Bots Farming Quartz Everywhere.

Bleys

I know there are nodes that give more than 1-2-3 quartz, and I guess people freaking camp those like crazy, but the last few days I have yet to see any node that isnt camped by afk bots. Before they would just constantly go in and out of dungeons farming them, but now I have seen multiple destroyers just farming in groups outside, they stopped giving a shit if people see them and just move with their warp speed farming everything in sight.

2 minutes ago, CasualTease said:

I mean, just look at those ridiculous names. I'm sure the game already has things in place to check for repeated similar actions in a certain time frame but couldn't the game check suspicious things like the same 6 players returning to the exact same coordinates every few minutes? 

Yeah, I mean if they have GMs, which I assume they do, why is it so hard to take a quick tour around the map to check the obviously highly camped spots of the bots? GMs can switch channels instantly without any time restrictions and can instantly transport from one location to another. They could hop from spot to spot while dealing with tickets. It's not that hard.

3 minutes ago, Houlon said:

Majority of stuff in the market is bot related.

Multiple 100 stacks of named mob weapons/accessories from instances.

Multiple 100 stacks of green weapons/blue accessories.

Not to mention that multiple stacks of 300 viridian poisons lolol. Definitely bot farmed..

i don't want to sound like a d*ck or anything but what does exactly make the guys on the first post bots? i do that all the time. I wanna see a video or read something? I can camp a node and switch channels every 3 minutes to see if some quartz is spawned there. In 3 minutes i move again. Yes i make a lot of money with this and yes you can do it while doing other shit in the meanwhile. It's definitely not botting.

Don't get me wrong i don't deny that there is a HUGE bot problem that need to be solved, indeed something must be done. But people should learn when to complaint and when not. Nowadays, everyone goes around rudely crying about everything that is not of their liking and clearly many have crossed the line. You accuse people that are more dedicated from you for botting and you are waiting to achieve what? If i click every 3 minutes to change channel in hunt of quartz while watching a movie, while you are simple watching nice film on your sofa, i  do deserve to get more nodes and more money.

Learn when to moan and please for once let us all not act like 3yo babies.

Just my 2 cents.

Rylaen, Windrest server

Cya in game :)

Just now, Rylaen said:

i don't want to sound like a d*ck or anything but what does exactly make the guys on the first post bots? i do that all the time. I wanna see a video or read something? I can camp a node and switch channels every 3 minutes to see if some quartz is spawned there. In 3 minutes i move again. Yes i make a lot of money with this and yes you can do it while doing other shit in the meanwhile. It's definitely not botting.

Don't get me wrong i don't deny that there is a HUGE bot problem that need to be solved, indeed something must be done. But people should learn when to complaint and when not. Nowadays, everyone goes around rudely crying about everything that is not of their liking, everything need to be perfect and clearly many have crossed the line. You accuse people that are more dedicated from you for botting and you are waiting to achieve what? If i click every 3 minutes to change channel in hunt of quartz while watching a movie, while you are simple watching nice film on your sofa, i  do deserve to get more nodes and more money.

Learn when to moan and please for once let us all not act like 3yo babies.

Just my 2 cents.

Rylaen, Windrest server

Hmmm I saw you somewhere... Probably around one of the nodes, lol.

Anyway, the nicknames (maybe not of the summoner one, but of the bm) are random-generated by some kind of script. It's obvious. Who will call himself as "asdgdahwog" and stuff?

gpdofwa indeed seems like something random generated, or something that comes out when a cat tries to type "God of war". If it was a destro instead of a BM i would be more sceptical about this, but all i am trying to say is that jumping into false accusations and exaggerated receptions is bad! :)

Rylaen, Windrest server

No "Active" "In-game" GM's...its to costly to hire 1-2 active gm's to just basically roam the land finding bots/hackers, that would be like 40+ ppl alone that they would have to "pay a salary".  Remember NCsoft doesn't have alot of funds to hire people, NCsoft is a small company struggling to make it big in the game industry.  Active gm's are really whats needed to combat bots/gold sellers, along with having the proper tools to prevent hacking...some of the hacks are so basic in code that its hilarious...shows how BnS was made...on the lazyboy recliner.

1 minute ago, Bleys said:

Well you are not there 24/7 are you? And reply when people try to talk to you?

No i may do this for 1-2 hours depending on movie... Definitely not 24/7... Also if someone talks i usually talk back if i see it. But if you are alt-tabed you can't really respond a whole lot.

Simple: Make it so we have to wear faction outfit to farm quartz... LOL. 

I think your main problem will be reporting them that many times. It takes away from solo reports. If you report them once you'll be in the same place you are if you report them 20 times over. Send their names to support and state what they have been doing with screenshots and they'll issue a warning/ban. State times they are there and times they leave, etc. Server name... as much as you can.

Archived