We need PVE alternative for Bonus Attributes now!!

Makemap

I fking hate PVP. Especially when some class is OP with constant stun(BM, Summoner's cat). I get really frustated of doing PVP with all the button. I find PVE way more relaxing in this game than PVP. Why are you forcing everyone to play PVP in order to upgrade. We PVE players deserve an alternative to PVP to get Bonus Defense. Bonus stats are way more important in PVE than in PVP, esp when it comes to boss hunting. It is a very wrong move to put bonus attributes on PVP.

This is sadly a rather PvP oriented game. I'm not a fan of PvP either. Other games like Tera allow you to either go down the PvE route or the PvP route to get everything you want, or even both ^_-. This one sadly requires that you first go through a bunch of PvE to get to PvP (makes PvP players sad) and then a bunch of PvP to get back to PvE (makes PvE players sad). This game does have better PvE than Black Desert Online though : ).

18 hours ago, Purestic said:

Seriously, stop crying.

PvP players need to level up to Lvl45 to get the skillpoints and now with the Hongmoon-levels they probably need to get to HM5 too, which is nothing more than a pain in the ass.

Your arguement is so invalid about the bonus attribute, it is a joke. PVP players don't even need the bonus. PVE needs it way more than PVP players. The Bosses in this game are way stronger than PVP players. Some of them you can't even solo. The whole point of the game about getting better stats is based on PVE not PVP. HP bonus attribute doesn't even affect PVP arena. Everyone has the same HP.

I didn't make a single argument about the bonus attributes. My argument was that the whole system isn't based on what playerbase likes it or not. If it would be, then the arena players wouldn't need to level up and the PvE players wouldn't need to do PvP. But since the two playerbases need to do it, there's no point in crying about the other playerbase being treated better.

I would even go as far as saying that far more PvE players cry about stuff like this than PvP players do and that's because PvP players are used to it, they get treated like this in nearly every game you play. Where as PvE is the main part of most games, so they (the devs, w/e) want to give the majority a smoother gameplay experience. Sorry if you don't get it as much in B&S.

Archived