god....you've used logic.....BLASPHEMY!!!!

Just now, Izayas said:

well even easier would be doing pvp , getting the zen beans aswell daily and start making ur own stones 

To be frank....what you suggest requires work and if you haven't noticed...anything that requires the tiniest bit of effort seems to be a turn off for today's gamers.  If they can't throw a credit card at it they think its too hard.

well if u compare this game to others where u have to grind for fricken days to get a better weapon and here its just a matter of a few hours ... this community is lazily sad, alone for the mushing tower 3 dailys u can finish in under 30 minutes u get 3 gold

1 hour ago, Izayas said:

thats IF you can solo. most people cant

Just now, DolphinHungry said:

then the profit is cut and tears are no longer free because of bidding. im just replying because the guy seemed to say that its so easy to solo and get that secret technique thus making easy 30gold.

It depends on your skill as a player.  Is it hard for me?  No but it may be difficult for the next person.  My suggestion is make friends and run with a couple people then swap who gets what each run.  With a couple people it can go faster which means more runs. 

1 hour ago, Izayas said:

well if u compare this game to others where u have to grind for fricken days to get a better weapon and here its just a matter of a few hours ... this community is lazily sad, alone for the mushing tower 3 dailys u can finish in under 30 minutes u get 3 gold

LMAO, don't remind me. FF14 ARR, one of weapon you need to farm something like 20x6 special stones via a open world boss, the drop rate is like 1% AND it has something like 20 mins spawn time. GL farming that.

Hi, I'm not the best player, but I try to do 40 dailies a day. The two 24 man, the two 4/6 man, Faction dailies, Arena dailies, Dungeon dailies, and zone dailies in Moon water. Takes forever to do about 6 hours or more (That is too much time!) The gold is coming but still not enough. 4 days and you can afford to buy 5 MTS. You'll be poor again but in 4 days you can afford another 5. Let's just hope you have gold left to breakthrough and increase your gear level. Because you need lots of gold to feed your weapon.

So yes it is a like a new job. Hopefully you can still enjoy and have fun. #thegrindisreal

It doesnt surprise me the prices are so high, the fact that NCSOFT made them so difficult to get is the issue. To make 5 you need 100 soulstones and that alone is painful. but to make it even harder the additional items needed to craft this is insane

In my opinion the main "issue" is that this game was made for the asian market. Asian players are totally different when it comes to this as far as I know. The majority of NA/EU mmo-players are used to playing games like WoW or GW2 where it is super easy to get better gear (or there aren't even gear upgrades but skins)

So what that means should be clear.

Another problem is that EVERYTHING you do in this game is based on gold (Goldsellers probably love B&S) unlike other games where the game and the market aren't that tight. You don't simply find better weapons, but you need to buy/farm the materials. Think about the crafting cost of a legendary weapon in some other MMO, it would be insane. Furthermore, the game is VERY repetetive. Okay, doing all the dailies per day isn't the problem, but it only gives around 10g. Not enough for american/european mmo-customer standards. There's no diversity in getting more gold but running the same thing over and over again and there are currently only very few possible methods. Well, you could also do PvP but everyone should know how much the majority of NA/EU mmo-players like PvP - not at all. 

This game is too different in these aspects and I think that it will leave a big part of current players very frustrated, which isn't surprising but maybe could have been thought of before.

(Edit: I won't even add crafting to the list of possible gold incomes since it doesn't change my point, it just boosts the daily income from 10 to maybe 15g at max, which isn't enough for the standards either.)

I think the "problem" with this game is that it was not created for children who want to have it all easy.
Neither has been created for children who want everything themselves.

Guilds are truly necessary for the development of your character.

Working with your guild you can get all the resources necessary to advance in the game, they must change the mentality of the " I do it all alone "and understand that are

embarking on a REAL multiplayer game.

38 minutes ago, Luciernaga said:

I think the "problem" with this game is that it was not created for children who want to have it all easy.
Neither has been created for children who want everything themselves.

Guilds are truly necessary for the development of your character.

Working with your guild you can get all the resources necessary to advance in the game, they must change the mentality of the " I do it all alone "and understand that are

embarking on a REAL multiplayer game.

That's sad, cause only kids can dedicate their time into grinding pixelized items

They are still cheap even at 6 gold. All the mats needed to craft those got more expensive, if you buy them all you barely make any profit. I have to farm most of my mats, some components take 12h to craft, the stone themselves take 24h to craft. This is what it looks like if you buy all the mats (credit to /u/Seramy)d11e018f49.png

Prices are still somewhat similar, so get back to farming gold ty.

Anyone who picks up an originally Korean MMO and expects to NOT have to grind like crazy for EVERYTHING is insane. Korean MMOs are notoriously grindy. If you don't like the grind, avoid Korean MMOs. BDO will be the same, in case your thinking of jumping ship. Another very grindy Korean MMO.

On a side note, farming Moonwater Tears is simple with 2 people (can be done solo but harder). Moonwater Quartz is no where near as hard to farm as most people think. It is cheaper to buy the recipe/farm it for the refiner in the long run rather than continually paying high prices for it. Voila, now all you have to do is buy 100 Soulstones a day to make 10 MTS day. Your profit margin just increased significantly.

I wonder if all those babies crying about the price realize the cost of  crafting moonstones.it requires 100soulstones = 37G,10 moonwater tears = extra 7g and the 5 bottles from merry potters which if i recall right is about 2 -2,5 G EACH so = 11-12,5 G.And the quartz is about 2 G

All together : 37+7+2+12= 58 G with a 24hour cooldown.Now if you also add the ah fee and work order cost it reaches 60 gold.If its below 6g its 0 profit.So stop complaining

Also you would be interested to know you can make 20-30 gold per day relatively easy.If you work good on pvp and brighstone ruins farm it can get even better.

Yes you still need quite a number of  days to gear  up in FULL.But if you expected to get top gear of the game without effort,this must be the first MMO game you play.

For the past week tho for 10 Moonwater Transformation stones the profit margin's about 6-10 gold. The 24 hour crafting time is more a risk factor than something prohibitive because you're probably not going to use the crafting guild for anything else anyway. Getting guild crafting points a nice bonus as well

On 2/21/2016 at 7:45 PM, Ronochi said:

I wonder if all those babies crying about the price realize the cost of  crafting moonstones.it requires 100soulstones = 37G,10 moonwater tears = extra 7g and the 5 bottles from merry potters which if i recall right is about 2 -2,5 G EACH so = 11-12,5 G.And the quartz is about 2 G

All together : 37+7+2+12= 58 G with a 24hour cooldown.Now if you also add the ah fee and work order cost it reaches 60 gold.If its below 6g its 0 profit.So stop complaining

Also you would be interested to know you can make 20-30 gold per day relatively easy.If you work good on pvp and brighstone ruins farm it can get even better.

Yes you still need quite a number of  days to gear  up in FULL.But if you expected to get top gear of the game without effort,this must be the first MMO game you play.

Again, it's not that people aren't okay with effort or cost, it's that they tire of doing the same dailies over and over. GW2 got annoying because for a long time grinding Silverwastes was the way to make gold, period. Here, its a few areas over and over and over. It's gotten so tedious that I hit Awakened Siren and just said eff it and started leveling an alt to actually have fun again.

It will never happen because KR won't change it, but scaling gold up in old daily areas and scaling enemies up to 45 or scaling players back down would be great so that we have some variety in what we do. GW2 finally got that right with map rewards, but they took away all dungeon rewards, so for whatever reason they have a habit of getting rid of viable content whenever they add more =p

I did Awakened Infernal to True Profane with Two sets of dailies the moment I reached lvl 45, not doing PvP Arena... It's very easy and it's more than enough for this content. I only suggest Reaching True Siren before lvl 50 patch if you want to save money on enhancing at lvl 50 patch, True Pirate maxed if you're truly dedicated.

I'm going to main Warlock so True profane is more than enough for me to explore the game and save gold to help my main out.

You're also probably very new to MMOs in general if you expect to get gear and gold with low efforts. Gotta Grind and dedicate time to it or the MMO-genre is just not for you sadly. It's a korean game for a reason.

On 20.02.2016 at 9:55 AM, Drakeos99 said:

Just started a new character and yet cannot progress past Awakening Inferno > True Infernal without having to fork 6-10g a moonstone at lvl 37-38 :( seriously this MAJOR turn off and barrier for someone who wants to enjoy the game but cannot get geared due to this 

Drakeos(99)

I stayed on with Awaken Infernal Wep+Accessory and grinded these

E.Fleet24man/6man (Pohwaran's Scent Bid war)

Night/BSH (Bid war)

PvP Zen Beans(soul stones at Gold rank get you good money)

Faction Quests (Silver+Soul Stones)

The Big 4 Blue Dungeons (Each gives decent amout of silver+the bid war is profitable)

Also Extras like my crafting guilds..

I make pickaxes, get the quartz(not rich cuz waste of time)

sell them.

I made about 70g in 3 days, then in a week around 200g

I've am now on Siren. o/

Archived