BM's! Don't buy Hongmoon skill: Lightening Draw

TheRealBronx

The quest is bugged anyway, so you wouldn't get the skill until it's fixed. That'd besides the point.

PLEASE don't buy the Hongmoon skill: Lightening Draw from the marketplace. It is overpriced. The skill book goes for 500 gold right now and will go down if we do not buy it at this price. 

I understand that you want the skill, we all do. But if people are buying the skill at 500g, the price will stay high for longer. 

I myself, will just continue to save gold and will try to hunt the book with a group. Just don't pay the 500 gold now, even if you have the money. It will just shaft the rest of us. Please be patient!

Its pretty easy for anyone to have that much gold really, at least on poharan. Soulstones go for about 35s at the moment so 100 = 35g, and you can easily get 100+ a day from either doing arena and buying the gold rank or higher bags, or doing blackwyrm and getting brilliant chests (20 soulstones i believe). And thats only the easiest way to be making gold at the moment.

@LuffsBlackwyrm claw is the best ring until level 50 though, so it may not be worth 500g but its definitely worth at least 150-200g+ simply because you won't even have to upgrade anything at the moment.

Archived