Cross-server Dungeons Leechers

Syanonn

On 2/19/2016 at 10:24 PM, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We understand how frustrating this is, and we are looking a ways to improve the system.

Hi good sir/maam,

I am really enjoying playing BnS. I am a ragnarok die hard, I die with it then I became alive again with this game.
But starting last week I now feel remorse/sorrow/frustration/anger and whatever negative emotion you can site because of rampant and unpenalized behavior of some players namely:

1. Leeching - AFK thru the dungeon then has the audacity to bid T.T
-why not implement a 25m/50m or 100m distance limit from the loot box to be able to join bidding. or at least should be on the last boss room to participate.
-A player should at least hit the boss once to make the quest count and participate in bidding. "damage implied" already implemented in 24man. I think this is easy for you.

2. Bots with random names - worst case, 3 random named bots in a party. T.T (always destroyer)
-we know they are bots, but we can't kick them. Allow us to do so, then upon a unanimous kick, a captcha will pop up if player/bot figured it, he will not be kicked but after 10/20 secs he didnt enter right capthca, he will be kicked. This is for abuse protection.

3. Arena PVP Bot especially during tag match - can't enjoy it because 1/2 teammates are free hits.
-I really don't have an idea how to solve this.

We just need a solid answer even if it is still futuristic rather than a generalize "looking for ways to solve. etc..."
Please communicate with us, we are willing to help and participate.

Thank you so much!

22 minutes ago, SkyTanFlying said:

Hi good sir/maam,

I am really enjoying playing BnS. I am a ragnarok die hard, I die with it then I became alive again with this game.
But starting last week I now feel remorse/sorrow/frustration/anger and whatever negative emotion you can site because of rampant and unpenalized behavior of some players namely:

1. Leeching - AFK thru the dungeon then has the audacity to bid T.T
-why not implement a 25m/50m or 100m distance limit from the loot box to be able to join bidding. or at least should be on the last boss room to participate.
-A player should at least hit the boss once to make the quest count and participate in bidding. "damage implied" already implemented in 24man. I think this is easy for you.

2. Bots with random names - worst case, 3 random named bots in a party. T.T (always destroyer)
-we know they are bots, but we can't kick them. Allow us to do so, then upon a unanimous kick, a captcha will pop up if player/bot figured it, he will not be kicked but after 10/20 secs he didnt enter right capthca, he will be kicked. This is for abuse protection.

3. Arena PVP Bot especially during tag match - can't enjoy it because 1/2 teammates are free hits.
-I really don't have an idea how to solve this.

We just need a solid answer even if it is still futuristic rather than a generalize "looking for ways to solve. etc..."
Please communicate with us, we are willing to help and participate.

Thank you so much!

Just want to say that damage done or distance to the boss would not work due to the firewall/sentry before boss room in some dungeon, the group could just easily troll someone by quickly starting the boss fight and getting others kill in the firewall.

Now whenever I see someone not moving near the entrance I will whisper once, if no reply I will just report them as bot regardless if they are or not.

1 minute ago, vita said:

Just want to say that damage done or distance to the boss would not work due to the firewall/sentry before boss room in some dungeon, the group could just easily troll someone by quickly starting the boss fight and getting others kill in the firewall.

Now whenever I see someone not moving near the entrance I will whisper once, if no reply I will just report them as bot regardless if they are or not.

didnt think about that firewall thanks for pointing it out. speaking of which, what is the purpose of that? can it be removed without a backlash?

1 minute ago, SkyTanFlying said:

didnt think about that firewall thanks for pointing it out. speaking of which, what is the purpose of that? can it be removed without a backlash?

To stop mindless rezzing and zerging of boss as boss hp does not reset unless everyone die, it's the only reason I could think of, but the firewall could have been easily replace by a barrier instead though and it will do the same thing without causing players to die unnecessary.

2 hours ago, vita said:

To stop mindless rezzing and zerging of boss as boss hp does not reset unless everyone die, it's the only reason I could think of, but the firewall could have been easily replace by a barrier instead though and it will do the same thing without causing players to die unnecessary.

should be that way. sometimes players die due to an unforced error.
I saw someone back step in the fire while doing 4man bsh twins.

Just now, SkyTanFlying said:

should be that way. sometimes players die due to an unforced error.
I saw someone back step in the fire while doing 4man bsh twins.

My exact same mistake first time I did BSH 6-man, I now avoid standing with the fire behind me. But this could be just a mechanic though, so that players are aware of their environment but getting kill by fire because some trigger happy player that can't wait that few extra seconds is derp.

23 hours ago, vita said:

My exact same mistake first time I did BSH 6-man, I now avoid standing with the fire behind me. But this could be just a mechanic though, so that players are aware of their environment but getting kill by fire because some trigger happy player that can't wait that few extra seconds is derp.

yeah could be part of the challenge. :)

have a lot of experience with people rushing without thinking and partymates die one after another bec of the fire :3

Archived