How the hell do you beat Dokumo on floor 6 as a Destroyer?

TopDollar

I managed to beat the Professional at floor 7 yesterday and floor 6 has always been easy but today was the first time the wheel chose Dokumo the Spider BAM and there is noway i can even get it to half hp before dying. The other 3 bosses are fair and easy with the blue demon just having a lot more hp than the monkey and ogre but the spider boss is on a whole nother level compare to the other 3 for a destroyer. Nothing i do works, the spider Bam counters everything i do. Even f7's boss was easier. This wouldn't be such a problem if i can just reuse the wheel again to spawn a different bam boss but it doesn't allow me to do it and the spider is still there, forcing me to fight it. How do you destroyers beat the Dokumo? cause i really find it impossible.

Wtf, Dokumo is the easiest for me as Destroyer.

Hogdonny comes close 2nd, Ogong is a nightmare and I never got the last one.

You literally just stand there and anicancel her to death. When she spins you spin, when she does her big red circle you use C, when she charges forward you spin.

12 minutes ago, Vudis said:

You literally just stand there and anicancel her to death. When she spins you spin, when she does her big red circle you use C, when she charges forward you spin.

Sounds pretty much what most destroyers do... Spin in the face of any adversity.

30 minutes ago, Vudis said:

Wtf your playstyle is completely different than mine as i find Hoddonny and Ogong to be a walk in the park lol . And if you find those two hard than you would find the blue demon even harder as he is a even bigger bullet sponge than the others. And i finally exited the room and respinned the wheel but i'll keep your advice in mind next time i get the spider queen again.

I really can't see why we're that different. I just find Ogong annoying because 80% of his attacks inflict some sort of cc. Dokumo just does damage which you can heal.

I'm still using the arena soul shield (crit infused) btw.

36 minutes ago, Vudis said:

I somehow only got ogong so far. But I must ask, what you consider hard with him specifically? He is basically doing all the standard boss-like things, except the non-telegraphed stick attac - which you avoid with SS, for example. Rest of moves are telegraphed and  you just move from the aoe and continue. It's rinse and repeat until he dies.

Now, I didn't encounter any other boss so far, so I can't exactly comment, maybe I'll find dokumo easier than ogong, but I am curious as to what did you find challenging with ogong. Only dangerous thing that he does, that is not standard, is the mentioned stick attack with no telegraph (which you start to recognize very quickly, as it's a specific animation).

Archived