Thank you NC~ ^_^

AuraLove

There has been a flood of complaints and I will admit I was lumped in with them (my warlock sadness) but there has been some great changes made that have gone without a thanks. So here is a thank you!

Thank you for removing those horrible RNG boxes.

Thank you Increasing the healing done on Divine Veil for FM, We PvE players enjoy it ^_^

Thank you for making DragonBlood Free in some dungeons!

Thank you for changing the cross server button from Preparing to actually ready button now ^^

For how much shit NCSoft is getting (which is somewhat deserved), they have done a great job making the game not p2w so far. And no, the RNG boxes weren't even pay to win lmao. You could sell Ncoins and make more money than opening the boxes for like 3 soulstones and a possible Moonwater Transformation Stone (which is like never).

9 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

RNG isn't gone they already said a LONG time ago that their will be RNG boxes...

Rng boxes are fine till they allow players to skip 99% of hard work and let them have best gear in game with it

2 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

For how much shit NCSoft is getting (which is somewhat deserved), they have done a great job making the game not p2w so far. And no, the RNG boxes weren't even pay to win lmao. You could sell Ncoins and make more money than opening the boxes for like 3 soulstones and a possible Moonwater Transformation Stone (which is like never).

Well, considering the game is 4 years old and hasn't been P2W in any of that time, it's not very surprising.

Just now, DankDuck1 said:

Well, considering the game is 4 years old and hasn't been P2W in any of that time, it's not very surprising.

Lmao what? Check the CN server. Even the Korean server is all about spending real money. Honestly, time will only tell (especially when Legendary weapons release, that's when the real whales will pop up) but so far, it isn't too bad.

4 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

For how much shit NCSoft is getting (which is somewhat deserved), they have done a great job making the game not p2w so far. 

OH GOD NOW WE'RE ACTUALLY PRAISING COMPANIES FOR NOT MAKING PAY TO WIN GAMES.

This generation is lost.  Salt this shit planet.  It's over.

Just now, Meerkat said:

OH GOD NOW WE'RE ACTUALLY PRAISING COMPANIES FOR NOT MAKING PAY TO WIN GAMES.

This generation is lost.  Salt the planet.  It's over.

What? When has a MMORPG not been pay to win? How old are you lmao?

Not going p2w in the current (even the past, 10 years back) f2p MMORPG market is something to praise a company about.

Just now, Hoopla said:

Lmao what? Check the CN server. Even the Korean server is all about spending real money. Honestly, time will only tell (especially when Legendary weapons release, that's when the real whales will pop up) but so far, it isn't too bad.

It's still not P2W on the CN servers... I played on those like 2 years back.

It's P2Convenience, you pay to get things quicker or easier. All of these things are obtainable through simply playing the game. I mean, the game's F2P, of course there's stuff which would actually convince people to pay money.

2 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

Yeah I do not really care about them as I bought a few myself as long as it's costumes

Yup i would buy too if they contained costumes only but when they had high end crafting / evolving materials i refuse to pay single coin.

Just now, Hoopla said:

What? When has a MMORPG not been pay to win? How old are you lmao?

Not going p2w in the current (even the past, 10 years back) f2p MMORPG market is something to praise a company about.

I played MUD's son.  Do you even know what a MUD is?  And you know what?  The MUD I played wasn't P2W either.

Just now, Ninfu said:

Yup i would buy too if they contained costumes only but when they had high end crafting / evolving materials i refuse to pay single coin.

high end?

Soulstones are easy to farm now

moonwater stones you can get around 3 or so a day at 5g a pop just from doing dailies... sooooo not like they are giving things that take days to farm..

Just now, DankDuck1 said:

It's still not P2W on the CN servers... I played on those like 2 years back.

It's P2Convenience, you pay to get things quicker or easier. All of these things are obtainable through simply playing the game. I mean, the game's F2P, of course there's stuff which would actually convince people to pay money.

I guess it is more convenience than win, but it doesn't change the fact that those who spend money will have better gear much faster than f2p players. There are people that spend thousands on dollars on legendary weapons in KR.

For me pay to convenience (using money to get materials) is a part of the p2w system. Not as bad as items that are specifically only available from the cash shop but IMO I don't really like it.

3 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

I guess it is more convenience than win, but it doesn't change the fact that those who spend money will have better gear much faster than f2p players. There are people that spend thousands on dollars on legendary weapons in KR.

For me pay to convenience (using money to get materials) is a part of the p2w system. Not as bad as items that are specifically only available from the cash shop but IMO I don't really like it.

Idk, personally I don't consider it P2W, and like I said the game's F2P and they have to make money somehow... and considering how balanced this game is, and how 99% of F2P games are P2W, they did really good.

1 minute ago, DankDuck1 said:

Idk, personally I don't consider it P2W, and like I said the game's F2P and they have to make money somehow... and considering how balanced this game is, and how 99% of F2P games are P2W, they did really good.

For me honestly, I don't mind them putting a paywall on Inventory space and character slots. I mean the company has to make money somehow. I don't really mind the pay to convenience as much as straight out pay to win either. I get where you are coming from.

4 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

For me honestly, I don't mind them putting a paywall on Inventory space and character slots. I mean the company has to make money somehow. I don't really mind the pay to convenience as much as straight out pay to win either. I get where you are coming from.

Yeah. I mean, obviously, having no pay2anything features is the best way to have a game, but yeah they have to make money. Also, if you really wanted more characters but didn't want to pay for the slots, you could just make another account... it's just inconvenient.

32 minutes ago, AuraLove said:

There has been a flood of complaints and I will admit I was lumped in with them (my warlock sadness) but there has been some great changes made that have gone without a thanks. So here is a thank you!

Thank you for removing those horrible RNG boxes.

Thank you for changing the Bloodshade docks entry free from a Naryu Silver to a Naryu Coin.

Thank you Increasing the healing done on Divine Veil for FM, We PvE players enjoy it ^_^

Thank you for making DragonBlood Free in some dungeons!

Thank you for changing the cross server button from Preparing to actually ready button now ^^

LOL, thank them for What exactly?

1. RNG Boxes will come back

2. Only the first entry Quest is Naryu Silver, after that it is ALWAYS Naryu Coin. They didnt change anything.

3. Healing is good.

4. Dragonblood is now free because Blood Shade Harbor is now Top Tier Dungeon and BSC is 2nd Tier. Which makes the big 4 only 3rd tier, thats why it is free. That is normal, nothing to thank for.

5 ..Well...useless  change :D

2 hours ago, Puppy Pie said:

high end?

Soulstones are easy to farm now

moonwater stones you can get around 3 or so a day at 5g a pop just from doing dailies... sooooo not like they are giving things that take days to farm..

Easy to farm?  yeah sure play like 20-50 games arena and hope you win every game and get 25-50 soulstones which i call not worth of time.

Lets go data that i know for sure because i tried this yesterday and when i realised i can make money faster than earn 25 soulstones or even 50 its not worth of time.

Reached silver gained 67 zen beans per win. Lets just say it takes 5minutes to win one game.

804 zen bean / hour if every game is won. So its 3h30min to farm them if dailies are completed. With dailies its something like 2 hours now for 25 soulstones rofl.

Tho someone told me if i reach gold rank i get +120 beans but im not playing arena anymore due its waste of time atleast for me

Archived