Moonwater Transformation Stone Prices is beyond joke :(

Drakeos99

2 minutes ago, RavTH said:

I stayed on with Awaken Infernal Wep+Accessory and grinded these

E.Fleet24man/6man (Pohwaran's Scent Bid war)

Night/BSH (Bid war)

PvP Zen Beans(soul stones at Gold rank get you good money)

Faction Quests (Silver+Soul Stones)

The Big 4 Blue Dungeons (Each gives decent amout of silver+the bid war is profitable)

Also Extras like my crafting guilds..

I make pickaxes, get the quartz(not rich cuz waste of time)

sell them.

I made about 70g in 3 days, then in a week around 200g

I've am now on Siren. o/

Gz

Im doing that in one day :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few things to note

- at headstart we were not even ABLE to craft MTS due to the timegate and recipe farming

- after that they cost about 15 gold or so

- *nobody* really upgrades his weapon at that point in the game. You should be fine even in 45 content - just not for the 4 man dungeons and mushin tower.

- you will earn more than enough gold a day through dailies and crafting

- progression is expensive... that's why people have something to do and dont quit after a week. MMORPGs generally are about farming (pve wise)

1 minute ago, Yamyatos said:

A few things to note

- at headstart we were not even ABLE to craft MTS due to the timegate and recipe farming

- after that they cost about 15 gold or so

- *nobody* really upgrades his weapon at that point in the game. You should be fine even in 45 content - just not for the 4 man dungeons and mushin tower.

- you will earn more than enough gold a day through dailies and crafting

- progression is expensive... that's why people have something to do and dont quit after a week. MMORPGs generally are about farming (pve wise)

VTS 30s

CTS 1.30g

MTS 16g

Well 200g/day is maybe do-able with quite some luck, but never close to maintainable.

Currently there are 3 (well, 4.. but the 4th one is based on a exploit and ban-able) ways to grind gold.

- Soloing Blightstone. 2 Tears per run and a chance for Merry Potters recipe.

- Arena if you're good at PvP. You're rich if you can farm 6k+ Zenbeans per day

- BSH4 for the Secrets

Combine that with crafting and the usual dailies and you're probably at 100g per day.

There are several ways to go about making money. You however need to use your mind to do it, it's not meant to be a simple thing. I'll put some things into perspective and give you something of an example of one way we can make gold "flow" by going through the things we do know and how we can take the most advantage out of it to become financially set in this game in particular. Here we go!

* Cash never grows on trees, something we all know. So you don't get rich over night, it's gonna take time and dedication. Cash can start flowing in at some point, but in order to get to such a point you gotta either get hella lucky, or make some sort of long term contribution and effort towards a plan that spells win.

* We know this game in particular offers high amounts of income per time spent through the daily faction quests, through arena pvp, we know that some crafts can pay rather well but that those tasks in most cases takes 12+ hours to complete.

* We know theres a currency exchange that allows you to sell gold for hongmoon coins and we know we can purchase certain things like char slots.

* We know that True Profane weapons (which is easy to get) can get you through all current content. So there's not really any need to evolve your weapon further, heck you would probably do fine with even True Infernal for most things.

So we know all of the above. Now we just gotta find a way to use that info and mold some long term plan outta it that spells win for you. And in this case, for this game there's one answer that's pretty simple. It's just more characters.

Sure it would take time to get there, but imagine this. You have 2 acc's. 1 account with chars you wanna gear to the teeth ( say in this instance you have 2 chars you want fully geared ) and the other account is maxed with summoners or whatever class you prefer. Those 8 chars on your 2nd account are all doing Merry Potters and Transformation Stone crafts.

So now you have a total of 10 chars that can do the faction dailies. That's 51+ gold right there. And to top that off they will also be crafting stuff that takes long time to complete. And while they do that, you yourself play on one of the 2 mains on your main account, doing pvp or other dailies or whatever. Smells like win yet?

Multiple accounts aren't allowed as far as I know and sending higher amounts of gold/high valueable items between characters is ban-able since Ncsoft assumes you're a bot or buy gold. Some even say that this happened when they send gold between characters on the same account. Just wanted to say that so everyone knows about this if/when.

9 minutes ago, Purestic said:

Multiple accounts aren't allowed as far as I know and sending higher amounts of gold/high valueable items between characters is ban-able since Ncsoft assumes you're a bot or buy gold. Some even say that this happened when they send gold between characters on the same account. Just wanted to say that so everyone knows about this if/when.

There is nothing anywhere that states having multiple accounts isn't allowed. What isn't allowed however is using a 3rd party software to control a character on that account. Also sending gold and other items aren't banable offenses either.

Edit - Here's a quote from the Q&A on founders pack that I found :

Q: Can I purchase more than 1 Founder's Pack on my account?
A: No. If you wish to purchase multiple Founder’s Packs you would need to purchase them on separate NCSOFT accounts and the benefits would not be transferable.

The above indicates that NCSoft are by no means against multiple accounts. 

I just hit level 43 with my main. I have been flipping gems every since picking up the gem crafting profession at level 14. That's just one way to make money. By level 38 ALL of my accessories were temporarily maxed out and I was locked out of upgrading them any further until I hit level 45.

By the time I hit level 42 with my character, I had my weapon temporarily maxed out as well. I can't upgrade my weapon any further until I ding level 45. There are plenty of ways to make money my friend.

Pbe2j6W.jpg

11 minutes ago, NukeGerbil83 said:

There is nothing anywhere that states having multiple accounts isn't allowed. What isn't allowed however is using a 3rd party software to control a character on that account. Also sending gold and other items aren't banable offenses either.

That's what people wrote in the forums. There were multiple threads claiming they were banned because they've sent gold between characters yesterday.

@BeK

That's a lvl43 I'd take with in BSC6 lol

7 minutes ago, Purestic said:

That's what people wrote in the forums. There were multiple threads claiming they were banned because they've sent gold between characters yesterday.

@BeK

That's a lvl43 I'd take with in BSC6 lol

Don't mean to come across as a newb but what's BSC6? Lol

3 minutes ago, Purestic said:

Oh those ppl.. 95% of the time they are scum. Those kinda ppl are either the 5% who has been accidentally banned and resorts to bitching about it on forums before taking it to customer service, OR they're the other 95% that actually did shady crap and got caught and needs to lash out a few last negative words because they're angry they got busted.

Blackram Supply Chain. I just find it funny that so many Lvl45 with Infernal weapons are joining for BSH and keep complaining but even a Lvl43 who played intelligently obtained True Prof. +1 from my side

Just now, NukeGerbil83 said:

Oh those ppl.. 95% of the time they are scum. Those kinda ppl are either the 5% who has been accidentally banned and resorts to bitching about it on forums before taking it to customer service, OR they're the other 95% that actually did shady crap and got caught and needs to lash out a few last negative words because they're angry they got busted.

Yeah, could be true. I don't know. We had a conversation about it on faction today and many people were convinced that sending gold between characters on different accounts can potentially get you banned, but there were many occasions where the majority was wrong so..

7 minutes ago, Purestic said:

Blackram Supply Chain. I just find it funny that so many Lvl45 with Infernal weapons are joining for BSH and keep complaining but even a Lvl43 who played intelligently obtained True Prof. +1 from my side

Yeah, could be true. I don't know. We had a conversation about it on faction today and many people were convinced that sending gold between characters on different accounts can potentially get you banned, but there were many occasions where the majority was wrong so..

Well, could be anything really that ppl gets wrongfully banned for. USUALLY how it works is that there's a monitoring app that runs on the game servers which is programmed to seek out and find certain "suspicious" activities on accounts.

If the program does find a specific "suspicious" activity going on on an account, the program will then flag that account for suspicious activity and tell Adminis/GM's "Hey guys! I found one of the things you wanted me to find going on on this account!" The Admin/GM then goes through that accounts logs looking into previous activities and then depending on the activities decides to either ban the account or flag it as safe. 

On 2/20/2016 at 3:55 AM, Drakeos99 said:

Just started a new character and yet cannot progress past Awakening Inferno > True Infernal without having to fork 6-10g a moonstone at lvl 37-38 :( seriously this MAJOR turn off and barrier for someone who wants to enjoy the game but cannot get geared due to this 

that wasnt even an issue for me because back then i was farming 100 lycan essence and making good money, but i guess people are just lazy and dont want to farm.. if thats the case then enjoy your blue weapon!

v2ydBFO.jpg

opbvfef.jpg

if you thought True Infernal was hard, thats some Siren.. and thats not even close to pirate which would probably require about 3 times more of the materials you see in those screenshots

Hello all!

Is there a Wiki that explains enhancing/upgrading equipment/weapons and the game in general? Most of this might as well be in Hangul for me. The in-game narrative does not go in much detail and most people do not respond to questions in chat. (Or if they do, it gets swept away in a sea of other unrelated comments.) Thank you.:) 

Michelle

Not sure how you're able to make 200 Gold a day. I barley make 13g a day with the 24er Daily's, Instance dailies and normal Misty Wood dailies. And that stuff already takes me about 4 hours. I would need months to even get close to maxing out everything. Can't even farm soul stones, unless I suddenly get really good at arena or engage in the open world ganking fiesta for the faction dailies and blackwyrm. Already got my taste for open world pvp, while farming the insignias for the soul shield a few weeks back. That was already enough to never put on the faction outfit again. Other than the 2 Soulstones from the Tomb daily, my only way would be to buy them. At this point I already gave up and started leveling alts, because it's more fun.

1 hour ago, MichelleZhivago said:

Hello all!

Is there a Wiki that explains enhancing/upgrading equipment/weapons and the game in general? Most of this might as well be in Hangul for me. The in-game narrative does not go in much detail and most people do not respond to questions in chat. (Or if they do, it gets swept away in a sea of other unrelated comments.) Thank you.:) 

Michelle

http://bns.endgame.pk/

This site explains every step of weapon upgrades and has the stats of almost all the soul shields. It also shows all accessories except for bracelets.

Archived