Content Release Too Rushed?

Envivo

Probably an unpopular opinion but I feel like the content is being released at such a rapid pace.

Sure, the warlock is a MUCH welcomed addition but new weapon, soul shields etc within a span of 1 month. It feels like a pain to catch up ...

Anyone else feel the same? 

I would have been fine with a once a month update, I think their release schedule is rather fast, but it's on my to complete the content at my own pace. If I want to rush through everything and just have all the end game gear on day one, that's my decision. Whether or not they release their content all at once doesn't really matter at the end of the day. 

5 minutes ago, Envivo said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but I feel like the content is being released at such a rapid pace.

Sure, the warlock is a MUCH welcomed addition but new weapon, soul shields etc within a span of 1 month. It feels like a pain to catch up ...

Anyone else feel the same? 

yes I have to agree, although I know NCwest are wanting to get 'our' version up to the patches other versions are at, in 'our' version the majority of the playerbase is being held back gear wise with the ridiculous upgrade costs, and adding to that the huge amount of broken and not working things in the game,  OK fine they want to put alot of content out fast but it only works if players can keep up with the content too, which in our case is way way out of balance

OMG, Im so fcking fed up with people whining about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that NCSoft is doing!!!! they prolong the content, people complain about no WL, Us>Eu servers and imbalance in PVP. Now that theyr releasing or fixing what everybody is whining about now you gotta complain that its rushed?!!! im so fckn done with this forum, its either complains about the game or complains about the fixes they make. STFU and enjoy this awesome F2P game that you dont have to pay a single fckn dime to enjoy it fully and stop acting like an inclined douche. (yeah my english sucks, deal with it)

Just now, mmoshaya said:

OMG, Im so fcking fed up with people whining about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that NCSoft is doing!!!! they prolong the content, people complain about no WL and eu servers and imbalance in PVP. Now that theyr releasing or fixing what everybody is whining about now you gotta complain that its rushed?!!! im so fckn done with this forum, its either complains about the game or complains about the fixes they make. STFU and enjoy this awesome F2P game that you dont have to pay a single fckn dime to enjoy it fully and stop acting like an inclined douche. (yeah my english sucks, deal with it)

Learn to read. No one is complaining, it's a discussion thread about how people FEEL. Point me to the "complaint" douche. 

3 minutes ago, mmoshaya said:

OMG, Im so fcking fed up with people whining about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that NCSoft is doing!!!! they prolong the content, people complain about no WL and eu servers and imbalance in PVP. Now that theyr releasing or fixing what everybody is whining about now you gotta complain that its rushed?!!! im so fckn done with this forum, its either complains about the game or complains about the fixes they make. STFU and enjoy this awesome F2P game that you dont have to pay a single fckn dime to enjoy it fully and stop acting like an inclined douche. (yeah my english sucks, deal with it)

its not what NCsoft is doing its NCwest,  I would prefer they fix all the broken stuff we currently have and maybe make the servers work for at least 24 hours without issues and crash's before even considering introducing more  no doubt broken stuff

only feels this way to players comparing themselves to others in pve. u dont always need to max everything and complete everything asap, the pace is entirely dictated by the player. theres no "energy" or "stamina" system so u know what, those people who can play huge amounts of time will always complete content faster. dont feel pressured to rush everything, new content is great and see it as more options of how to play - even if you "fall behind" as some people are saying (which is just relative to other players) you will get there eventually. thankfully, it doesnt matter at all for the competitive side of the game (arena)

It's understandable that they want to keep pushing us closer to where the other regions are in terms of content, but it is happening too fast in my opinion. I consider myself to be playing at an above average pace (PvE only though) yet there is no way I will be fully upgraded before 3/2 or in any condition to consider starting with the new class. I consistently finish the day at mid-30's daily completion if not capped and if there's any time left over I'm either hunting soul shields through Mushin re-clears or doing solo Brightstone for money.

At the end of the day, I'd rather see the game's glaring problems fixed before new stuff is put in. Bots are running rampant in game and in chat, there are reports of cheaters in PvP (and probably PvE as well), there is a boss-skip exploit in some dungeons, disconnects and server crashes along with lag spikes are still a problem, existing 24-man zones are often bogged down by leechers - the list goes on. This game, even from a purely PvE perspective, could be amazing if they would just focus some effort into getting rid of these problems.

7 minutes ago, HugeLolcat said:

only feels this way to players comparing themselves to others in pve. u dont always need to max everything and complete everything asap, the pace is entirely dictated by the player. theres no "energy" or "stamina" system so u know what, those people who can play huge amounts of time will always complete content faster. dont feel pressured to rush everything, new content is great and see it as more options of how to play - even if you "fall behind" as some people are saying (which is just relative to other players) you will get there eventually. thankfully, it doesnt matter at all for the competitive side of the game (arena)

No it's not a problem about maxing gear. The problem is that the current problems are not fixed. Arena lags, master looting. I'm all welcomed for new content (heck, I want to main warlock) but it feels like a catch-up game right now. Most parties won't let you in dungeons unless you have good gear (yes they will leave). This will just get worse with the new patch considering it is the HARDEST dungeon at 45 cap by FAR. 

9 minutes ago, Endessiah said:

At the end of the day, I'd rather see the game's glaring problems fixed before new stuff is put in. Bots are running rampant in game and in chat, there are reports of cheaters in PvP (and probably PvE as well), there is a boss-skip exploit in some dungeons, disconnects and server crashes along with lag spikes are still a problem, existing 24-man zones are often bogged down by leechers - the list goes on. This game, even from a purely PvE perspective, could be amazing if they would just focus some effort into getting rid of these problems.

Exactly my point, the more new stuff that comes is only adding to the constantly growing list of things that are broken, buggged or simply should not be in the game and are not in original versions, and as for the servers and lag....well... thats getting beyond a joke now and the worst thing is NCwest dont communicate at all and certainly dont seem to know what they are doing.

I have played CN server for years and love the game over there, the tech/dev team is first class, you can even live chat with problems on some versions, here we get a copy paste after days of waiting.

Archived